The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Flesh premieres tonight!

3 posters

Go down

In the Flesh premieres tonight! Empty In the Flesh premieres tonight!

Post  Berry 2013-06-06, 04:17

Premieres Thursday, June 6
BROADCAST HISTORY:
6/6/13 - ???
new this summer (yet to premiere)
TIME SLOT:
weeknights from 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST
CURRENT SEASON:
1 (3 episodes)
DESCRIPTION:
(from BBC America's press release, May 2013) BBC AMERICA's In The Flesh, a new zombie mini-series event, will premiere this summer over three-straight nights beginning June 6. It follows zombie teenager Kieren Walker (Luke Newberry) and his reintegration back into both the local community and the heart of his family. After his suicide four years ago, his friends and family thought they'd never see Kieren again. But shortly after his funeral, thousands rose from the dead; and after months of rehabilitation and medication, the zombies - now known as PDS (Partially Deceased Syndrome) sufferers - are gradually being returned to their homes. When Kieran arrives, he is forced to confront his family, the community that rejected him and haunting flashbacks of what he did in his untreated state. In The Flesh is created and written by Dominic Mitchell and executive produced by Hilary Martin.
Berry
Berry

In the Flesh premieres tonight! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100In the Flesh premieres tonight! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

In the Flesh premieres tonight! Empty Re: In the Flesh premieres tonight!

Post  Banjo 2013-06-06, 15:04

Only 3 episodes ? Sounds pretty good, but kinda weird with only 3..... scratch
Banjo
Banjo

In the Flesh premieres tonight! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100In the Flesh premieres tonight! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-06-07, 15:40

I tried watching it but it didn't grab me. Going up against zombie shows such as The Walking Dead is pretty much a losing proposition anyway, but the thing about most BBC America shows is that the video quality doesn't seem that good even giving allowances for them not being in HD, plus I lose 40% of the screen viewing area. ( I was curious so measured it ) All that reduces my viewing enjoyment to the point that the show really has to be special and ITF isn't that. tongue
Banjo
Banjo

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Rus 2013-06-07, 19:49

I have it DVRed. I will check it out at some point.
Rus
Rus
Flutterby
Flutterby

Registration date : 2007-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2013-06-07, 23:08

Well, I think it was a really different take on the situation so I'm willing to see how it turns out. That's the beauty of only having to commit to 3 episodes. sunny
Berry
Berry

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down