The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warehouse 13

+7
jero
Penny
Banjo
LarryP
Ancient Roswellian
sandisea
Berry
11 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Warehouse 13 - Page 4 Empty Re: Warehouse 13

Post  Banjo 2011-08-12, 17:54

Syfy’s ‘Warehouse 13′ Renewed For Fourth Season
by Reuters
Aug 12th, 2011 | 1:19 PM | Comments 0

By John Sellers

NEW YORK (TheWrap.com) – Syfy has renewed “Warehouse 13” for a fourth season, network president of original content Mark Stern announced Friday.

The move isn’t entirely surprising, as “Warehouse 13,” which follows government agents working at a massive storage facility that contains strange artifacts, is the highest-rated program in Syfy history.

“Under executive producer Jack Kenny’s leadership, this superlative team of writers, cast, and crew continue to turn out a series that only gets better and better with every episode,” said Stern in a statement. “‘Warehouse 13′ is deservedly the most popular series in our history and we’re delighted to renew it for a fourth season.”

The show, which stars Eddie McClintock and Joanne Kelly, is currently in the middle of its third season. Through five episodes, it has averaged 3.2 million total viewers, including 1.5 million adults 18-49.
Banjo
Banjo

Warehouse 13 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Warehouse 13 - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2011-08-13, 14:07

Yippie!!! clap

boing
Penny
Penny

Warehouse 13 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Warehouse 13 - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2011-08-13, 17:40

Good news. two thumbs up
Berry
Berry

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2011-08-16, 01:09

Oh my gosh, that was such a cute episode tonight...all video gamey etc. clap

Fargo has a crush!!!! :lol:
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2011-08-16, 12:24

Yeah! I really liked it! Do you think that Fargo will come to the Warehouse when Eureka is over? I love the chemistry he has with the rest of the cast! two thumbs up
Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2011-08-16, 13:45

That never occurred to me. But it would be awesome. two thumbs up
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2011-08-30, 11:36

Last night's eppie was GOOD!!! two thumbs up Suspenseful too!!!

Recap of show below so a SPOILER if you haven't watched!

Surprise at the end of who Jane, one of the Regents, really is! And who is the mystery man in the wheel chair and what is this group that is stealing artifacts by way of "pretend" FBI agent ... Sally Stukowski!?! scratch Also, surprise and sadness that Steve Jinks was let go after pulling a gun on Mrs. Fredricks!!! hair raising

Can't wait for next week!!! boing

40th Floor

When Warehouse Regents start disappearing, the agents know they have to track down Sally Stukowski, the sometime FBI agent who's been pilfering Artifacts. Using peaceful but surefire interrogation methods, they learn that her target has been an office building in downtown Atlanta. When they arrive on the scene, however, they don't find a den of evildoers, but rather a stronghold for the remaining Regents. Artie and Myka get the Regents and their security detail up to speed and convince them to evacuate, but it may be too late: A giant, spray painted anarchy symbol is radiating corrosive energy, making both the stairs and the elevator treacherous to descend. The group flees to the roof and contacts Pete, Claudia and Jinks to send a helicopter to save them.

But Mrs. Fredericks, realizing that not even a helicopter will make it in time, takes Stukowski's interrogation into her own hands. She uses Artifacts to torture the double agent to extract information on how to stop the corrosive energy that has her team trapped on the building. Jinks witnesses these nefarious techniques and can't abide by them: He pulls a gun on Fredericks, unwittingly giving Stukowski a window of escape.

But before Stukowski slipped away, Mrs. Fredericks was able to learn that the spray paint has something to do with the Berlin Wall. Pete, having learned that Stukowski was working with a partner, tracks this man down. He retrieves the Artifact - a can of spray paint - but not before the man issues the ominous statement that they're all pawns in a doomed game, points the Artifact at his own head, and kills himself. Pete is wracked with guilt, but must save Myka and the Regents. He grabs the can and rushes to the building, where Artie and Myka have already lost the head of security to the ravenous energy spikes.

