The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Marsters is filming.

4 posters

Go down

James Marsters is filming. Empty James Marsters is filming.

Post  Berry 2012-06-20, 01:04

James told a group at his Q&A that he will be filming an exciting role that has the potential( but no guarantee) of being recurring in Toronto this week. He couldn't say what it was.

But the investigating fans have narrowed it down to things currently filming in Toronto:

Alphas
Covert Affairs
Lost Girl
Murdoch Mysteries
Saving Hope
Suits
Warehouse 13

two thumbs up clap two thumbs up
Berry
Berry

James Marsters is filming. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100James Marsters is filming. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

James Marsters is filming. Empty Re: James Marsters is filming.

Post  Banjo 2012-06-20, 14:46

I've never seen Murdoch or Suits, but I hope it's Lost Girl or Warehouse.....interesting. He would make a good Fae and their special powers seem never ending although some of them are rather esoteric and of questionable utility in "everyday life". scratch
Banjo
Banjo

James Marsters is filming. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100James Marsters is filming. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Rus 2012-06-20, 15:24

That's good news. clap And that gives me a 5 in 7 chance of seeing whichever show it might be. I haven't watched Suits or Murdoch either. Not too sure how long Saving hope will be around. I watched a couple of them and have yet to see them fire up the Stargate. angel
Rus
Rus
Flutterby
Flutterby

Registration date : 2007-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2012-06-20, 15:54

I think Murdoch Mysteries is just for Canada. My personal dream jobs are Covert Affairs or Warehouse- 13. sunny
Berry
Berry

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2012-06-20, 15:58

I think Saving Hope is just a summer replacement but so far it's good enough to stick around. I don't think that James would get as interesting a role on that as on Warehouse or LG.
Banjo
Banjo

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  BoardMomma 2012-06-20, 22:03

I have never watched Suits either but have it on good authority that it is very good. So I wouldn't mind James giving me a good reason to watch that show. Wink

Whatever it is, let us know when you find out..so we can run improve it's ratings. tongue
BoardMomma
BoardMomma
On Gossamer Wings
On Gossamer Wings

Registration date : 2007-03-17

https://blu5community.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down