The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 14 -2012 Day 35

Go down

Big Brother 14 -2012  Day 35 Empty Big Brother 14 -2012 Day 35

Post  Banjo 2012-08-17, 23:29

That is a pretty good move that Shane made. Boogie would have manipulated Frank all the way to the end before throwing him under the bus. But now, unless one of them wins POV tomorrow, one of them will be evicted on Thursday. The money is on Frank right now but that could change even if he doesn't win POV , a distinct possibility, and take himself off the block.

Friday, August 17, 2012
'Big Brother 14' Spoilers: Week 6 Nominations
John Kubicek

Senior Writer, BuddyTV

If you don't follow the live feeds, then you don't know who won this week's Head of Household competition on Big Brother 14. Oh, who am I kidding? Even if you didn't follow along, it was obvious who was going to win from the moment Julie Chen said "Go." Every time the show does one of these physical strength/endurance competitions, we all know who will win.

SPOILER WARNING: This article contains Big Brother 14 spoilers.

Shane won HoH, obviously. In addition, Britney won Safety (meaning she can't be nominated) and Boogie won $10,000.

Shane nominated Frank and Boogie.

There's also a bit of mystery and paranoia in the house because a Mystery Box showed up in the crane game today.

While Frank and Boogie thought the Silent Six was tight, and that NOT backdooring Dan last week would earn them some goodwill, it didn't. The Quack Pack all saw Frank's mere consideration of backdooring Dan as proof he can't be trusted. Combined with the fact that Boogie greedily took $10,000 (in addition to the $6,000 he already won) and you have a perfect rationale for nominating these two.

Shane talked to them after the nominations and basically blamed Britney for them being nominated. He claimed that he wanted to put up Joe and Ashley, but Britney convinced him to put up Frank and Boogie instead. Not only is this a lie, but is it really better? Shane's plan relies on him looking like a total moron who can't make his own decisions. He also claimed Dan and Danielle had no idea that Frank and Boogie were going to be nominated, which is another lie. Shane is definitely protecting EVERYONE except Britney. Right now on BB After Dark Britney is reaming Shane up one side and down the other for lying about her. He's trying to explain/apologize but he's blown her trust in him for good, and it looks like Britney is going to ramp up her game now rather than just sitting back and advising others what to do.

As of now, the target is Frank, mostly because he's viewed as a bigger threat (he does have 2 HoH and a PoV win, after all). But everyone seems OK with Boogie going home if Frank happens to win the Power of Veto. Then again, there was a plan in the first week to get rid of Frank, and that didn't work out. Then there was a plan to evict him in week 3, but the reset twist ruined that. Then they tried to evict him two weeks ago, but then decided to go after Janelle. My point is that Frank has made a career out of dodging bullets.

The only thing Shane is slightly worried about is that whichever one of them stays will come after him, so his game talking sessions with everyone else have mostly consisted of him making them promise that they won't vote him out if/when he's nominated next week.

The funniest part might be Boogie and Frank's insane delusions inside the house. They initially thought the Silent Six would keep them safe and were even talking about how, once they get rid of Shane, there will be no competition standing between them and the finale. That's pretty cocky to be talking about evicting the current HoH.

They also talked a lot about wanting Britney to leave because she's always complaining and doesn't wash her dishes. Boogie, talking about Britney, said "You're a housewife. You should be cleaning up. Do you want people watching TV thinking this is what kind of wife you are?" Wow. I can't decide if he was being a little sarcastic or genuine in his incredibly antiquated misogyny.

They also ragged on Ian, Jenn, Ashley and Joe being completely useless, which is fair given their utter lack of accomplishments thus far. Seriously, if they make it to the end, what can they possibly say to justify their argument to win? Ian desperately begged Danielle, Dan, Britney and Shane to join their alliance and then gave it the dumbest name ever? Joe stayed loyal to Janelle? Ashley made out with half the guys in the house? Jenn....was there?

As annoying as Frank and Boogie are, that's nothing compared to the shrill personality of Danielle. She's been going around to EVERYONE since the HoH competition asking if they saw her fall, as if her fall was the most amazing fall in the history of falling.

She also tried to claim she beat Dan in the competition in spite of the fact that he was incredibly close to her even after spending the first 30 minutes filling up half of his Safety jug before moving on to HoH, while Danielle was filling the HoH jug the entire time.

Finally, once everyone left Shane's HoH room, she tried to get a little frisky with him, but he was not interested, which prompted her to complain that he was just making people think that the Zingbot was right when he joked that he would give her a restraining order. Um, you can't blame HIM for that perception, Danielle. You're the one who won't take a hint that he's not that into you. It's so sad that it's funny, because she cares SO MUCH about what other people think of her, but no one else even cares.

Also, she spent most of last week talking about some dude named Trey who she allegedly went on a few dates with before entering the house and who she claims to still care about. I don't know Trey, I know nothing about him, but I'm pretty sure he's not going to be dating Danielle again after she leaves the game.

What do you think of Shane's nominations and Danielle's general awfulness? Should Frank or Boogie be the target this week?

'Big Brother 14' Spoilers: A Mystery Box in the House
Friday, August 17, 2012

John Kubicek

Senior Writer, BuddyTV

In one of the Big Brother 14 rooms, there is a crane game. It's been decorative all season, just like the fortune teller last year, and it hasn't had anything to do with the game so far. But now all that is about to change.

SPOILER WARNING: This article contains Big Brother 14 spoilers.

On Friday afternoon the HGs were locked outside and when they were let back in, there were balls leading to the arcade room (the one between the kitchen and the bathroom) and inside the crane game, among all the usual plastic balls, there was a clear box with a giant question mark on it. MYSTERY BOX!

myseryboxshapebb14.jpgWhat does this mean? That's the big question that everyone in the house is asking. They don't have quarters so they can't play the game, so some people are searching for change to play the game and get the Mystery Box.

Is this connected to the upcoming Power of Veto competition this week?

Is it connected ti a luxury competition the HGs might play since there's no Have-Nots this week?

Is it sort of like a Pandora's Box for everyone, and maybe the Mystery Box come with a special power like the Diamond Power of Veto or a Coup d'Etat?

Or is it completely meaningless and just a way to screw with the HGs heads?

Britney, who is clearly familiar with the way this game works, has already told Shane that if this is some new twist that gives Frank a special power that lets him survive yet again, she should just quit and give him the $500,000. She's not wrong since one twist (the reset) is already responsible for saving him since Frank was going to get evicted that night. She's also right that, between the coaches and the reset, this season has already had more than enough twists.

Similarly, Shane is already getting upset that the Mystery Box could change his nominations, which would be the second time that a twist would screw with his reign as HoH. There's now a chance Shane might alter his strategy this week because of this twist. That would be a bad idea, and if you don't believe me, ask any of the HGs last week who evicted Lawon over Rachel because of some potential twist.

While Shane and Britney are speculating wildly, Detective Dan (as Jenn calls him) is busy going through the entire house desperately looking for any clues to the Mystery Box. He's certainly trying to stir up some paranoia among the HGs, but Dan also tells Shane that he shouldn't let paranoia affect his decision for nominations Shane, in a rare moment of intelligence, says that he can use the paranoia of the Mystery Box as an excuse for nominating Frank and Boogie.

I'll add updates to this post if anything new happens with the Mystery Box. But for now, feel free to speculate wildly about what it means.

Banjo
Banjo

Big Brother 14 -2012  Day 35 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Brother 14 -2012  Day 35 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 14 -2012  Day 35 Empty Re: Big Brother 14 -2012 Day 35

Post  Banjo 2012-08-18, 00:22

Aug 17 2012 01:06 PM ET

Julie Chen on 'Big Brother': Enough with the butt kissing, houseguests!
by Lynette Rice

Shane and Dan, the Chenbot’s got a bone to pick with you!

Host Julie Chen doesn’t appreciate the endless stream of compliments she’s receiving during the live Big Brother shows. In EW’s weekly chat, Chen addresses the unwanted attention, plus Frank’s game play and who won HOH. Spoiler alert! Don’t read any further if you don’t want to know who triumphed on Thursday!

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY There was a whole lot of kissing up to the Chenbot last night, including references to your looks and Jenn asking if you had a sister. Do the houseguests think sucking up to the host will help them in the game?

JULIE CHEN It’s a waste of time. I told the producers, you’ve got to clamp that down! It’s getting obsequious. I think they are getting too comfortable with the Chenbot. I cracked the door open with my big toe and now they are busting it wide open. This is my house! Show some respect.

EW Daily Poll: Whose revenge would you fear more? — Vote now!

Did Frank make a mistake not back-dooring Dan?
No I think he played it right. Boogie has been giving him the best advice, and had he back-doored Dan it would have been just the two of them against the entire house.

(SPOILER ALERT! Don’t go to the jump if you don’t want to know who won the HOH competition).
What do you think about Shane winning HOH?
It can be interesting. I think the last time Shane was HOH he got a little drunk with power because he listens to everything Britney says. Britney can push him to make a bold move. I think he all he needs is a little egging on and ego stroking, like, ‘you can change the course of this game, you can be remembered as the one who got Boogie. If he was smart, he would draw a line in the sand now. I would work out a deal with Joe, and work on a plan to go after Frank or Boogie.

Why do you think Frank made out with Ashley? Do you think he likes her or just wants to curry favor?
I think neither. He took her comment about her need for testosterone as a come-on line. Suddenly he was like, ‘you’re cute enough. I’m going to get some.’ It was a pure hormonal male move. I don’t think he is pining away.

Frank is so tethered to Boogie, he wore Boogie’s shirt that featured a picture of Boogie’s son! Will that hurt him in the long run?
I don’t think it will ultimately hurt him. At times he has shown that he has a mind of his own, like he wanted to backdoor Dan. Nothing could hurt him more in this game. He’s already a big target because he’s good at physical challenges and he’s Boogie’s flunkie, so I think people just looked at the shirt, rolled their eyes, and thought, typical.

Why did you guys decide to break from form and share pop culture trivia with the houseguests? Doesn’t that violate what Big Brother is all about?
Yes expect the unexpected! It was harmless information. If anything, it was the shot in the arm. We are past the halfway point. Yes, we did break traditional rules, but now is as good of time as any. It’s season 14!

Last question: the Zingbot was in rare form this week, especially when it slammed Danielle. If the Zingbot went after your body glitter, would you take it hard?
I would laugh harder than I already do. I make my own jokes. I don’t how it looks until I get home! I don’t want Christie Brinkley legs, either. She was our lead guest on The Talk, and we thought she would talk about her nasty divorce. But she walked in with tan, oil slick legs! Now every time I am too greasy I tell hair and makeup, don’t give me Christie Brinkley legs!

Back to EW Home
Banjo
Banjo

Big Brother 14 -2012  Day 35 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Brother 14 -2012  Day 35 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down