The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Famous Location to appear in New Star Trek movie!

5 posters

Go down

Famous Location to appear in New Star Trek movie! Empty Famous Location to appear in New Star Trek movie!

Post  Berry 2007-11-24, 21:39

Berry
Berry

Famous Location to appear in New Star Trek movie! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Famous Location to appear in New Star Trek movie! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Famous Location to appear in New Star Trek movie! Empty Re: Famous Location to appear in New Star Trek movie!

Post  Banjo 2007-11-25, 11:20

"Vasquez Rocks is possibly most famously known as the spot where the
Metrons staged the death match between Captain Kirk and the Gorn in
“Arena.”"..............well I don't know about that. I would say it is more famous for being the location of the Pod Chamber and most of all, the place where Tess' rocket to Antar departed . bow
Banjo
Banjo

Famous Location to appear in New Star Trek movie! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Famous Location to appear in New Star Trek movie! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Famous Location to appear in New Star Trek movie! Empty Re: Famous Location to appear in New Star Trek movie!

Post  Berry 2007-11-25, 12:16

Yes, that was certainly a fine, fine moment in Roswellian history. Got a cheer from me. lol!
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2007-11-25, 15:08

Well then....you'll certainly cheer about this....:P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN20g3YR2Q0&feature=related
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  sandisea 2007-11-28, 02:38

It's kind of full circle for Vasquez Rocks then. Good.

I think I may be the only one who went, Hey! they used those in Star Trek already! Suspect Get some other rocks. Suspect
Seriously, the Southwest is littered with cool rock formations. Rolling Eyes
sandisea
sandisea
Transformation
Transformation

Registration date : 2007-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2007-11-28, 05:03

Roswell was my first awareness of Vasquez Rocks...but once I became a Bill Sadler fan I realized the rocks were in Bill & Ted as well.

Now my biggest association with the rocks is Banjo pie. sunny
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  sandisea 2007-11-28, 17:47

Pie is always an excellent association! sunny

(I've never tasted a Banjo creation, but I'll take your word for it)Cutie
sandisea
sandisea
Transformation
Transformation

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2007-11-28, 20:21

Come to a convention Garnet and we'll make sure you get all the pie you want. cheers :lol: It's actually Jolie's recipe. I am merely the vessel through which it flows to the masses. Rolling Eyes
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2007-11-28, 20:49

Banjo wrote:Come to a convention Garnet and we'll make sure you get all the pie you want. cheers :lol: It's actually Jolie's recipe. I am merely the vessel through which it flows to the masses. Rolling Eyes
Yep! It is now a tradition to have Jolie pie at our conventions! Banjo does a great job!!! bravo

Thanks for the gratuitous "shirtless Max" doing chin ups, Banjo!!! wub I could do without most of the rest of the video though but glad it was something you could enjoy!
Penny
Penny

Registration date : 2007-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2007-12-26, 22:52

Won't be long now, Banjo. Lost and Emilie return with new episodes on Jan. 31. :)
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Space Pilot 2008-04-18, 19:21

Hey,

I saw Emile with a guestion mark for returning to Lost. Any news? Well she get the boot?

SP

Space Pilot
wiggly squiggly
wiggly squiggly

Registration date : 2007-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2008-04-19, 14:23

Where did you see that ? All the Lost eps which will start showing next week were in the can before the strike so she'll be in those. Haven't heard anything about next season. They don't give her much to do, that's for sure and if she thinks she can do better somewhere else it wouldn't surprise me. :eh?:
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Space Pilot 2008-07-30, 16:08

Inertnet movie gossip page. I think.

Space Pilot
wiggly squiggly
wiggly squiggly

Registration date : 2007-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2008-07-30, 18:53

SP is talking about an article first posted by Kristin of Eonline. She always has a grain of truth but gets it wwrong type reports. So the real answer is given by the Powers that Be at Comic Con. Emilie will be MIA for a bit...but her storyline will resume and then you'll see why she was "gone" .

http://livelost.blogspot.com/2008/07/live-from-ew-visionaries-panel.html
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2008-07-30, 19:10

That's interesting. Thanks Berry. So I guess Emilie will keep the gig while appearing in other movie roles in her "spare" time , such as the upcoming gangster movie.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2009-05-17, 01:00

So I haven't been following Lost for awhile now. But was
Emilie in the final episodes and were you satisfied with why she was separated from her baby?
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2009-05-17, 12:55

No, she wasn't in the season finale..... No So where she is and how/why she is separated from her baby will have to wait until next season. If we recall that she was last seen in Jacob's cabin, that is our only clue so far. But Jacob figured prominently in the finale and seems to be some sort of omnipotent being who can be everywhere and "every time" telling people where to go and what to do.......and then Ben kills him, ostensibly, although that may not turn out to be so cut and dried come next season.......so go figure.... scratch confused
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  sandisea 2009-05-18, 04:11

Didn't she dream-show up mid-season, before the return, middle of the night at Aaron's bedside, scaring Kate to bits..with that whole don't bring him back ever! warning... popcorn
sandisea
sandisea
Transformation
Transformation

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2009-05-18, 11:30

sandisea wrote:Didn't she dream-show up mid-season, before the return, middle of the night at Aaron's bedside, scaring Kate to bits..with that whole don't bring him back ever! warning... popcorn

Yeah, I think I remember that!
Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2009-05-18, 11:35

Banjo wrote:But Jacob figured prominently in the finale and seems to be some sort of omnipotent being who can be everywhere and "every time" telling people where to go and what to do.......and then Ben kills him, ostensibly, although that may not turn out to be so cut and dried come next season.......so go figure.... scratch confused

What was up with those people finding Locke in his coffin still? Where did they get it and who are they??? Who then is the Locke that is running around the island??? confused

Too bad about Juliette! Poor Sawyer! And then Juliette getting the job done! Wow! What a way for the season to end!!! hair raising
Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  sandisea 2009-05-19, 02:00

I'm calling faux Locke just another version of smokey right now. Which works if all dead people who return are actually smokey who was formerly the second guy on the beach with Jacob in the beginning. Smokey would be arranging events to his purposes using other peoples faces. For me, the big question is..who really is the one of them that's evil? Jacob or Smokey.

And I'm so not buying Jacob being dead. biggrin

and why does twister always remind me of Star Trek now? roflmao
sandisea
sandisea
Transformation
Transformation

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down