Artie spies a window washing unit that they may be able to use to lower themselves to the ground, but as they dash for it, one of the Regents is crushed by falling debris. As the corrosive energy consumes his body, Myka witnesses a bizarre transfer: the dying Regent removes a shackle from his wrist, and with a flash of sparks, moves it to the wrist of another Regent named Jane (Kate Mulgrew). Jane is now the chief protector of the Warehouse, and the shackle on her wrist, dating from the time of Genghis Khan, ensures that she will be so until her dying day.

Pete, meanwhile, uses the spray paint can to override potency of the anarchy symbol, born from a divided Berlin, with the symbol for peace and his own strong wishes for the safety of his partner and the Regents. But as equilibrium is restored here, chaos reigns on another side of town, where Stukowski is killed for being unable to destroy the Regents.

When Myka recovers from her trauma, she thanks Pete for saving her ass, and he thanks her for saving the Regents, asking about the mysterious newcomer, Jane. Myka brings Pete to meet the woman, but no introductions are necessary: When Jane turns around, Pete recognizes the face of his mother.

BTW ~ if you weren't sure what a Regent is here is what I found ... they are the bosses of the Warehouse Agents.

The Regents are a group of people that have a higher position in the warehouse than even Ms.Fredric. Though the Regents seem to be normal some hints have been dropped by the director that a Regent is usually a former warehouse agent that was affected by an artifact to such an extent that they appear normal but are affected in someway that they are maybe even superhuman in some ways though this is only hinted.Though the Regents appear to be the top of the Warehouse personal it is hinted in the episode "Trial" by one of the Regents that there are even higher up members called the States.

FUTURE EPISODES:

Kate's character (it's the beginning of a four-episode arc for her) will focus on her relationship with Pete is going to be at the forefront of her story arc.

Last edited by Penny on 2011-08-30, 12:35; edited 1 time in total
Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2011-08-30, 11:40

Just a few days ago SciFi Mafia had the distinct privilege to join in a question and answer session with the incomparable Kate Mulgrew, Captain Janeway from Star Trek: Voyager, who will be starting a four-episode arc tonight on the August 29 episode of Warehouse 13.

We could have just listened to her for hours, not only because she has that wonderful voice and so many stories to tell – including the fact that she is, fortunately for all of us, working on her autobiography – but she speaks impeccably.

First, here’s what Syfy has to say about her part:

In Monday’s episode “The 40th Floor,” Mulgrew plays “Jane,” a Regent of Warehouse 13 who becomes vitally important to the survival of the Warehouse, while revealing a complex past with one of the agents. As the war on the Regents continues, Jane must make a bold decision that has far-reaching impact on both the Warehouse and the team.

Airlock Alpha asked her first if there was anything she could tell us any more about her character on Warehouse 13:

Kate Mulgrew: It’s a little tough. I’m sworn to secrecy on this one Michael. But suffice it to say, I come as a very powerful Regent bearing an extraordinary secret. And when the secret is revealed I think the audience will be, to say the least, quite surprised. It’s both wonderful and rather frightening at the same time. And the arc is thrilling because I’m not just any Regent; I have great powers. And so I think what unfolds will be very, very surprising to the audience.

Starry Constellation Magazine asked her what she found challenging about her role as a Regent:

Kate Mulgrew: Challenging? Challenging is keeping all the secrets I have to keep from all of you wonderful people.

I would say it’s been more delightful than challenging. I’ve felt so at home there, which is a very unusual thing at my stage in life to feel, coming in as a guest star. There was a naturalism to it, a complete sense of relaxation. And I feel like I fit there. So it was instantly, deeply familiar. And you very, very seldom get that.

They also asked if there was instant chemistry with the cast, as it’s a well-oiled machine, and asked her why she thinks people watch Warehouse 13:

Kate Mulgrew: Instant. Well it may well be a well-oiled machine, and that’s thanks to Jack Kenny, who as I’ve now said ten-million times is really an extraordinary show runner.

But I think that the surprise in all of it – Saul Rubinek is one of the great actors, I think of our generation — certainly my generation. And I felt, he’s consummate and he’s unexpected. So I had to step up to the plate whenever I was acting with him.

Joanne Kelly is like a delicious confection. And Eddie McClintock, I would have to tell you, as well as Allison Scagliotti, are natural actors. So it’s like playing ball with people who are the best; you really have to play badly not to hit well.

