The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intelligence...premieres tonight!

3 posters

Go down

Intelligence...premieres tonight! Empty Intelligence...premieres tonight!

Post  Berry 2014-01-07, 06:51

“Intelligence” bills its technically enhanced hero as “the next evolution of intelligence,” but the series itself feels like a throwback — and a comfortable, well-constructed one at that. “Lost’s” Josh Holloway provides a welcome dose of humanity as the however-many-million-dollar man, a covert agent plugged directly into the information grid, essentially putting the entire Internet at his fingertips. With Meghan Ory as his Dr. Watson and Marg Helgenberger as the boss, this feels like a show developed when computers were the size of a refrigerator, but it’s also the sort that, if maintained properly, could run a long time on CBS.

Berry
Berry

Intelligence...premieres tonight! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Intelligence...premieres tonight! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Intelligence...premieres tonight! Empty Re: Intelligence...premieres tonight!

Post  Banjo 2014-01-07, 13:20

My DVR is getting too much of a workout tonight so will catch this on ON DEMAND. It should be on within a few days.
Banjo
Banjo

Intelligence...premieres tonight! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Intelligence...premieres tonight! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2014-01-07, 13:23

Tonight is really something...5 that I want taped and somehow we got Starz and Showtime for a brief period starting tonight! This being able to tape and save shows is the single greatest invention of the 21st century. (Much better than cell phones! )  biggrin 
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2014-01-07, 13:59

Too bad you won't have Showtime when Shameless starts in Feb.  Sad 
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  BoardMomma 2014-01-07, 23:27

I saw this and thought the first episode was really good. Interesting to see what follows and can they keep that pace.  two thumbs up 
BoardMomma
BoardMomma
On Gossamer Wings
On Gossamer Wings

Registration date : 2007-03-17

https://blu5community.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2014-01-09, 14:16

I saw part of it, looks good, couldn't DVR because it went out but my new one works really well with better picture and much bigger recording capacity, so will catch it next week.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2014-01-09, 14:19

I taped but haven't seen it yet. The ratings were very good tho.  sunny 
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down