The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BB Day 83 9-8-15

Go down

BB Day 83 9-8-15 Empty BB Day 83 9-8-15

Post  Banjo 2015-09-08, 11:54

I'm predicting that Liz will be evicted on Thursday. She is perceived as a bigger threat in the comps. However, either one of the twins being evicted this week changes the overall strategies of the survivors very little and I think that Vanessa is still on track for the win.

Monday, September 07, 2015
'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in the Top 6?

John Kubicek
Senior Writer, BuddyTV

Steve is in charge on Big Brother 17 and Liztin is on the block. But will the couple definitely be broken up or did the Power of Veto ceremony change the nominees?

SPOILER WARNING: This article contains Big Brother 17 spoilers. If you want to watch the live feeds and help support BuddyTV, sign up here.

Austin won the Power of Veto.

He saved himself. Julia is the replacement nominee.

That's right, the twins are on the block and one of them will be evicted in sixth place. It's about damn times someone split up the twins, even though Austin was the original target.

There was a bit of drama after the PoV competition with Austin and Liz sort of breaking up over his bragging and general unsportsmanlike behavior, but by Sunday they reconciled.

The only question is which twin will go. Basically, everyone has agreed to let the twins decide amongst themselves which one gets evicted and honor that decision. The basic thought is that Liz has a better chance of winning the entire game, but she will also be a bigger target and might not make it to the end. Julia has a better chance of making it to the Final 2, but probably won't win the game.

No one seems to care one way or the other. If Liz stays, she and Austin remain obvious targets. If Julia stays, she's easier to beat in competitions, but could slide through a la Victoria as the person everyone wants to take to the end.

FUN FACTS

-Austin will now survive 13 evictions without ever facing a vote. The only other people to do this are season 15's McCrae and season 16's Derrick and Frankie.

-Austin is also the 20th person to reach the Top 5 without ever facing an eviction vote.

-This week Austin will cast his 12th eviction vote. The only other people to do this are season 15 winner Andy Herren and season 16 runner-up Cody Calafiore. No one has ever cast 13 votes in a single season.

Who do you want to be evicted?
Liz
Julia
Banjo
Banjo

BB Day 83 9-8-15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BB Day 83 9-8-15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

BB Day 83 9-8-15 Empty Re: BB Day 83 9-8-15

Post  Banjo 2015-09-08, 12:00

A pretty good fan analysis:

PumpkinPie
Big Brother Fan

Today, 11:41 AM
The twins are both mean-girls. I said this in a post during the early weeks in the game and no one really agreed with me. But we have all seen them in their mean-girl ways on an hourly basis. For me, their constant use of foul language is also off-putting. Their parents must be proud. The houseguests need to vote Liz out on Thursday.

Austin is just a fool, all the way around. Liz is *not* going to be his future wife, as he stated last week. Austin's constant awareness of the cameras and playing to them to make "interesting T.V. " drives me crazy. The BB world does not revolve around him. Austin is an intelligent man and would have been far better off without attaching himself to Liz. For me, Austin is a walking contradiction.

JMac arrived too late, in my opinion. But at least we are finally seeing some game the past 2 weeks. He is very likable and has an excellent shot at winning this game.

Steve has overplayed the "lack of social awareness" card and is just very, very irritating to me. He is not a great strategist and often lacks awareness of what is going on around him. I think he fancies himself to be a "Dan" or an "Ian". He is neither.

Vanessa has been my favorite since the 1st day. She is a phenomenal strategist and game player and has never been mean or unkind to anyone. I think she tires people out with the verbalization of her strategy and her often repeated phrases, i.e., "do you understand", "and here's why". I have never understood the outright hatred some people have for Vanessa. Really, she's not Andy or SHE who shall not be named, or Ronnie, etc. She's an excellent, focused game player who has been playing hard since the first week. No one else in the game can match her skills.

My hope for F3 is Vanessa, Julia, and JMac. My hope for F2 is Vanessa and JMac. I hope Vanessa wins this game, but the jury is made up of people who will not acknowledge her skills.
Last edited by PumpkinPie; Today, 11:48 AM.
Banjo
Banjo

BB Day 83 9-8-15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BB Day 83 9-8-15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum