The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BB 13 week 8 day 1.........Sundays are quiet....

Go down

BB 13 week 8 day 1.........Sundays are quiet....   Empty BB 13 week 8 day 1.........Sundays are quiet....

Post  Banjo 2011-08-21, 13:53

....because tonight's CBS show isn't live so they don't have to get ready, they show Friday's nomination ceremony. But on the live feeds this morning I heard something that reminded me of what CG said back on July 14th...

"production staff actively trying to change who people are voting to evict during diary sessions. Even though I'm not thrilled with some of the methods I have heard stories about, I totally understand"
....etc.

We know that Jeff wants to "backdoor" Dani and on Thursday get her evicted. So this morning he said that production was trying to influence him in the diary room sessions to not put Dani on the block. He told some of the others that he was determined not to do what Prod. suggested. most of the other players except for Kalia and Porsche also want to see Dani go because they know that their chance against her in the comps. are not good.

If Prod. really wants to keep Dani, which is good for ratings and her fans of course, there are ways to bypass Jeff's decision which might look rather blatant but not without precedent. A " Coup de Etat", which Jeff actually had and used last season, is one way. Some sort of "Diamond POV", also used in past seasons, which would be one of the more blatant ploys. Or....a more subtle ploy would be to bring the "Fortune Teller" into play someway. I have no idea what "she" would do to influence things but she has been "sitting quietly" in the hallway all season and the HG's have speculated often that she might 'come to life' any day and influence the game in some way.

Unfortunately I think that the most likely scenario is that Dani will be evicted. Cry disgruntled But we must remember that this Thursday will be a double eviction (all the HG's think it will be next week ) so if she goes, someone else will following her out the door right behind. At the moment there isn't much discussion on the forums of who it will be. Because of the sequence of events that must take place for two evictions to take place on one night, it's hard to predict.

As I understand it the sequence goes something like this : An HOH comp. takes place after the first eviction. The winner nominates two peeps to go on the block. A POV comp. may or may not be played (not sure about that part, but due to time restraints it seems unlikely) The nominees are voted on. The loser goes home. All this must fit in the one hour of the CBS show, and they couldn't do any pre-recording because the second eviction must come as a surprise during the live portion of the show.

It will be interesting.... grrr
Banjo
Banjo

BB 13 week 8 day 1.........Sundays are quiet....   Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BB 13 week 8 day 1.........Sundays are quiet....   Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

BB 13 week 8 day 1.........Sundays are quiet....   Empty Re: BB 13 week 8 day 1.........Sundays are quiet....

Post  Banjo 2011-08-21, 14:45

Dani is giving her fans, at least the male ones... :lol: some "innocent entertainment" this afternoon. woohoo You can be sure the camera operators had all 4 live feed cameras on her while this was going on. Those guys are great.... roflmao

BB 13 week 8 day 1.........Sundays are quiet....   IMG_0001-4

BB 13 week 8 day 1.........Sundays are quiet....   IMG_0007-2

BB 13 week 8 day 1.........Sundays are quiet....   IMG_0006-3

BB 13 week 8 day 1.........Sundays are quiet....   IMG_0010-2

There is a camera behind one of the mirrors. I don't think any of them knows it's there. But when she heard all the camera motors swiveling and focusing to watch her, she said," Shut up cameras !" .... roflmao

Then after she put on her bikini, in private, don't panic, the cameras in the yard are on the case.... clap

BB 13 week 8 day 1.........Sundays are quiet....   IMG_00042-2

BB 13 week 8 day 1.........Sundays are quiet....   IMG_00052-1

You have to wonder how they get a job like that....they're probably unionized though... tongue
Banjo
Banjo

BB 13 week 8 day 1.........Sundays are quiet....   Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BB 13 week 8 day 1.........Sundays are quiet....   Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

BB 13 week 8 day 1.........Sundays are quiet....   Empty Re: BB 13 week 8 day 1.........Sundays are quiet....

Post  Banjo 2011-08-21, 15:25

On Twitter:

BigBrotherLeak
Could be just random facts Big Brother wanted to give them, or it could be used in the next HoH competition. #BB13
3 minutes ago
»

BigBrotherLeak
Also, they said over speakers, "There are places where it is common knowledge that the former Soviet Union was made of 15 republics." #BB13
3 minutes ago
»

BigBrotherLeak
Earlier, Big Brother over speakers: "Houseguests, did you know it takes approx 19 1/4 laps around the backyard to equal one mile?" #BB13
4 minutes ago

The Super Fans on the forums that can quote chapter and verse from any season said that Prod. has done this sort of thing in the past but none of the facts were ever used in a competition.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down