The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Price is Right in prime time

Go down

Price is Right in prime time Empty Price is Right in prime time

Post  Banjo 2016-05-24, 13:37

Although I would never watch it in its daytime venue, when they added the 3 night time episodes this week and used a few previous Survivor cast members as contestants last night I attempted to watch. But the Survivor cast were not the best they could have picked and more to the point there was so much screaming and jumping around with everyone concerned, I couldn't tolerate more than a few minutes.

Tonight they are using some ex- Big Brother casts so will attempt to watch again.  Tomorrow are casts from the Amazing Race. If they pick Laura Pierson the season 26 winner to be one, then I'll tough out the screaming and hysteria and watch.  Cutie

http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/cast/214998/
Banjo
Banjo

Price is Right in prime time Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Price is Right in prime time Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Price is Right in prime time Empty Re: Price is Right in prime time

Post  Banjo 2016-05-25, 15:51

I watched the whole show with the ex Big Brother cast. They had a few legendary HGs from seasons some ways back such as Dr. Will (considered to be the most genius HG of all ) and Janelle the blond bombshell. There were some from the past few years and even some from last season. Not all of them got to play. I don't know why because the overall rules are too complex for me to grasp but at least I was able to get past the manic, screaming behavior....and Rachael Riley is really pregnant . affraid
Banjo
Banjo

Price is Right in prime time Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Price is Right in prime time Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down