[Warehouse 13] is smart — very smart, it’s tongue in cheek, and it’s clever. It’s asking the audience, you know, they don’t dot the I’s and cross the T’s, the audience has to stay on its toes. And I think that’s exactly what a sci-fi audience prefers; they want to tease out the puzzle along with us. And that’s what you get to do with Warehouse 13.

Niagara Frontier Publications asked her, as a bona fide sci-fi legend, whether being offered sci-fi roles was like comfort food or if it instead made her think twice. Check out her jaw-dropping response:

Kate Mulgrew: I don’t get offered these sci-fi parts. This was the first one. And I was delighted to take it because it was not only so well written, but it was – it felt different to me Joshua. It felt special, and it felt light and smart. And that’s what I want.

It didn’t carry with it the baggage of some other science fiction shows. It has a real delicacy to it, and at the same time I think it’s, as someone had said before, a well-oiled machine, yes, but it’s still a very sleek and well run machine.

SciFi Mafia wants to know, right now: HOW CAN THIS BE?! All you writers, production companies, networks, get off the stick and get this woman on your sci-fi shows! Sheesh!

Once recovered from the shock of that ridiculous oversight by everyone in the sci-fi community who has hiring power… SciFi Mafia asked:

SciFi Mafia: Have there been a lot of differences in the nature or just the general feel of working on sci-fi projects versus non-sci-fi projects?

Kate Mulgrew: Well, yes of course. I mean as I pointed out before, you have more green screens, you have many more effects, special effects. And that in itself can be quite challenging.

Also you’re dealing with a different mentality. And I would say, it’s a different kind of an imagination, a different kind of creative imagination. It’s very forward-looking, although it’s essentially rooted in science, or reality I should say, the wings, the nature of it is to be bigger than life.

So in that regard it’s very special and wonderful to play.

SciFi Mafia: Terrific. What exactly are you looking for in a part these days? Do you like, as you were saying, it being kind of lighter and smarter and not quite so dark?

Kate Mulgrew: Absolutely. And by lighter I don’t mean silly…

SciFi Mafia: Right.

Kate Mulgrew: …or dismissive or even cavalier. I mean that there could be depths, great depths to a lightness. But the lightness is just the actor’s personal ability to let go of unnecessary baggage such as nerves, a fear of landing the wrong way on a line, all of that. All of that is dispelled and all of that is gone. And on Warehouse 13 it was just like, it was like sprinting. It was like flying. It was just fun — great fun.

SciFi Mafia: Sounds like it was a great experience.

Kate Mulgrew: It was.

SciFi Mafia: That’s so terrific. One of our readers asked me to ask you, what your funniest moment was working on this particular series?

Kate Mulgrew: My funniest moment?

SciFi Mafia: Yes, with the cast or the crew or even the cleaning people.

Kate Mulgrew: You ask me to find one moment, when I’m begging you madam, to understand that I was between Eddie McClintock and Saul Rubinek – all I did was laugh.

SciFi Mafia: That’s perfect.

Kate Mulgrew: All I did was laugh, they were so funny. And they’re outrageous, you know McClintock has no shame — no shame at all. And even the girls are naughty. So the underbelly is very, very naughty, and you’re sucked into the whole thing.

But when action is called, it’s on point. It’s just when you’re not actually required to be working, it could be quite silly and delightful.

SciFi Mafia: Sounds great. So, next project?

Kate Mulgrew: My next project? Well I’m doing another series called NTSF:SD:SUV, out of Los Angeles which is…

SciFi Mafia: Oh yes!

Kate Mulgrew: …a comedy on Adult Swim. And – with Paul Scheer, who I think is a genius. And these guys are all highly regarded comedians, and that’s not my thing.

And so I think Paul Scheer showed a certain prescience in asking me to come aboard, because he wanted the weight of Captain Janeway, but he wanted me to wear an eye-patch and be obsessed with sex, which I think is exactly right at this point.

SciFi Mafia: That’s great, we’ll have a terrific time with that. I can’t wait to see your Warehouse 13 episodes.

Kate Mulgrew: Thank you. Thank you very much. Take care.
Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2011-08-30, 11:50

I loved the reveal at the end of the program about who she is connected to and how! I think our Kate Mulgrew is about to become a recurring character....see if she doesn't! two thumbs up
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2011-08-30, 12:33

Yes, I think she will be GREAT!!! clap

Wikipedia Review of WAREHOUSE 13:

Warehouse 13

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Warehouse 13 is an American fantasy television series that premiered on July 7, 2009 on the Syfy network.

Executive-produced by Jack Kenny and David Simkins, the dramatic comedy from Universal Media Studios has been described as borrowing much from 1980s television series Friday the 13th: The Series, and as "part The X-Files, part Raiders of the Lost Ark and part Moonlighting." Syfy President Dave Howe has suggested that it was derived from a 2006 miniseries The Lost Room. The series premiere was Syfy's third largest debut to date, garnering 3.5 million viewers. It also has a near 50% female viewership. The first six episodes were all among the top 10 highest rated series episodes on Syfy. Episode 6, "Burnout", drew 4.4 million viewers, setting the record for Syfy's highest rated show. The second season of Warehouse 13 began July 6, 2010. On October 5, 2010, Warehouse 13 was renewed for a third season of 13 episodes that premiered on July 11, 2011. A fourth season was commissioned on August 11, 2011, for 2012.

Characters from Eureka have crossed over to Warehouse 13 and vice-versa, and characters from Warehouse 13 have crossed over to Alphas, making the three shows sister shows.

Contents

Premise:

The series follows United States Secret Service Agents Myka Bering (Joanne Kelly), Peter Lattimer (Eddie McClintock), and ATF agent Steve Jinks (Aaron Ashmore) when they are assigned to the government's secret Warehouse 13 for supernatural "artifacts". It is located in a barren landscape in South Dakota, and they initially regard the assignment as punishment. As they go about their assignments to retrieve missing Warehouse 13 artifacts and investigate reports of new ones, they come to understand the importance of what they are doing. They are enthusiastically joined by young, hip, brilliant techno-wiz Claudia Donovan.

Production:

Then known as SciFi, the network originally ordered a two-hour pilot episode written by Farscape creator Rockne S. O'Bannon, Battlestar Galactica co-Executive Producer Jane Espenson, and D. Brent Mote. Jace Alexander eventually directed a revised version written by Espenson, Mote, and Blade: The Series executive producer David Simkins. SciFi ordered an additional nine episodes on September 19, 2008. The series premiered in the U.S. on July 7, 2009 concurrent with the name-change to Syfy. The series is filmed in and around Toronto, Ontario, and Montreal, Quebec.

Cast and Characters

Main characters:

Eddie McClintock as Pete Lattimer, a "rule-bender" Secret Service Agent. Previously a U.S. Marine and a college wrestler, Lattimer is smart, athletic, and has a knack for quick-thinking. His handsome appearance and affable disposition come in handy when he needs to charm someone. His character is an alcoholic, sober since 2002. His sister, who is deaf, taught him to read lips. He has a sixth sense for immediate danger and a weakness for snack food, especially cookies. He is an avid comic book fan/collector—he owns every edition of Iron Shadow—and a fan of the Cleveland Browns. Throughout the series, Pete and Myka grow fond of one another, but they staunchly maintain that they don't feel "that way" about each other. In the Season 2 episode "Age Before Beauty", when Myka claims her sister was the pretty one while she was the nerdy one, Pete tells her she is stunningly beautiful. In season 3, Pete tells Myka that she's his best friend, while Myka describes Pete as an extraordinary partner. In Season 2, Pete dates Univille veterinarian Dr. Kelly Hernandez (Paula Garces) until the season finale when she leaves town after an incident with Lizzie Borden's compact. In Season 3, it is revealed that Pete was once married to fellow Marine Amanda (Jeri Ryan), who is now a Major. Although the marriage ended years ago, because of Pete's drinking and Amanda's ambition, they maintain an amiable relationship.

Joanne Kelly as Myka Ophelia Bering is Lattimer's by-the-book partner. She has more book smarts and a better eye for detail than her partner; in the Season 2 episode "Beyond Our Control", it is revealed that Myka has a photographic memory. She takes her job very seriously and frequently clashes with Lattimer, even naming her pet ferret Pete because they are both cute and annoying. Myka has a troubled relationship with her father, who owns a bookshop where she spent much of her childhood. In the Season 2 finale "Reset", Myka, after realizing she was wrong to trust Helena Wells, resigns, worrying that the mistake will haunt her and keep her from being effective. The Season 3 premiere, "The New Guy", finds Myka working at the family bookshop. The case revolves around a Lost Folio by Shakespeare, and Myka provides vital help. She becomes actively involved in the case and returns to Warehouse 13 as an active agent.

