The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good Bridget Moynahan interview.

2 posters

Go down

A good Bridget Moynahan interview.  Empty Re: A good Bridget Moynahan interview.

Post  Berry 2018-03-14, 14:54

She is one of the main reasons I like Blue Bloods. Although, I do think their casting is so good all across the board.
Berry
Berry

A good Bridget Moynahan interview.  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A good Bridget Moynahan interview.  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

A good Bridget Moynahan interview.  Empty Re: A good Bridget Moynahan interview.

Post  Banjo 2018-03-14, 16:36

Same here, and also my tendency to watch shows that have the most appealing women (assuming that the writing/plots/etc., are watchable and the genre is acceptable)  and Bridget is at the top of the list. two thumbs up But my same 'standards' are applied to other newer shows such as The Mick (Sophia Black-D'elia),

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3733763/?ref_=nv_sr_1

and the new one this season LA to Vegas which isn't a world beater in terms of writing or plot but it's good enough and does have her :

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2204429/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t1

I didn't notice her in UnReal because there was too much other goofy stuff going on and she probably didn't have an outstanding role.

So I'm weird or creepy or something, but at least I'm faithful to the shows as long as the actresses don't leave. roflmao
Banjo
Banjo

A good Bridget Moynahan interview.  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A good Bridget Moynahan interview.  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down