The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Race....

2 posters

Go down

The Amazing Race.... Empty The Amazing Race....

Post  Banjo 2007-11-05, 19:54

......premiered last night. It's all in the can so won't be affected by the writer's strike, not that it has much of a script anyway.

It was exhausting.....everyone running and screaming and frantic, moreso than usual. It was 20 minutes into the show when we heard the first "The way he treats me, I don't know if this is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with" . This statement or one similar, is always made by one of the women at sometime during the show, but this may be the earliest....:P

I won't be able to pick a favorite team until more get booted. The first team to get booted were among the "non-entities" as I call them; teams with no memorable characteristics.
Banjo
Banjo

The Amazing Race.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Amazing Race.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race.... Empty Re: The Amazing Race....

Post  Berry 2007-11-06, 05:07

My money' s on the Episcopalians. :D
Berry
Berry

The Amazing Race.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Amazing Race.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2007-11-06, 17:37

The Lesbian couple? You may be right but they may have trouble with the more physical events.

The only ones I could describe at the monment are the Goth freaks, and the "L.A. Blonds" . :lol:
Banjo
Banjo

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down