Saul Rubinek as Dr. Arthur "Artie" Nielsen (born Arthur Weisfelt) is the NSA Agent-in-Charge at Warehouse 13. A former cryptographer, most of his personal past is shrouded in mystery. In Season 1, it is learned that he was once convicted of treason for selling United States secrets to the Soviet Union though, in the Season 2 episode "Vendetta", it is revealed that he was actually tracking and trading artifacts—unaware of their power—in exchange for the lives of family members trapped behind the Iron Curtain. Artie turned himself in after discovering the true nature of the items he was trading to the Soviets, eventually resulting in him attaining his job at Warehouse 13. Serious and methodical to a fault, Artie is frequently annoyed with Pete and Myka, who are newcomers to the Warehouse and not as respectful of its peculiarities as he believes is necessary for their safety. He is alarmed by the high-spirited Claudia's curiosity about the artifacts and has had to rescue her from I-Love-Lucy-like predicaments on more than one occasion; he upgrades her from Apprentice to Agent in Season 3. He has a fondness for baking cookies. In the Season 1 finale cliffhanger, he was enveloped in an explosion and could reasonably be assumed to have been incinerated. In the Season 2 premiere, "Time Will Tell", he reappeared, saved by the "Phoenix charm". In the Season 2 episode "For the Team", Artie is discovered to be regrowing his appendix so he will have to call the official Warehouse physician, Dr. Vanessa Calder (Lindsay Wagner). In the Season 2 episode "Vendetta", he is the only one opposed to the reinstatement of H. G. Wells; he is vindicated in the season finale.

Genelle Williams as Leena is the proprietor of the bed-and-breakfast in Unincorporated Unnamed Settlement, South Dakota, (AKA Univille) where Lattimer, Bering, Donovan, and Jinks live. She can see a person's aura. Leena has been aware of Warehouse 13 for quite a while and has known many of the previous Warehouse agents. She works there part time taking inventory and performing research. Leena's sixth sense gives her insight into how artifacts may interact, thus she often selects an artifact's storage location in the warehouse. In Season 1, she was under the influence of Artie's arch-nemesis, James MacPherson. She was freed in Season 2, but it later appears there is some residual energy trapped in Leena's brain, which is removed by Mrs. Frederic and The Regents.

Allison Scagliotti as Claudia Donovan (Season 2+, recurring previously) is a "young, hip, brilliant techno-wiz" whose brother was believed to be dead. She hacked into the Warehouse computer systems and kidnapped Artie so that he would help her retrieve him. She now works in the Warehouse with Artie and the others. In the Season 1 finale, "MacPherson", she stormed out when Leena and Mrs. Frederic accused her of taking objects from the warehouse and giving them to MacPherson. It was later revealed that the items were actually stolen by Leena, disguised as Claudia using Harriet Tubman's thimble, and controlled by MacPherson via the Pearl of Wisdom. In the Season 2 episode "Time Will Tell", Claudia was given the original "Farnsworth" communicator, allowing her to accompany Myka on an assignment as an apprentice Agent. It has been implied that Claudia is fated to become the Caretaker when Mrs. Frederic dies; Artie later assures her she will be able to live the life she wants, while he hugs her, though his face leaves room to tell a darker side to that statement. She engaged in a brief relationship with a hardware shop worker, Todd, which ended when he was forced to move and change his identity again (he was in the Witness Protection Program). She also had some chemistry with the character Douglas Fargo from another Syfy show, Eureka. Their relationship is, as of yet, open-ended. Claudia is extremely close to Artie, he serves as a playmate and surrogate father. Claudia often puts pressure on herself to impress Artie. In season 3 episode 2, Claudia goes on her first mission as a senior field agent. When it is revealed Artie was following them, Claudia thinking that Artie believes she isn't ready, storms off on a lengthy walk. After she comes back they make up.

