The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

71 movie spoilers in one supercut

3 posters

Go down

71 movie spoilers in one supercut Empty 71 movie spoilers in one supercut

Post  sandisea 2011-03-20, 18:36

Personally, I don't think this ruins anything...at all...It just highlights why movies are so great. And of course how they all bring us together. Don't worry about being spoiled.

taken from Salon.com

One of the latest of these pop culture remixes, called "Spoiler Alert," takes clips from over 70 films that could ostensibly give away the ending if you hadn't seen the movie yet. Or, at least, that's the theory. The video actually doesn't give anything away, since all the shots are taken out of context (the coffee mug falling to the floor in "The Usual Suspects," Patrick Bateman staring intensely at the camera in "American Psycho") and therefore don't provide any clues as to how they relate to the plot at all. Still, it's a fun exercise, especially if you try to guess where each scene comes from. Don't watch this video, though, if you're the kind of person who thinks that even trailers can ruin the plots of movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDBORfUQxi0&feature=player_embedded
sandisea
sandisea
Transformation
Transformation

71 movie spoilers in one supercut Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10071 movie spoilers in one supercut Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

Back to top Go down

71 movie spoilers in one supercut Empty Re: 71 movie spoilers in one supercut

Post  Berry 2011-03-21, 07:55

Thanks for sharing this video. This was wonderful. So many favorites...
Berry
Berry

71 movie spoilers in one supercut Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10071 movie spoilers in one supercut Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog 2011-03-22, 15:32

Cool video. :D
Groundhog
Groundhog
Cocoon Stage
Cocoon Stage

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  sandisea 2011-03-23, 02:23

I know! and it fit in perfectly with all of the new movie convo's...speaking of which, I turned the tv on to change the channel over to... (Banjo's gonna love this).... Rachel Maddow...Suspect ...so I could watch something I'd tivo'd and then rewind...The channel that was on already had Barbara Streisand and Robert Redford, and clips of The Way We Were on Oprah... Cry I watched the clips and bailed before Oprah got much past asking about their amazing chemistry...uh who didn't he have chemistry with back then? Cutie
sandisea
sandisea
Transformation
Transformation

Registration date : 2007-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down