The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bridget Moynahan might be filming in Covina

4 posters

Go down

Bridget Moynahan might be filming in Covina Empty Bridget Moynahan might be filming in Covina

Post  Covina Guy 2012-04-25, 16:36

I knew that at the very least that Banjo would want to know that Bridget Moynahan is one of the stars of an independent movie that is currently filming here in Covina. The film is called “Small Time”, stars Christopher Meloni & Bridget M and is being directed by Joel Surnow (co-creator of “24”.)

Per our local paper: “The story is about a used car dealer in Van Nuys (Ca.) who is still in love with his ex-wife and is dealing with a son who wants to quit college and work along side his father on the lot.”

Filming began at an empty car dealership near downtown Covina last Saturday and will be here thru May 2. I just realized that the film crew was around yesterday and haven't had any time to hang out near the base camp so I haven't any idea who is actually there for whatever they actually are filming at the dealership. It appears that everything that they have filmed so far have been interiors of the dealership but I'll try to keep an eye on things and see if they bring in some cars and do exteriors on the actual lot.

Covina Guy
wiggly squiggly
wiggly squiggly

Bridget Moynahan might be filming in Covina Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Bridget Moynahan might be filming in Covina Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-03-29

Back to top Go down

Bridget Moynahan might be filming in Covina Empty Re: Bridget Moynahan might be filming in Covina

Post  Berry 2012-04-25, 19:43

Oh, I'm interested in on the site scoop as well . Thanks for thinking of us, CG. :bounce:
Berry
Berry

Bridget Moynahan might be filming in Covina Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Bridget Moynahan might be filming in Covina Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Bridget Moynahan might be filming in Covina Empty Re: Bridget Moynahan might be filming in Covina

Post  BoardMomma 2012-04-25, 22:40

clap I love that you brought this to us...thanks so much for taking the time. singing in the rain
BoardMomma
BoardMomma
On Gossamer Wings
On Gossamer Wings

Registration date : 2007-03-17

https://blu5community.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2012-04-27, 11:59

Thanks for telling us this, CG...... " I'll try to keep an eye on things and see if they bring in some cars and do exteriors on the actual lot.".....and try to get some pics when they "bring in the actual Bridget".... Bridget Moynahan might be filming in Covina 631529 Bridget Moynahan might be filming in Covina 156488
Banjo
Banjo

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down