The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Craig Ferguson....

2 posters

Go down

Craig Ferguson.... Empty Craig Ferguson....

Post  Banjo 2012-05-15, 15:47

If I stay up late working on a model, after Letterman who I very rarely watch, I'll watch Craig Ferguson especially if he has interesting guests, actresses that rarely appear on the earlier talk shows for example. So last night was rather puzzling and I wonder how he/the producers pulled it off ?

He went back to his native Scotland, to his boyhood town, and had guests who certainly couldn't have been flown over there especially to appear on his show. For example the first guest was Mila Kunis. He took her on a walking tour of an old graveyard and asked her about her opinions on life, death, cremation, etc. She took it in stride, but why/how was Mila Kunis doing there in the first place ?

Then he walked around with Rashida Jones (Parks and Rec) ex- of The Office. I don't remember what they talked about. Rashida was mildly freaked out by most of it.

Then he took Michael Scott Duncan, most recently on The Finder, to his old school and home and told how he was beat up by some boy. Duncan says , "you wouldn't have been beat up if I was there. " Craig agreed, then Duncan says, "lets find some guys and beat them up." That segment ended there and we didn't see if they carried out the threat.

Then he had Ariel Tweto on as a guest, inside in a studio with an audience, and they cracked the usual jokes and innuendoes and she played his guessing game that no one ever loses and won "The big cash prize". The final segment was where they all sat down at a big table and had dinner.

My point is, what were all those well known (except for Ariel, known mostly to Flying Wild Alaska fans) actors doing over there at the same time and how did they round them up to participate in his goofiness ? Craig Ferguson.... 66732
Banjo
Banjo

Craig Ferguson.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Craig Ferguson.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Craig Ferguson.... Empty Re: Craig Ferguson....

Post  Rus 2012-05-15, 19:40

He had several guests when he did his show from France too. There must have been some good planning going on. Craig is my favorite late night show personality. He is very funny but maybe too racy for some. I wish I would have watched last night. I'll be sure to check it out tonight.
Rus
Rus
Flutterby
Flutterby

Craig Ferguson.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Craig Ferguson.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2012-05-16, 12:59

He was still in Scotland last night and had a Scottish govt. guy on as well as Rashida Jones again. I DVRd it but haven't watched yet.

Night before last the "horse" was there too and galloped down the road and found other horses in the field, all of them two guys in a horse suit too. Craig Ferguson.... 156488
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2012-05-18, 09:36

He's in Scotland all week and by now it's pretty clear that Michael, Rashida, Mila, and Ariel are there specifically to appear on his show. That must have cost them quite a bit. Last night he and Mila had a conversation in a pub about a historic hanging that occurred there. Mila seems to be a down to earth sort of person, not a diva at all and she takes Craig's silliness in stride.

Later he took Ariel to a museum. There was one Spitfire on display. She didn't know what it was. When he told her about the Battle of Britain she thought he was making it up. Rolling Eyes Later in the dining room sequence they asked her about the tatoo on the back of her neck. It's the lat. and long. coordinates of her village in Alaska. I guess tonight will be his last show from Scotland. The whole week was very interesting.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rus 2012-05-18, 16:09

I have the last three night recorded. I was too tired to stay up and watch them this week. I'll try to catch up this weekend.
Rus
Rus
Flutterby
Flutterby

Registration date : 2007-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2012-05-24, 12:16

He had a couple of good guests last night. It's not often he has two female stars on the same night. Jennifer Love Hewitt and Rutina Wesley (Tara on True Blood). Plenty of opportunity for boobs jokes with Jennifer but she knows how to dish out more than she gets on that subject. And Rutina was cracking up most of the time as well as being puzzled some of the time. It's worth noting that Jennifer took the "Awkward Pause" as her prize rather than the "Big Cash Prize" which she hardly needs. But Rutina went for the 50 bucks ! clap and of course won it because no one ever loses. And I must say that she cleans up real well from her Tara role. two thumbs up
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down