The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BB day 87

Go down

BB day 87 Empty BB day 87

Post  Banjo 2017-09-15, 15:44

Not much going on in the house today, not that there could be with only three HGs left. But the prods. let them sleep really late today for some reason. They were still asleep until 5 min. ago. Normally they have to get up by 9am PDT.
The extra show tonight will probably just be another recap show. Meanwhile I'm putting my 20 daily votes on Christmas for America's Favorite Player and the $25K.  But it looks like that Cody is in the lead to win it.....he wouldn't be anywhere on my list. tongue

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/favorite-houseguest-vote/?cbsclick=wqox4kVPxQb03aV3nzTltVvFUkmwRWyxRXkCx00&vndid=130250&clickid=130250&sharedid=&ftag=AAM98bbc2a&utm_source=affiliate

Friday, September 15, 2017
'Big Brother 19' Spoilers: Who Won Part 1 of the Final HoH?

John Kubicek
Senior Writer, BuddyTV

It's the last week of Big Brother 19 as Paul, Josh and Christmas battle it out to win the last HoH of the season and pick who they want to sit next to in the Final 2. Adding a wrinkle to this season is the presence of Christmas, whose injury has resulted in her having to sit out of several competitions.

SPOILER WARNING: This article contains Big Brother 19 spoilers.

Paul won part 1 of the Final HoH.

This is no surprise as he's literally won the last three competitions in a row. It also continues his streak of replicating what he did last year, winning both the Final 4 HoH and PoV, plus part 1 of the Final HoH. It seems as though, somehow, Christmas was eligible to compete in this one.

Now the question is whether or not Christmas will even be able to compete in part 2, or if Josh will win it by default. At this point, Paul has made it very clear that he wants to take Josh to the Final 2 with him and evict Christmas while Josh would evict Paul in third place and sit next to Christmas in the finale. Christmas has yet to vocalize what she would do, though odds are she'd take Paul even though she thinks she could beat Josh.

Who Should Win America's Favorite Player?>>>

If you count the individual parts of the Final HoH separately, there have only been three other times when someone won four competitions in a row. Season 9 runner-up Ryan Quicksall, season 12 winner Hayden Moss and Paul last year all won four in a row: the Final 4 HoH and PoV, plus parts 1 and 3 of the Final HoH. Nobody has ever won five in a row, which Paul can do if he wins part 3 of the Final HoH on finale night
Banjo
Banjo

BB day 87 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BB day 87 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

BB day 87 Empty Re: BB day 87

Post  Banjo 2017-09-15, 19:09

Tonight On ‘Big Brother 19’: Special Penultimate Episode
September 15, 2017 Matthew Boyer Big Brother 19 61 Comments

Julie Chen hosts Big Brother 19 special episode

Big Brother 19 is back tonight on CBS and CBS All Access (8/7c) but this may not be nearly as exciting as Julie Chen suggested at the end of last night’s live eviction. The Final 3 have been settled and they’re already on their way to the F2, but I don’t think we’ll be getting much of that action in this second to last episode of the season.

In past years our final Sunday show has been the throwaway “memory lane” event as the F3 enjoys a fancy brunch and reflects on the season behind them. But hey didn’t we just do that four weeks ago? Why yes we did. But with Sunday on CBS being taken over by the Emmys this week they’ve shifted this episode up to today. I still think that’s exactly what we’ll get tonight again with more “hey, do you remember that thing that happened last week?!”

Julie Chen mentioned we’d see the start of the Final HoH’s Round 1 competition and what that most likely means is quite literally we’ll see its start and that’s it. Last year was the first year I can remember in more than a decade of Big Brother where we were denied seeing the Round 1 endurance comp on the Feeds, then CBS teased us with just a minute of the challenge before saving the rest of its edited version for the finale show. Well guess what happened again last night?

Just like last year we were denied the endurance battle on the Feeds overnight, but you can read our spoilers on who won Round 1 of the Final HoH. Since CBS seems to think we’ll skip the finale episode if we see too much of Round 1 before then I’m guessing we’ll again only get a short glimpse.
ADVERTISING

We’ll be watching tonight’s episode because, well we kinda have to!, but it might be more of a DVR-now-watch-later destined episode just so you’re fully warned. Either way we’ll do a recap and have the details for you later tonight. The real action lies ahead with the season finale on Wednesday, September 20th at 8/7c with a two-hour event along with the final spoilers of the season coming up with the second round of the Final HoH competition and we’re expecting that news this Saturday
Banjo
Banjo

BB day 87 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BB day 87 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum