The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prison Break

+3
Banjo
Ancient Roswellian
Berry
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Prison Break - Page 2 Empty Re: Prison Break

Post  Ancient Roswellian 2008-02-12, 21:15

Probably no one is watching this now...but we still hang on...although....my patience is thin...Many recognizable shots of Arlington in last nite's episode. The lake they showed was Lake Arlington and the back roads stuff just a few miles from where I live. Didn't see the old bridge and you have got to see it to believe it...it's very old and you'd notice it right away. Perhaps it will be in the next episode which I believe is the season finale...Gee...wonder where another season of this can go...affraid
Ancient Roswellian
Ancient Roswellian
Flutterby
Flutterby

Prison Break - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Prison Break - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2008-02-12, 21:21

I did happen to watch tonight. But I can't say that I really enjoy it...and seeing a man in fear of having his tackle fried....I just so did not need that image. No

Guess we'll probably watch next week as its the finale.
Berry
Berry

Prison Break - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Prison Break - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Ancient Roswellian 2008-02-18, 23:53

Yes, Berry I agree and walked out of the room on that particular scene.

Tonight's episode was full of shots of Arlington. The whole intro except for the part with Sucre was filmed just down the street from where I work. And I did see the bridge although it was very "blink and you'll miss it" The tan stone building is an original downtown building that now houses a sewing machine company and a tax service...I had a blast watching..but I know already I'm not interested in a spin off and probably won't watch next season. :|
Ancient Roswellian
Ancient Roswellian
Flutterby
Flutterby

Back to top Go down

Post  Ancient Roswellian 2008-09-01, 22:42

faint Two hour season premiere tonight. Did anyone else see it. Um...shocking to say the least....
Ancient Roswellian
Ancient Roswellian
Flutterby
Flutterby

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2008-09-02, 19:07

Not me. I have to make decisions on total TV viewing time, so some programs must fall by the wayside even though they may be interesting. Also, anything to do with prisons and prisoners don't appeal....
Banjo
Banjo

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  BoardMomma 2008-09-02, 20:56

Can't blame you there. But they are not in prison this season, they are in L.A. And...if you had any interest in Sarah Tancreti (not sure I spelled that right.) She's not dead. and she is back with them. I don't know that I can watch the full season. Some aspects give me the "willies." It more or less has worn down it's viewers I think. And this should be the last season whether they make it so or not.
BoardMomma
BoardMomma
On Gossamer Wings
On Gossamer Wings

Registration date : 2007-03-17

https://blu5community.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz47 2012-02-25, 19:52

Yes, I know this show is super old, but as I was making dinner Wednesday night and talking to my brother, he tells me that I should check out Prison Break. My brother and I go back and forth recommending shows and movies to each other and I trust he knows what I'm going to enjoy watching. I was planning on just watching a movie that night, and since all four seasons of Prison Break were available to watch instantly on Netflix, I decided to give it a go and check it out. I didn't go to bed until 3am and woke up at 8am to catch a couple more before work. I'm officially an addict! This show has my heart pounding and yelling at my screen. This censored is intense! Not to mention the boys are completely delicious. licklips (Scofield... faint )

I'm glad I am able to watch all the episodes now, though, because I would have gone nuts having to watch this show each week and then waiting months in between seasons.

Anyway, for anyone who hasn't already seen the show and is looking to lose an entire week or two, I definitely recommend this show. two thumbs up
Liz47
Liz47

Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  BoardMomma 2012-02-25, 21:15

I always did like the show and watched it all the way to the end. And it didn't hurt that one of the last season's episodes was shot in part right here in Arlington. You will see a very old concrete bridge that the two main characters run thru. And a part of old downtown that had all the signs for businesses and street names changed to Spanish just so they could film them running down the streeet. And one more area of town that was a country road. It was cool.

Great to see you here! Come back more often! singing in the rain
BoardMomma
BoardMomma
On Gossamer Wings
On Gossamer Wings

Registration date : 2007-03-17

https://blu5community.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2017-04-04, 02:24

Holey Moley, after 4 years Prison Break returns tonight on Fox. I don't know if they can recapture the chemistry...but I, for one, love the idea of those two lead actors working together again (although I watch them on DC Heroes but it isn't quite the same) .
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2017-04-04, 11:36

Maybe I'll watch it......never have.   I see that Sarah Wayne Callies is in it and she said that Colony was very cooperative in allowing her to appear while still working on Colony. She was Lori, Carl's mother, Rick's husband, Judith's mother, on The Walking Dead.
Banjo
Banjo

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2017-04-04, 23:31

Watched and enjoyed this first episode. Looks like it'll have plenty of intrigue and action again. two thumbs up
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Rus 2017-04-05, 09:11

I watched the first seasons of Prison Break so I'll check out the new one. Wentworth Miller & Dominic Purcell have been on CW's Legends of Tomorrow the past several years which is a spin off of Arrow & The Flash and comprised of characters mostly from Arrow & The Flash.
Rus
Rus
Flutterby
Flutterby

Registration date : 2007-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2