The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BB week 7

Go down

BB week 7 Empty BB week 7

Post  Banjo 2020-09-18, 14:42

Head of Household Winner – Memphis
Have nots – Cody, Christmas
Nominations –
Power of Veto Players are –
POV Host: –
Power of Veto holder –
Power of Veto Ceremony –
Powers – Christmas, Dani, David

Ian was booted but it wasn't unanimous, 5 to 3. I thought Nicole F. made a bad decision. She was so adamant about supporting Ian then voted against him when the time came. tongue If she hadn't done that the vote would have been a tie and then Dani's vote would have broken it and she would have voted to evict Tyler, a better choice, imho.

Now that Memphis is HOH he seems to have started his campaign to win. In front of Cody and Enzo he talks like he and they will be the final 3, but actually he sees himself, Enzo and Christmas as final 3. So somewhere along the line he will have to boot Cody, assuming his overall plan works out, and it's way to early to assume that. scratch So tomorrow we will know who he nominates ( maybe Cody
, but I think he'll want to string him along until later. ) and Sunday we'll know who wins POV.

Enzo comes in
Memphis – This is the deal right now I’m just going to f**ing rip the band aid off.. Final three us three.. the wise Guys…
They laugh
Enzo – Alright, I’m with it YO..
Cody – I love it
Memphis – the wise guys we implement it today and we take it to final 3.
Memphis tells Cody to leave.
Memphis – that worked out perfect.. so that’s it man.. the wise guys is me and you just so we’re f***ing clear.. this is my other.. the other wise guy is Christmas..
Enzo – I love Christmas..
Memphis – this is going to get weird. So me and you final 2 the wise guys. then you will have me, you, Cody final 3 the wise guys.. then you will have me, you and Christmas the wise guys.. we’re the only two here .. we’re the only two here so when we get to final 4 it’s all wise guys.. They’re not going to know so everyone is going to think and we’re going to be the only two in both
Memphis says Enzo was the first piece of the puzzle the other two are just Knights.
Banjo
Banjo

BB week 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BB week 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

BB week 7 Empty Re: BB week 7

Post  Banjo 2020-09-18, 17:49

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2020-09-19, 13:59

So Memphis nomnates Kevin and Da'vonne, Kevin being the 'perpetual pawn', it seems, with Da'Vonne being the main target for eviction. We will know who wins POV today or tomorrow at the latest, and that may throw a monkey wrench into Memphis' plans because if Dani, among others, should win POV they will take Da'Vonne off the block and Memphis will have to nominate someone else which may, or may not, be bad for Kevin's survival. scratch

8:48 am Dani and Da’Vonne
Dani – I’m telling you right now Day either I’ll throw it or i’ll win it and take one of you down OK
Da’vonne – okay
Dani – don’t worry.. I got you
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2020-09-21, 12:09

Nominations – Kevin & DaVonne
Power of Veto Players are – Kevin, Tyler, Dani, Da’Vonne, Memphis, Nicole
POV Host: – Cody
Power of Veto holder – Tyler
Power of Veto Ceremony –

With Tyler winning POV some pundits expect that he won't use it, Kevin and Da'Vonne will remain on the block and Da'Vonne will be booted on Thursday. That isn't an unreasonable prediction however there is another possible scenario; Tyler uses the POV, pulls Kevin off the block, requiring Memphis to name another nominee. He would nominate Dani (this is called a back door) and then there would be two "popular to evict" nominees on the block. However Dani has the "Replay power" which no one else know about but it wouldn't help her to save herself in this instance. So the final result would likely still be the same with Da'Vonne being evicted.

What is the Replay Power?
Dani won the Replay Power, which allows a Houseguest to play in back-to-back HOH competitions, a truly huge advantage in the game of Big Brother. She can use it on another Houseguest or on herself, starting with the current HOH (Christmas), or one of the two that will follow.

With Dani's alliances showing some cracks, using the Replay Power could be a great way to solidify her place in the house. While Nicole managed to figure out that Dani won a power, Dani didn't seem interested in sharing the information with anyone else—yet.

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2020-09-22, 13:44

Nominations – Kevin & DaVonne
Power of Veto Players are – Kevin, Tyler, Dani, Da’Vonne, Memphis, Nicole
POV Host: – Cody
Power of Veto holder – Tyler
Power of Veto Ceremony – Tyler did not use the Veto Nominations hold.

Tyler didn't use the POV so it's likely that Da'Vonne will be evicted on Thursday.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2020-09-22, 16:57

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2020-09-23, 15:19

Last night:

9:10pm Enzo and Nicole go into the storage room and see that Big Brother gave them alcohol. They hide 3 of the beer and then leave the room to let someone else find the alcohol. Nicole heads to the bedroom and smiles too much to Dani and then spills the beans. They run into the storage room. Dani wants to hide a bottle of wine but doesn’t. They leave the room but then Dani tries to convince Nicole to take it all and drink it between the three of them. Nicole – no we’re going to get in trouble. Dani – no one is going to know. Nicole – we’ll have red teeth and we’ll be drunk.

roflmao
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2020-09-24, 11:01

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2020-09-26, 13:12

Triple eviction next Thursday. The first in U.S. BB history (it has been done in BB Canada) The fans are going crazy. tongue

https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1309296476892217346
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2020-09-28, 17:08

Head of Household Winner – Cody
Have nots – Kevin and Enzo
Nominations – Kevin & David
Power of Veto Players are – Cody, Kevin, David, Tyler, Enzo, Nicole
POV Host: – Memphis
Power of Veto holder – Cody
Power of Veto Ceremony – Veto was not used. Noms stay the same.

That means that David will certainly be booted on Thursday, but since it's a triple eviction his will be 'lost in the shuffle' because there will be two other far more relevant HGs that will be leaving.... scratch
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down