Simon Reynolds as Daniel Dickinson (Season 1) is Pete and Myka's previous boss in the Secret Service. He is not happy about losing two of his best agents to some bizarre warehouse in South Dakota, unaware of its importance. He was determined to get them back at first, especially after facts about Artie's past come to light. Eventually, he sees his former agents are committed to their new positions, and they part ways. In the Season 2 episode "Vendetta", he is murdered for his knowledge about Artie's past.

Recurring characters:

C. C. H. Pounder as Mrs. Irene Frederic, the director of the Warehouse program, who is older than she appears; it is revealed in the season 2 episode "Where and When" that she has been in charge at the Warehouse since at least 1961. She is a shadowy figure who suddenly appears and disappears. She is Artie's immediate superior, and answers to The Regents. As The Caretaker, some sort of mental link exists between her and the Warehouse, giving her, among other advantages, a full mental inventory of all artifacts in Warehouse 13.

Roger Rees as James MacPherson. He is a former Warehouse Agent, who decided to start selling Warehouse artifacts or just using them for personal gain. MacPherson was first Artie's partner and then his arch-nemesis. He has demonstrated a great knowledge of paranormal artifacts and uses them to accomplish his goals. Though numerous attempts were made to capture him over the years, he remained at large until the season 2 premiere "Time Will Tell", when he was killed in the Warehouse. In the following episode, Artie begins to see visions of him throughout the Warehouse.

Jaime Murray as Helena G. Wells, a.k.a. H. G. Wells. She was a British Agent of Warehouse 12 in the late 19th century, and also the female author behind the works attributed to her similarly named brother. She requested to be bronzed—cryonically frozen and coated in bronze—after grief stemming from the murder of her daughter led her to misuse Warehouse artifacts, culminating in the death of a fellow agent. She was released by James MacPherson in the season 2 premiere "Time Will Tell", whereupon she escaped custody, only to return and be reinstated several episodes later. In the season 2 finale she is revealed as a villain when she seizes the Minoan Trident—"the original weapon of mass destruction"—and attempts to rupture the Yellowstone Caldera and start a new ice age. Her plans were halted with the intervention of Myka, after which she was taken away by the regents to be detained in an unspecified manner, implied to be worse than bronzing. In the season 3 premiere, she is sent by the Regents to visit Myka and convince her to rejoin the Warehouse; it's revealed that she doesn't know where her body is imprisoned, but the Regents seem to have the ability to transfer her consciousness. This method of communication is used again in the episode "3... 2... 1...". When she was alive, she came up with stories. However, since she was a woman, all the credit went to her brother, Charles, because he wrote them down.

Aaron Ashmore as Steve Jinks, is a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) agent who is recruited by Mrs. Frederic to join Pete as his new Warehouse 13 partner, after Myka quit the Warehouse. He has the ability to tell when someone is lying. He is a Buddhist. In the season 3 episode "Trials", he informs Claudia that he is gay when she accuses him of hitting on her. He was quite close to his older sister, Olivia, who, at age 20, was killed by a stray bullet from a gang shooting. Her tragic death led Steve to join the ATF. His nickname is Jinxy. In the episode "The 40th Floor" he is fired after pulling a gun on Mrs. Fredric while she was using an artifact to torture Sally Stukowski for information. His insubordination allowed Stukowski to escape.

Tyler Hynes as Joshua Donovan, Claudia Donovan's older brother. He is a long-time friend of Arthur Nielsen and formerly the protégé of Professor Reynolds (a pseudonym for MacPherson). In college, he conducted experiments with teleportation using Rheticus' Compass, attempting to use it before finding all of the instructions and was believed dead after activating the device. Claudia and Artie discovered that Joshua had been suspended in inter-dimensional limbo and carried out the final instruction to bring Josh back to the corporeal realm. After returning, Claudia convinced him to pursue his passion for physics and in 2010 he obtained a job at the particle physics laboratory at the European Organization for Nuclear Research. He visits his sister during the season 2 Christmas episode "Secret Santa". Due to having been suspended in time he appears to be approximately the same age as his sister.

Paula Garcés as Dr. Kelly Hernandez, Univille's veterinarian who becomes romantically involved with Pete Lattimer throughout season 2. Seeking a simple and peaceful lifestyle, Kelly breaks up with Pete and leaves town after discovering there's more to Pete's career than meets the eye.

