The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BB week 2 , day 3, "have not" day

Go down

BB week 2 , day 3, "have not" day Empty BB week 2 , day 3, "have not" day

Post  Banjo 2011-07-15, 16:31

The live feeds have been cut for ~ 3 hours, but are now back, while the "have-not" comp. was going on which will remain secret until it's shown on Sunday. It must have been a rather rough comp. because Cassie pulled up her jeans and looked at her very red knees and Brendon's knees were bleeding. Judging by their conversations they had to "navigate" through various food obstacles. scratch By tonight it should be possible to see which HG's are in the Have-not group. The easiest way is to see who is sleeping in the have-not bedroom. I have already noticed that Dominic was taking a shower in the have-not shower (no hot water), so he's one. Haven't heard yet which of the 4 'odd food combos' voted on by the fans has won and will be part of the have-not diet. I remember that the one I tried to vote for was jelly beans and beef jerky.

Hey ! Jelly beans and beef jerky won the vote ! I just figured it out by listening to Dani and Adam talking. Rachel came up eating a strip of jerky and Adam says, "Why is a "have" eating jerky?" Then Dani says, "Did you see in the store room? There's bags and bags of jelly beans.".... :lol:

Dani doesn't like the Golden Key concept. She says, "Why am I here ? At least they should let me play the games". (competitions) But she'll have the GK until there are only 10 people left, so will Porsche. But Porsche had to go on the block once, and survive, before she got her GK whereas Dani got hers on day 2 when Dick left.

They are on lock down again while the crew removes the have-not set from the yard. There are big bowls of jelly beans on the kitchen counters.... :lol: Haven't seen any beef jerky yet other than the piece that Rachel was eating awhile ago.

More research shows that Adam, Shelly, Dominic are the "have-nots" and maybe Cassie, haven't proved she is one, yet.

Jeff just told Dominic that "slop" can be more palatable by using a lot of cinnamon and honey. Also, Shelly tried making pancakes with it which also helps..

Yep.....Cassie is the 4th have-not.....saw them sitting on their mattresses in the have-not room....6:50 PDT.
Banjo
Banjo

BB week 2 , day 3, "have not" day Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BB week 2 , day 3, "have not" day Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down