The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother week 9

Go down

Big Brother week 9 Empty Big Brother week 9

Post  Banjo 2021-09-03, 11:39

Looks like they are gunning for Alyssa this week. I was bummed that she dropped out of the wk 8 HOH so early.

We have kicked off Week 9 of Big Brother 23 and we have a new Head of Household in charge with a plan in mind. With the numbers in the Big Brother 2021 house dwindling quickly, there aren’t many options left. Read on to find out who Tiffany plans to nominate this week on Big Brother!

It wasn’t ideal for Tiffany to win this week’s Head of Household competition, but when Kyland didn’t fall before Azah, she felt that she needed to win it so that Kyland didn’t have a third HOH. That didn’t sit well with Xavier who has been pretty annoyed with Tiffany for winning this week’s comp since the plan was for Claire to go this week. That also means he will likely see the block for a third week in a row.

We all know with Tiffany in the HOH, Claire isn’t going to see the block unless in a replacement nomination situation. After she spoke with Xavier last night and explained to him that she was planning to throw the competition to Azah. She also told him that she doesn’t want to see him on the block on Thursday so she would like for him to win the Veto and take himself off the block before then. She added that if he does she would put Kyland or Derek up in his place.

We could expect to see Xavier and Alyssa on the block after this week’s Nomination Ceremony which is set to take place later today. However, if Xavier comes down, Tiffany will likely get a lot of pressure from the other Cookout members to put Claire up next to Alyssa instead of Kyland or Derek.
Banjo
Banjo

Big Brother week 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Brother week 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Big Brother week 9 Empty Re: Big Brother week 9

Post  Banjo 2021-09-03, 17:45

I think Xavier has the best chance to win. Too bad that Alyssa isn't in a good spot but at least she stuck around long enough to earn some worthwhile $$. They get $2K for every week they are in the house regardless of any other winnings from comps.

With less than a month of Big Brother 23 left, it’s not too early to be thinking of who has the best path to the end. And with two double evictions coming up, the finale will be here before we know it.

So I’ve decided to take a look at each of the remaining houseguests, one by one, to see who has the clearest path to the end. I’ve ranked them in who I see currently has the clearest path. And it should be noted that the first and second spots here will all depend on what happens this week, really.

1. Tiffany. I don’t think her winning this week’s Head of Household was the absolute best move (especially considering the Cookout men aren’t too happy that she won), but I think if she executes her plan this week and Alyssa goes home, that clears Tiffany’s path the most. That’s why I have her at No. 1. If Alyssa wins the veto and Claire goes up and home, then Tiffany’s chances drop drastically. But for now, based on her plan this week, this is how I see it. And maybe her winning this HOH was perfectly fine and could be the catalyst that gets her to the end. Just right away, I wasn’t sure it was wise, and now that the men are mad at her, that could make her target larger. But I’m just looking at all angles.

2. Xavier. Actually, I would say I have Tiffany and Xavier tied for the No. 1 spot at this point. Again, I think it really depends on what happens this week. If Alyssa stays, it benefits Xavier, and I think he ends up with the best path to the end. If Alyssa goes, that leaves Claire, who will support Tiffany, Hannah and Azah over the Cookout men. That’s not saying Claire is going to win the next HOH, but if she does, Xavier could actually be in danger.

3. Derek F. As someone who watches the live feeds, and not just the show highly edited in Derek’s favor, it pains me to put him this high up on the list, but if something doesn’t happen in these two doubles, Derek is going to get dragged to the end because he will be looked at as someone easy to beat.

4. Hannah. I’m putting Hannah here for the same reason I put Tiffany first. I think if this week goes according to Tiffany’s plans, things could be looking very good for Hannah. I might even move her up to No. 2. But at this very moment in time, I’m going to put her here.

5. Azah. Like Derek F, I think Azah has a good shot at getting dragged along to the end. I also think Azah has it in here to win a competition, and make a smart move against the men (or at least against Kyland) when the time is right. So she could earn her own spot in the end if everything lines up.

6. Kyland. As of now, I think Kyland will be the first person from the Cookout to head out of the Big Brother house. He has upset every single member of the Cookout, and I know the women want him out ASAP. Of course Tiffany has also upset every member of the Cookout, expect maybe Hannah … But even there, Hannah wasn’t super happy when she learned about the Royal Flush alliance. Regardless, I think Kyland’s path has far more obstructions.

7. Claire. Once again, if this week goes to plan, Claire could actually move up a bit. Say she stays this week, then wins the next HOH, one of the Cookout men goes. Then that alliance is basically broken up. so the women will be more free to just play together, and include Claire. I don’t know if that will happen, but it’s possible.

8. Alyssa. Since as of now, she is the target this week, she of course falls into the last spot. If she wins veto, she gets to stay another week, but I don’t see her any possibilities of her path opening up like I see with Claire’s. Unless the same situation happens with Alyssa, and she stays this week, wins the next HOH and sends home a Cookout woman. And then the men team up with her. I think that is far less likely to happen.

Now this is just the path to the end. Who can actually win Big Brother 23 is a whole different story, and it’s still too early to think about that.

Who do you think has the best path to the end of this game?

With two double evictions coming up back to back it won't be long to figure out the likely winner.

Banjo
Banjo

Big Brother week 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Brother week 9 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2021-09-04, 13:40

This was no surprise:

Big Brother 23 Week 9:
HoH: Tiffany
Have-Nots: Derek F, Alyssa, and Claire
Nominated: Alyssa & Xavier
Power of Veto: …
Veto Ceremony: …
Evicted: …

But there is this to bolster Alyssa fans;

9:40 PM BBT – Hannah tells Alyssa that if she does end up next to Kyland then she (A) has her (H’s) vote then plus Azah’s and X’s vote Alyssa could stay.

9:50 PM BBT – Alyssa pitches the idea of offering a F4 to Tiffany if she doesn’t get off the Block. She’d include the two of them (Hannah & Alyssa) plus Tiffany and Claire since she see’s T&C as another duo.

9:55 PM BBT – Alyssa says she needs to get close to DF because he’ll be the swing vote.

There is of course as much of a chance of this happening as there is for him to flap his arms and fly to Mars. Rolling Eyes

8:23 PM BBT – Derek tells Alyssa that he will try to win the veto for her.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2021-09-05, 10:59

Big Brother 23 Week 9:
Power of Veto: Alyssa
Veto Ceremony: …

All right ! Common sense would say that Alyssa would use the POV to pull herself off the block. But Xavier is her best friend and supporter so would she commit a selfless act and pull him off instead ?  Not if she wants a chance at the $750K. So this is a moral conumdrum rarely seen in BB. But no thinking person would criticize her for using the POV on herself. two thumbs up

Tiffany knows she has to renom Claire and it’s going to happen but we’ll see how that goes over on Monday when it’s official. With Claire on the Block the numbers are locked against her and she’ll be off to Jury, but what’s the lasting impact on Tiffany’s game and will the Cookout really go against her in the DE?

So the common wisdom is that Alyssa pulls herself off, Claire goes up, Xavier is safe, and Claire is evicted. That seems reasonable at the moment but it's a long way to Thursday. scratch

Meanwhile we have lunatic thoughts such as this:

2:45 AM BBT – Kyland and Tiffany continuing the discussion on what to do this week. Kyland wonders if they could get Alyssa to just not use the Veto and he thinks this is a good plan. Rolling Eyes
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2021-09-06, 16:18

Big Brother 23 Week 9:
Power of Veto: Alyssa
Veto Ceremony: Alyssa saved herself, Claire renom’d

We knew this would happen. Of course Tiffany would only renominate Claire, who is a goner, but it would have been better if she had nominated Kyland.

We’ve got your Veto Meeting spoilers to reveal who was saved and which HGs are the final nominations in Week 9 of Big Brother 23. It was an emotional decision leading into today’s meeting but the path was set and the options were limited for Tiffany if she was going to keep her commitment to the Cookout.

Tiffany didn’t want things to go this route and in the end, she knows the risk wasn’t worth it as the reward slipped through her hands this week when Alyssa won the Veto. Now Xavier keeps his +1, the last remaining for the Cookout, and Tiffany loses her BB23 companion. But was Tiffany really in a better spot in the eyes of the CO guys even without this turn of events? Ehh, probably not.
Power of Veto Ceremony Spoilers – Week 9

Alyssa used the Veto on herself
Tiffany named Claire as the renom
Final noms: Claire & Xavier

As much as Tiffany might flirt with the idea of seeing X head to the Big Brother Jury this week it isn’t going to happen. Xavier will stay and Claire will go but that Double Eviction is about to hit the house on Thursday and then again the following Thursday so we’ve got some big drama potential ahead for the BB23 Houseguests.

Who do you think will be the next Houseguest evicted? Vote now in our poll below.

Thank you for voting!
Claire 88.65%

Xavier 11.35%

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2021-09-08, 14:32

After Alyssa won the power of veto, Tiffany was forced to do the unthinkable and nominate her ally Claire, making the final nominees this week Xavier and Claire.

And with the Cookout mission still in place, it’s not looking good for Claire this week. I think Tiffany and Hannah wouldn’t mind seeing Xavier go over Claire, as they suspect the men are watching out for each other, and they could really use Claire’s help in the coming weeks, but to the two of them, the mission of the Cookout comes first.

So there shouldn’t be much suspense this week when we get to the first eviction this Thursday (yes, remember this week is the first of two double evictions).

For some reason Xavier, and other members of his alliance are really concerned about Alyssa finding out about the Cookout (even though if she wins HOH her only possible targets are CO members), so we do expect Claire to get two votes to stay. Azah wants to give her one, and possibly Hannah.

So let’s take a look at the most likely voting scenario.

Votes to Evict Xavier: Hannah, Azah

Votes to Evict Claire: Kyland, Derek, Alyssa

That will be Claire going off to jury with a 3-2 vote. It would get really interesting, though, if they got mixed up on who was giving Claire the sympathy votes, though, and accidentally sending Xaiver out. So we can more than likely expect the vote to be 4-1, just to be sure nothing weird happens. But imagine the fun drama that would be.

And of course there will be a second eviction this week as well, but we won’t be able to count those votes. It’s going to be interesting to see if Alyssa heads out next, or if the Cookout will lose its first member.

Who do you think will be evicted from the Big Brother 23 house this week? Let us know by taking our Week 9 eviction poll below.

Thank you for voting!
Claire 88.76%

Xavier 11.24%

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down