The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

2 posters

Go down

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Empty Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Post  Penny 2007-05-28, 19:17

Went to see this yesterday. It was really good but I don't know if I would say it was the best one though.

I just think that Orlando Bloom is so sexy! :randy:

Be sure and sit thru the credits cuz' there is an extra scene at the very end! Wink
Penny
Penny

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-02

Back to top Go down

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Empty Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Post  jojo 2007-06-03, 20:53

Hey Penny, I went and saw it this afternoon (Matinee price was $6). I agree that is was good but not the best of the three of them. I liked them best in the order they came. #1 was the best, #2 was the second best, and three came in third.

Parts of this were rather confusing and silly at times. I didn't care for the scene where there were several Jack Sparrow's all talking to each other. And the tiny Jack's telling him what to do didn't fit into the movie...

The other two movies also had the scene at the end of the credits so we figured that this one would too, but my hubbie and I were tired after sitting for amost three hours.....that we decided to wait for the DVD to fast forward to the end of the credits to watch the scene. The credits last like 10 minutes!!!! Penny, you are more patient than I. ( You can email or PM me with what the scene was if you like)

I agree that Orlando was very romantic and gorgious to look at in this one......

They definitely left it open for another, forth movie..........but I don't think anything is in the making as we speak.
jojo
jojo

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-14

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum