The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BB 13 week 7 day 7......POV results

Go down

BB 13 week 7 day 7......POV results Empty BB 13 week 7 day 7......POV results

Post  Banjo 2011-08-20, 18:44

This is a real bummer, the worst possible outcome.... Cry

'Big Brother 13' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 7 Power of Veto?
Saturday, August 20, 2011

John Kubicek
Senior Writer, BuddyTV

Saturday was a big day in the Big Brother 13 house. Not only was there a Power of Veto competition of vital importance, but it's also Daniele Donato's 25th birthday. So the big question is: Did she get a Veto for her birthday?

SPOILER WARNING: This article contains Big Brother 13 spoilers.

Jeff is the HoH and he nominated Kalia and Porsche.

Jeff won the Power of Veto.

So after winning just one of the first 12 competitions he played in, Jeff has stepped up with two in a row. The veto competition was a puzzle and, in the best news ever, the Zingbot returned for it! ZING!!!!

You may wonder what a Zingbot is....there isn't any video of it's appearance today, yet, but here's some from last season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm27zd5Okso

Now does Jeff take one of the nominees off the block and backdoor Daniele? Probably, because despite his claims that he's going after floaters, he really wants to take out the only person who might actually stand a chance of taking him out. I suppose it's possible he won't use it, but I doubt it. I get it and acknowledge that it's the smartest move for Jeff to win, but as a die-hard Dani Fan, I'm not going to pretend that it will suck and make the rest of this season kind of dull to me.

More than "kind of dull". Dull enough that I won't bother following daily developments with the live feeds. The Showtime After Dark and the CBS shows will be quite enough. Of course there is a slight possibility that the other person on the block will be evicted, whether Porsche or Kalia, but that's not likely because Dani is by far the stronger player and they would want to get her out for their own protection. disgruntled

So Daniele's birthday present is that Jeff is probably going to backdoor her and she'll be evicted. That's the cruelest zing of all.

The win brings Jeff's total this season to three wins, tying Brendon and Rachel for the lead. It also means that 11 of the 14 competitions have been won by the veterans. It brings Jeff's all-time win total to six, tying him in fifth place overall with season 6 and 7's James Rhine. The only people with more are Janelle, Daniele and Brendon.

Thanks to Daniele's Veto Ticket, everyone except Rachel got to play in the competition. She really must've ticked off the Big Brother gods since she has now missed two straight PoV competitions.

If Daniele does get backdoored, it seems like the rest of this season is going to be extremely boring. Jeff and Jordan will probably slide right into the finale because Daniele was the only thing standing in their way. Maybe Rachel might step up and turn on them, but Adam and Shelly won't and Kalia and Porsche are going to be lost without Daniele. Right now, the game is Jeff's to lose.

Jordan won the $500 k last season. Most fans think that Jeff will get the jury votes this time, but that will be just about the only interesting thing left in this season, unless a miracle occurs. Sad
Banjo
Banjo

BB 13 week 7 day 7......POV results Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BB 13 week 7 day 7......POV results Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down