The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 14 -2012 Day 33

Go down

Big Brother 14 -2012  Day 33 Empty Big Brother 14 -2012 Day 33

Post  Banjo 2012-08-14, 15:07

Absolutely nothing is happening today....we'll see some recorded stuff tomorrow. Still sort of a toss up as to who will be evicted on Thurs. , Joe or Wil, I predict Wil. Joe is the most annoying...

Who Is the Most Annoying 'Big Brother 14' Houseguest?
Tuesday, August 14, 2012

John Kubicek

This week on Big Brother 14 the intense drama has died down and live feed viewers have been left with just watching this season's HGs hang out. And it's been very, very boring.

Unless you're fond of workouts, card tricks, charades and explicit and disgusting conversations about how many times you should wipe yourself after dropping a deuce (for real, that discussion happened and it was rated PG compared to some of the other stuff), the live feeds have been less than thrilling in recent days.

But watching these people has left me wondering: Who is the most annoying? There are plenty of candidates as spending every night with these people on Big Brother After Dark has opened my eyes to how annoying these people can be. Here's a quick rundown of the most obnoxious traits from each HG, then you can decide for yourself who is the most annoying.

Danielle: The model of insecurity, Danielle is always whining about how Shane doesn't pay enough attention to her or that Dan spends more time with Ian than he does with her. Then she has the audacity to claim that she's not clingy.

Shane: The cocky alpha male, Shane's most annoying quality is how unbelievably stupid he is. He doesn't seem to understand anything about how Big Brother works (he never saw a single episode before getting cast). He has repeatedly volunteered himself as a pawn and he's altogether clueless about what's going on.

Frank: There's something about his voice that I find irritating. Whether it's the fact that he's always saying "alright, alright" like a roided up Matthew McConaughey or his attempt to make "preesh" a thing (it's his shortened slang term for "appreciate"), I cringe whenever he opens his mouth.

Joe: WHY DOES HE ALWAYS HAVE TO SHOUT? ISN'T THIS REALLY ANNOYING? YES, IT IS!

Wil: The flamboyant gay man schtick is wearing a little thin. I realize it's silly to complain about people on reality TV shows being attention whores, but Wil definitely seems like the kind of guy who acts a certain way just so people will look at him (as evidence: He was once one of the bad auditions on American Idol).

Ashley: The annoying thing about Ashley is her idiocy and uselessness. Yes, she says impossibly dumb things, but she's also a miserable failure at competitions and adds nothing to the season.

Jenn: Speaking of useless, I'm not sure I even know who Jenn is. The annoying part of her is that she's wasting valuable oxygen in the house that could be used by a different HG who wouldn't blend into the background like a chameleon.

Ian: As someone who obsessively writes about Big Brother, I love Ian. But if you get annoyed by having someone always talking about past seasons and specific competitions (and how much he wants to make sweet love to season 12's Kristen), then I understand your issues with Ian.

Boogie: On the live feeds he seems to sleep all the time and stay away from all the drama and trash-talking. I guess that's good, but it makes him a pretty boring person to watch.

Britney: Some people hate "Bitchney" and her constant negative attitude and bashing of other HGs. But I actually love it.

Dan: Dan is great at this game, but it's boring to watch him because he's so introverted. He gives away nothing and is playing the same game he did before, throwing competitions and playing weak to make it far enough so he can start winning and dominating. Strategically it's genius, but for viewers, no one wants to see Dan Gheesling win twice using the same strategy both times.

So there you have it, a house full of people annoying in their own ways. Which one do you find the most irritating?

(Image courtesy of CBS)

Who is the most annoying HG?
Danielle
Shane
Frank
Ian
Jenn
Wil
Joe
Ashley
Boogie
Britney
Dan
Banjo
Banjo

Big Brother 14 -2012  Day 33 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Brother 14 -2012  Day 33 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down