The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DWTS down the tubes now....?

2 posters

Go down

DWTS down the tubes now....? Empty DWTS down the tubes now....?

Post  Banjo 2020-07-14, 11:37

Banjo
Banjo

DWTS down the tubes now....? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DWTS down the tubes now....? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

DWTS down the tubes now....? Empty Re: DWTS down the tubes now....?

Post  BoardMomma 2020-07-14, 23:44

I quit watching the show a long time ago. It didn't seem to have any thing going for it but Bergeron. I truly lover Bergeron but it wasn't enough to keep watching. My bet is on Bergeron and Andrews and not on DWTS.
BoardMomma
BoardMomma
On Gossamer Wings
On Gossamer Wings

DWTS down the tubes now....? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DWTS down the tubes now....? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-03-17

https://blu5community.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2020-07-15, 13:34

In recent years I watch whenever Peta Murgatroyd is one of the pro dancers. I always vote for whoever her  celebrity partner is regardless of his incompetence as a dancer. She did win one year with a basketball partner but she often gets stuck with some real duds, but flogs them for a win as best she can.

Tyra Banks is replacing Bergeron as the host and and she is also one of the exec. producers which means she came in with some $$ to help keep it afloat. No word on who or if she'll have a co-host but it would seem likely that it would have to be a man and someone who wouldn't overshadow her.
Banjo
Banjo

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum