The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother week 10

Go down

Big Brother week 10 Empty Big Brother week 10

Post  Banjo 2021-09-10, 11:59

With Alyssa being evicted last night it is time to decide if it is worth while to watch any more ? scratch The logical answer would be 'no' but the upcoming battles between Kyland and Tiffany may be interesting enough until the next double eviction. Xavier is the only remaining HG that has a chance to win over those two.

Thursday’s Big Brother 23 Double Eviction event ended without a Head of Household, but don’t worry, we’ve got the spoilers and can now answer who won HOH last night! Read on for the results and see who will be calling the shots in the F6 week ahead.

Alyssa was the second eviction of the night after Claire which left us with a F6 featuring solely the Cookout alliance. So now it’s time for them to turn on each other and that starts with power, the power to decide which of their members will be going on the Block first. Let’s get to those spoilers.
Big Brother 23 Week 10 HoH Comp:

Kyland is the new Head of Household

Have mercy. Kyland has one on one meetings daily no matter if he’s HOH or not, but when he is HOH he really does his meetings. Have mercy. It’s going to be a long week with Kyland in charge again.

Okay, but so the real question is who he’ll go after this week. Kyland seems to have solidified things with Xavier so I doubt he’ll go against him. Will he target the easy choice of Tiffany? Hmm. Let’s see where the conversations overnight and early tomorrow take us. And trust me, there will be no shortage of conversations under Kyland’s rule.
Banjo
Banjo

Big Brother week 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Brother week 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Big Brother week 10 Empty Re: Big Brother week 10

Post  Banjo 2021-09-11, 13:38

It is to all the remaining HGs advantage to evict Tiffany. She is the most 'dangerous' to win of the women, but Xavier is still the most likely overall.

It is Power of Veto Day inside the Big Brother 23 house and since we are down to the Final 6, all the houseguests will be competing in this week’s competition. As we know, this week is BB Comics week inside the Big Brother 2021 house. What could happen depending on who wins the Power of Veto for Week 10 of Big Brother? Read on to find out!

After Thursday’s Double Eviction, Kyland went on to win his third Head of Household competition. Friday, during the Nomination Ceremony, he nominated Tiffany and Hannah for eviction this week. He has made it clear to the other houseguests, including Hannah, that Tiffany is his target this week. Tiffany also has a pretty good feeling that she is the target also and has voiced that to Hannah.

Kyland would prefer that the nominations stay the same this week so that he can control the vote better. If Kyland, Xavier, or Derek win this week’s the noms will likely stay the same without any thought. They all want Tiffany out and know the easiest way to make that happen is if Hannah is sitting next to her.

However, if Azah wins, there might be a chance of her using the Veto on Hannah or Tiffany since she knows that the women need to stick together if they plan to make it past this week. I’d be curious to see what Kyland does at the Veto Ceremony if this scenario should play out.

If Hannah comes down, Kyland knows that he has to replace her with Azah in order to still get Tiffany out. If Tiffany wins, the target will likely shift to Hannah because Azah is easier to beat in the end than Hannah would be.
Banjo
Banjo

Big Brother week 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Brother week 10 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2021-09-12, 11:11

With Tiffany likely gone on Thursday Kyland has a better, but not assured, path to the win.

Big Brother 23 Spoilers: Week 10 Veto Competition Results:

Kyland won the Power of Veto!

Kyland is the new HOH and he sent Tiffany and Hannah to the Block with his target set on Tiffany. This was ‘do or die’ for Tiffany’s game this week and she just wasn’t able to pull it off. Another big win for Kyland though as he builds up his resume. That means Kyland will most likely keep his noms just as they are and either Tiffany or Hannah will be voted out on Thursday,

The votes just aren’t there to keep Tiffany. She knows her time is up and she’ll be the first of the Cookout to head to Jury. Tiffany works hard though so she will keep campaigning and probably see her trying to get Ky to renom Xavier, but I don’t see the house shifting on this one, do you?

One fan posted this which is a pure fantasy in this or any world;

• Tiff & Hannah evicted in double eviction
• Xavier wins HoH & evicts Kyland F4
• Derek F wins surprise F3 HoH & cuts Xavier
• F2 is Derek F + Azah
• Jury awards Derek F #BB23 winner bc he’s the only player to cut Xavier

This reality exists out there & I pray it isn’t ours.

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2021-09-13, 12:55

Power of Veto Ceremony Spoilers – Week 10

Kyland did NOT use the Veto
Final noms: Hannah & Tiffany

Not a big surprise here. It seemed obvious that Kyland was playing this straight forward instead of going for a sneaky trick swap play here. And now it looks like Tiffany’s fate is sealed as the first member of the Cookout to head to Jury.

Right now the backyard is locked down so we’re waiting to see if this is playing into Thursday’s two-hour episode and how it will work with the Double Eviction. Perhaps a more casual paced pretaped event. We don’t know yet, but we’ll keep watching.

Who do you think will be the next Houseguest evicted? Vote now in our poll below.

Thank you for voting!
Tiffany 96.51%

Hannah 3.49%

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2021-09-16, 14:18

Of all these scenarios, Derek winning HOH is the least likely.

The second Big Brother 23 Double Eviction is upon us, and since we have some time to kill while the Live Feeds are down, let’s run some possible scenarios.

First, let’s go ahead and call it that Tiffany will be the first one evicted, so she’s out of any of these scenarios. OK, let’s take a look. And we’ll start with Hannah winning HOH, because let’s face it, that will be the most exciting outcome tonight.

Hannah Wins HOH

Hannah would nominate Xavier and Kyland. She has explicitly said this. If either of them win the Power of Veto, she would put up Derek. That would ensure that Hannah would be the one to break a tie, because Azah won’t vote to evict Derek. So I would say whoever doesn’t win the veto would go out. But if the veto isn’t used, I expect Kyland to go out over Xavier. I think Azah and Derek would be split on the vote, but I think I’ve heard Hannah say many times before she would take Xavier to Final 3. So even though Xavier is the clear frontrunner of this season, he will probably not be going home in this scenario.

Azah Wins HOH

If Azah wins HOH, I think she puts up Kyland and Hannah. I would love to say she would be on Hannah’s side, but we saw on the Live Feeds that Azah chose to run with the men over the women. And with Tiffany out, the women are outnumbered now anyway, so there’s no way Azah won’t target Hannah. So if Hannah doesn’t win the veto in this scenario, she’s out. If she does win the veto, Azah will be forced to nominate Xavier next to Kyland. And in this scenario, I think Kyland goes. The vote would be split between Hannah and Derek, and Azah would break the tie to send Kyland out.

Derek or Xavier Win HOH

I’m doing these two together because I think the outcome will be exactly the same. They nominate Hannah and Azah. If the veto isn’t used or is used on Azah, Hannah goes. If Hannah wins the veto, one of the other guys goes up next to Azah, and Azah goes. This is why Azah choosing the men was a horrible idea. But here we are.

So as you can see, Xavier is sitting pretty. Just like Claire said. Just like Tiffany said. Why they’re all just letting him get to the end to win is beyond me.

Of course these scenarios aren’t iron clad. Maybe they will wakeup on Xavier if given the chance, but I’m feeling more like it is he who definitely won’t be leaving tonight.

Who do you think will be the second person to leave the Big Brother 23 house tonight?
Share this:
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down