The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Compass

2 posters

Go down

The Golden Compass Empty The Golden Compass

Post  Berry 2007-12-02, 04:37

Recommeded:

saw the Golden Compass last night. It is a beautifully filmed movie. The lead actress (child) is very good. Nicole Kidman gives a good perfrmance biut has done something distracting with her mouth (injected saline or fat into her lips?? ) . The talking animals device works very well. The ending was one of those "you just know there's a sequel coming" but that's all right. I'll be looking forward to it.

Here's a review (mild spoilers included)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/film/reviews/article_display.jsp?&rid=10254

Warning...apparently this is a popular book series. People who have read the books are disappointed in the movie...as is often the case.
Berry
Berry

The Golden Compass Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Golden Compass Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

The Golden Compass Empty Re: The Golden Compass

Post  Banjo 2007-12-02, 11:49

As has become common these days concerning fantasy movies of any stripe, some people are getting worked up about this one too....Rolling Eyes....Jen wants to see it so we may go this week...although I Am Legend will probably be a solo effort .

http://www.kansascity.com/entertainment/movies/
Banjo
Banjo

The Golden Compass Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Golden Compass Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2007-12-02, 15:45

Nothing in it Jen won't like...it seems like a pretty fairy tale...with pets. sunny

June wants to see I AM Legend and I'm thinking.."scary". Maybe Ben will take her to that one.
Berry
Berry

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down