Mark Sheppard as Benedict Valda, the most frequently seen Regent. The Regents are the executive board of the Warehouses. Valda first appeared in the season 1 episode "Breakdown", in which the Regents question Artie about his capability. This was Artie's first meeting with the Regents. Valda appeared again in the season 2 episode "Around the Bend", where he is introduced to Pete, Myka, and Claudia, and becomes the target of Pete's temporary insanity. In the season 2 episode "Buried" Valda is revealed to be the Regents' expert on Warehouse 2. He sacrifices himself in the Warehouse's Hallway of Death trap to allow Pete, Myka, and Helena to move on.

Lindsay Wagner as Dr. Vanessa Calder, first appeared in two episodes in season 2 and appears in season 3. She is the official Warehouse physician, and as a cover, she works for the Center for Disease Control (CDC). Vanessa and Artie have feelings for each other but are too afraid to admit it. Dr. Calder also appears in the Alphas episode "Never Let Me Go", establishing that, along with Eureka, Alphas takes place in the same continuity as Warehouse 13.

René Auberjonois as Hugo Miller, a Warehouse Agent and computer genius from the late 70s. In his quest to create a virtual AI in the Warehouse software, he attempted to copy his brain into the program using an artifact, but actually transferred half his brain in there instead, causing him to be committed to a mental hospital. The dormant AI took control of the Warehouse thirty years later, at which time Artie and the team managed to use the artifact to reverse the process and restore Hugo's brain. He reappears in season 3 to help Artie when it seems like a computer virus is jumping into people and killing them. It is revealed that he used to have a relationship with Dr. Calder when they were both active Warehouse Agents.

Neil Grayston as Dr. Douglas Fargo. A character from another Syfy show, Eureka, Fargo has appeared on Warehouse 13 twice. In season 2, he is brought to the Warehouse by Mrs. Frederic to update the Warehouse's antiquated computer system, only to accidentally release a malevolent AI program. He and Claudia develop a mutual attraction to each other in this time. In the episode Don't Hate The Player, it's revealed that he attempted to create a virtual reality neural interface video game called the B.R.A.I.D with the help of Beatrix Potter's tea set, a dangerous artifact, leaving instructions with one of his programmers to call Claudia if anything went wrong.

Kate Mulgrew as Jane, a Warehouse Regent and Warehouse Guardian. She is also Pete's mother.

Artifacts and Gadgets

Established in 1914, Warehouse 13 was designed by Thomas Edison, Nikola Tesla, and M. C. Escher. As the name suggests, there have been twelve incarnations prior to the one in South Dakota. The oldest is Warehouse One, which was run by Alexander the Great. Warehouse 2 was at the Library of Alexandria, and Warehouse 12 was in Great Britain. Throughout history, the Warehouse has moved to whichever country/city-state that was the most powerful at that time (Greece, Rome, Spain, Russia, Great Britain, etc.).

The artifacts are items in some way connected to some historical or mythological figure. Each one has been imbued with something of their creator or user, something they allude to in their writing or enhances some aspect of their personality.

Some are well known: Lewis Carroll's looking glass, which is a portal to somewhere, and Poe's pen and a volume of his writing, which make whatever the user writes a reality. Some are not: Lizzie Borden had a mirrored compact that compelled her to kill her loved ones with an axe, Marilyn Monroe had a brush that whoever used it turned their hair platinum blonde (which Myka once used on herself,). The artifacts react with electricity and can be neutralized only by mysterious purple goo produced by Warehouse 13 and used by Pete and Myka to neutralize them once they have been retrieved.

Reception

Warehouse 13's series premiere was the most-watched cable show on American television that night. With 3.5 million viewers, it was also Syfy's third best premiere ever, behind Stargate Atlantis (2004) and Eureka (2006). Joanne Ostrow of The Denver Post described it as "X-Files light, with the bickering Scully and Mulder stand-ins going off on Indiana Jones-style adventures." IGN reviewer Ramsey Isler gave the pilot a positive review, but felt that it was not enough to give Syfy "a chance to once again boast the best sci-fi show on TV." Ken Tucker of Entertainment Weekly gave it a negative review in July 2009, describing it as an "unholy cross between The X-Files, Bones, and Raiders of the Lost Ark." In July 2010, Tucker amended his opinion, stating that "Warehouse improved as it went along" and "grew more riveting"; he subsequently gave the show a rating of "B". In 2010, the series' composer, Edward Rogers, was nominated for an Emmy Award for Best Original Main Title Theme Music.

Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2011-09-12, 22:55

Holey Moley, Did somebody get glitter in their vajayjay tonight???

I am getting too old...I'm fleeing to PBS for some English drawing room comedy! woohoo
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2011-09-20, 15:56

Liking Claudia's new band-mate. Too bad that her best friend forever is not taking her calls. Glad to see the villain from Caprica is looking to have a recurring role.
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2011-09-22, 08:56

Jinks reads her text in a dusty bar where his credit card has just been declined. A passer-by offers to pay his bill, and Jinks recognizes him as Sykes' right-hand man. The stranger offers Jinks a job, and though Jinks initially brushes him off, his bitterness is strong enough to at least entertain an offer.

As for Steve (Jinks), I wasn’t sure what to think about his minor role. Mostly because I’m still questioning what his endgame is. Does he want more information about Marcus and his employer? Does he want to become a mole? Maybe use his human lie detector ability on a bad guy? Seriously, why isn't he using his lie detector abilities on these bad guys? It would save a lot of us from so much guesswork.

I think that Steve Jinks being fired was a plan that Mrs. Fredrick's planned for him to become (like the above comment) a mole and find out who is killing all of the Regents. Beatsme

I liked the new band mate too but hope she eventually finds the guy that was in protective custody and left. They were soooo cute together! wub
Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2011-10-03, 11:03

2 HOUR SEASON FINALE!!!

'Warehouse 13' Finale Sneak Peek: Intruder Alert! Intruder Alert!

The Warehouse 13 season finale is tonight, and things aren't looking good for the team.

You see, they all have a case of the bugs. You know, the mechanical, self-replicating, eat-everything-in-their-way-and-no-one-can-stop-them kind.

Tonight’s super-sized episode the team is looking for the source of the mysterious transmission from within the warehouse. And then they find out that its all Sykes' fault -- the artifacts he brought in all turn out to be a trap! Can the team kill the threat in time, before it kills them and the Warehouse?
Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2011-10-03, 12:40

I managed to work my impossibly busy Monday night TV sched....oh, poor me... Rolling Eyes to watch it live and DVR other things. geek
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2011-10-03, 12:53

There just aren't enough hours in the day! Am looking forward to a nice 2 hour wrap up tonight tho. two thumbs up
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2011-10-03, 15:07

Me too! I was disappointed it wasn't on last week! Sad
Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2011-12-07, 01:09

Tonight was their special "Christmas" episode. It was a really good one based on the "It's A Wonderful Life" premise. It was interesting to see how things would have turned out so differently for everyone if you had just taken one person out of the equation. I liked the lesson that we all mean more than we think we do. sunny
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2011-12-07, 14:19

The W13 and Haven Christmas specials were good but I had to switch channels during Eureka. I can't handle cartoons masquerading as "real life", including things like the Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, etc. I don't know why that is, it's deep seated, probably need psychiatric help to ferret it out :lol: . 'Pure' cartoons such as the Roadrunner, Bugs Bunny, Tom and Jerry are fine, just don't mix genres. tongue
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2011-12-07, 14:40

Yeppers, that's how I saw it too. two thumbs up
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2012-02-21, 05:03

I have tried Goggling to find out when Warehouse 13 comes back on to no avail! Anyone out there able to help me? No
Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2012-02-21, 09:07

According to the Futon Critic it will be back summer of 2012.

Probably no set date yet. But it hasn't been cancelled. So all's well. sunny
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2012-02-22, 05:10

WooHoo! clap Glad it hasn't been cancelled!

Thanks, Berry! smileyhug
Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2012-06-15, 13:08

Sure looking forward to this coming back!!! two thumbs up
Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2012-07-04, 09:31

MONDAY, JULY 23RD - 9/8c ... so looking forward to seeing WH-13 again!!! woohoo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bug eye

Last edited by Penny on 2012-07-04, 10:20; edited 1 time in total
Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum