The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BB week 5

Go down

BB week 5 Empty BB week 5

Post  Banjo 2020-08-30, 13:12

https://www.onlinebigbrother.com/power-of-veto-winner-results-do-you-think-he-is-going-to-use-it/

So Kevin wins POV, an unexpected result that throws everyone into speculation because common sense says that he will use it to pull himself off the block and Enzo will then have to nominate a replacement. Who will that be ? The speculation runs wild. scratch
Banjo
Banjo

BB week 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BB week 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

BB week 5 Empty Re: BB week 5

Post  Banjo 2020-09-01, 16:29

Head of Household Winner – ENZO YO!
Have nots – Dani, Tyler, Da’Vonne
Nominations – Kaysar & Kevin
Power of Veto Players are – Enzo, Kevin, Kaysar, Tyler, Bay, David
POV Host: Memphis
Power of Veto holder – Kevin
Power of Veto Ceremony – Kevin used the veto on himself. Enzo nominates Christmas in his place.

That was unexpected by most. I assume he regards Christmas as another pawn, as Kevin was, and most will still vote to evict Kaysar. scratch
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2020-09-02, 13:05

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2020-09-02, 16:57

https://www.tvguide.com/news/big-brother-all-stars-disappointment/

An excellent critique ! The part about David is spot on. There's no way that he can be called an All Star, and even if he were in a season with all new/ rookie players his 'talents' at the game would be lacking. Overall, aside from the points made in the critique it seems to me that there is an energy lacking in everyone. My favorite, Dani, in her past seasons would take chances, 'roil the pot' and generally be an obvious threat. But this season she seems to be laying low and without a visible strategy. Possibly why her husband posted that earlier tweet. Of course now she is married and a mother and maybe doesn't want to appear 'unseemly' and not parade around in a bikini or shave her legs on camera, as in past seasons. I can't think of any other factors ? scratch
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2020-09-04, 11:50

Head of Household Winner – Christmas
Have nots – No havenots this week
Nominations –
Power of Veto Players are –
POV Host: –
Power of Veto holder –
Power of Veto Ceremony –

Kaysar was booted as expected and with Christmas winning HOH it puts a crimp in plans to target Dani next but with Dani and Christmas on the 'same side' that seems very unlikely. I had thought that Christmas may nominate Cody and Memphis, but spoiler gurus think it will be Bayleigh and Da'Vonne. That makes sense too since they are on the anti-Dani side. We will know by later today, and the POV comp. tomorrow may roil the pot too. scratch

television
Big Brother Spoilers: Who Won The HOH, And What It Might Mean For Week 5

Published: Sep. 3. 2020 7:17 PM
More from Mick Joest

Warning! The following contains spoilers for the Big Brother All-Stars episode that aired Wednesday, September 3. Read at your own risk!

The end of Week 4 was beyond chaotic in the Big Brother All-Stars house, and Kaysar Ridha went down swinging by burning a few key alliances in his eviction speech. The stage had been set for a big change in the house with alliances out in the open, which meant the incoming Head of Household could snag some real power and change up the game.

There were certainly a few people who could've really gotten a leg up with a win this week, but did the power fall in the right hands? Better question, did Big Brother All-Stars' majority alliance finally have a reason to sweat this week? Here's what went down, where the HOH's head is, and what this all could mean for Week 5.
Christmas Big Brother All-Stars CBS
Christmas Abbott Won The HOH

Da'Vonne Rogers went on a tear at the end of the Head of Household knockout competition, knocking out a lot of key players on her way to the final round. Unfortunately, a quick answer right in the final round against Christmas Abbott ruined her chances and handed the only remaining member of the majority alliance the win. Not to take away credit from Christmas though, as she had to take down Memphis Garrett to make it there, to begin with.

I'm going to save the holiday-related puns for Christmas to make in the Diary Room all week long, and simply ponder where this week will take her game. Will she play a safe week and fall in line with what those aligned with her want, or will she make a move more specific to her own game?
Christmas Big Brother All-Stars CBS
How Will Christmas Run Her HOH?

Christmas Abbott has been hard to read this season, but that's mostly because she hasn't been in a position of power to really make any of the calls in the majority alliance. One thing she does seem intent on doing is bettering her position in the house, and I can believe her nominations will do something to move her up the totem pole within her alliances. That means making a move that helps Tyler Crispen, Cody Calafiore, Enzo Palumbo, Nicole Franzel, and Dani Briones.

Truth be told, Christmas isn't all that tight with all of them, but it won't prevent her from feeling that way this week. The challenge will be putting up nominations that keep everyone happy, which, unfortunately, likely means burning more people outside the majority alliance. I know there may be some people holding out hope Christmas Abbott will make a "big move," but she needs whatever will give her the most safety with whoever is left after eviction.

If you're looking at what's best for Christmas' game, I think the potential nominees are Da'Vonne Rogers, Bayleigh Dayton, David Alexander, and Kevin Campbell. Christmas isn't as in the know as the rest of the alliance on who popular targets are and still on the anti-David train even when many people have moved on. Christmas also knows David overheard her calling him a bad player, so she may be paranoid he's gunning for her. As for Kevin, I don't see him and Christmas talking much game, and Da'Vonne and Bayleigh nominations would score her big points with the remaining women in the house.

Don't be surprised if Christmas gets a lot of pressure to put Ian Terry on the block, because people know at this point (thanks to Bayleigh) that he was part of what led to Kaysar burning the house alliances. I can see Christmas making this move if pushed into it, though at that point I think she really wouldn't be doing anything to benefit her game. If it seems like Christmas is letting people make decisions for her early in talks for nominations, I will bet we'll see Ian on the block.

If there is one upside to this week, it's that the "Basement" is starting, and it will consist of challenges that will award houseguests with the ability to win three powers. Details are still relatively scant on how that will work, and what powers are up for grabs. Hopefully, they'll be powerful enough to change up the direction this house is headed, which has been fairly predictable (save wall yellers) and far from the quality some expected from Big Brother All-Stars.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2020-09-05, 11:35

Head of Household Winner – Christmas
Have nots – No havenots this week
Nominations – Bay & DaVonne
Power of Veto Players are –
POV Host: –
Power of Veto holder –
Power of Veto Ceremony –

Bay & Davonne on the block is something of a surprise. So now we wait to see who wins POV today and if that will affect the nominations. scratch
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down