The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BB week 3.

Go down

BB week 3. Empty BB week 3.

Post  Banjo 2020-08-24, 14:46

Head of Household Winner – Tyler
Have nots – Bay, Janelle and Enzo
Nominations – Janelle & Kaysar
Power of Veto Players are -Janelle, Tyler, Kaysar, Cody, Bayleigh, Memphis
POV Host: Christmas
Power of Veto holder –Cody
Power of Veto Ceremony – Cody
Safety Suite – Enzo wins Christmas is his plus one.

It is expected that Cody won't use the POV to pull Janelle or Kaysar off the block. At the moment 'house opinion' is that Janelle will be booted on Thursday. However she is a cunning, knowledgeable , and ruthless player, unlike the previous two evictees this season, so anything can happen between now and Thurs. On the other hand some statements that she has made about not being so enthusiastic to stay, may indicate that she won't campaign much to stay. scratch

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8657141/Big-Brother-Stars-Tyler-Crispen-nominates-Kaysar-Ridha-Janelle-Pierzina-eviction.html
Banjo
Banjo

BB week 3. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BB week 3. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

BB week 3. Empty Re: BB week 3.

Post  Banjo 2020-08-26, 12:08

Cody didn't use the POV so Janelle and Kaysar will remain on the block and it's likely that Janelle will be booted. Meanwhile I cancelled my CBS All Access because I can keep track of what's going on by reading the spoiler sites and watching clips on You Tube.

For example yesterday when they got the traditional 'camera day' to take pics of everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpD9HPNtuA4
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2020-08-26, 16:18

https://twitter.com/CBSBigBrother/status/1298377032108109825?cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjcw%3D%3D&refsrc=email

There's something 'funny' going on. Scroll down to the 5th picture and we see Janelle getting a Diamond Power of Veto revealed at the bottom of a puzzle. The copy/paste function shows a different thread so the 5th pic down isn't what we saw originally which leads me to believe that it is a fake entry to get us all riled up. If this is true then she will be able  to save herself from being evicted. But no one else is aware of this, if true. The pic could be fake, put on by that guy in the title.  I'm guessing it is fake but if not this will be a bombshell and probably done by the producers as a quasi-legitimate way of preventing Janelle from being evicted since she is one of the more high profile HGs. scratch

What does the Big Brother Diamond Power of Veto Do?

The DPOV essentially allows the wearer to override ONE of the HOH nominations and appoint whoever they want up for eviction. Compare this to the regular Power of Veto where the winner can save one nominee but the Head of Household gets to choose the replacement nomination.

Here’s an example.
Lets say Matt was awarded the DPOV. Brendon is the winner of Head of Household, His nominations are Matt and Ragan. The regular POV contest is played and Ragan wins the Power of Veto. During the POV Ceremony Ragan uses the Power of Veto and removes himself from being a nominee. Brendon being the Head of Household has to nominate another player for eviction. He nominates Lane, Now Lane and Matt are up for Eviction (Remember that Matt still has the DPOV) During the Live Eviction show right before the house guests vote for who is sent home Matt uses the Diamond Power of Veto. He is then removed as a nominee and he now has the ability to nominate another houseguest instead of Brendon. Matt makes a power move and nominates Kathy.

The holder of the Diamond Power of Veto may not select either the Head of Household or the regular Veto holder as a replacement.

So if Janelle does have  a Diamond POV she would obviously pull herself off the block and nominate someone else who would be more likely to be evicted than Kaysar. Who this would be is still murky at this point. She would like to nominate Tyler but she can't because he is HOH. I'm guessing she would nominate Dani because they don't like each other much.

We won't see this play out, if true, until tomorrow. Suspect
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2020-08-27, 14:31

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KPyN-wT_JE

I was watching this live last night and noticed at several times in the video we see what looks like some sort of game near Janelle. Is that the game that she plays sometime before the eviction vote tonight and reveals the Diamond POV that the guy showed in his twitter video yesterday ? An interesting possibility. We will just have to see what happens tonight. scratch
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down