The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BB week 11

Go down

BB week 11 Empty BB week 11

Post  Banjo 2020-10-27, 12:07

Banjo
Banjo

BB week 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BB week 11 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

BB week 11 Empty Re: BB week 11

Post  Banjo 2020-10-28, 14:13

Finale tonight ! Will the season go down in BB history as good, bad, indifferent ?......we'll see..... scratch

“if winning competitions makes you a good Big Brother player than this shouldn’t be called Big Brother”
October 27, 2020

PART 1 HOH WINNER: Nicole
PART 2 HOH: Cody Vs Enzo
PART 2 WINNER: Cody
PART 3 HOH: Nicole Vs Cody

10:23 am Zzzzzzzz
11:58 am Nicole and Cody are now up.

12:35 pm Nicole planing her finale speech (She does this for hours)
Nicole – I will overcome whatever is thrown in my direction in this game and I think I’ve proven that to you guys this season.
Nicole – if winning competitions makes you a good Big Brother player than this shouldn’t be called Big Brother
Nicole – theres so much more than comp wins..
Nicole – I was only safe one week this season.. one week and I’m still sitting here.
Nicole goes on that making people believe she’s terrible at this game was her strategy (How convenient)
Nicole – I’m not terrible at this game at all I am very good.
Nicole – there’s things I went through in this house that no one will understand and I can’t talk about and that I dodged so in my heart I know that I deserve this win and my social relationships helped me a ton ohh that’s another thing I Was going to say.. I knew I couldn’t rely on competitions to get me through this game.

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2020-10-30, 11:16

https://www.onlinebigbrother.com/big-brother-22-finale-episode-and-season-in-review/

Nicole was very disappointed that Cody didn't take her with him to the Final Two. But considering the vote for him over Enzo ( 9-0) it's very unlikely that she would have won. Of course she doesn't get the $50K for second place, but Enzo does deserve it. It was a surprise the Da'Vonne won America's Favorite HG, ($25K) I voted for Dani.

It will be back next summer, season 23 ! clap woohoo
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down