The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Bad.....the final 8

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Breaking Bad.....the final 8 Empty Breaking Bad.....the final 8

Post  Banjo 2013-06-24, 13:37

Making a new thread, the old one was getting too long.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can't get that Facebook lab/link to work. If you can, let us know.
Banjo
Banjo

Breaking Bad.....the final 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Breaking Bad.....the final 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad.....the final 8 Empty Re: Breaking Bad.....the final 8

Post  Banjo 2013-06-25, 18:17

Banjo
Banjo

Breaking Bad.....the final 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Breaking Bad.....the final 8 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  BoardMomma 2013-06-26, 21:56

Thanks for starting a new thread Banjo. clap Starts August 11. Wink

That new poster is very intimidating....Wink

I'll check on the FB thingy.

You are trying to link from FB to here? Just checking.
BoardMomma
BoardMomma
On Gossamer Wings
On Gossamer Wings

Registration date : 2007-03-17

https://blu5community.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-06-26, 22:19

No, when I go to this site.....

.....and click on the "get started" button, it just flashes and nothing happens. I'm not sure what is suppose to happen, but I'm pretty sure the problem is on that site, not here.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  BoardMomma 2013-06-27, 20:43

Banjo wrote:No, when I go to this site.....

.....and click on the "get started" button, it just flashes and nothing happens. I'm not sure what is suppose to happen, but I'm pretty sure the problem is on that site, not here.

It worked for me...maybe they fixed it. Wink

Starting to get excited about watching this even though this is the last of it. Sad
BoardMomma
BoardMomma
On Gossamer Wings
On Gossamer Wings

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-06-28, 12:49

Nope, still doesn't work for me. Might have something to do with it being on Facebook. I have various security measures in place on there...scratch 
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-06-28, 14:49

I figured it out....had to sign in to Facebook before it would work. boing 
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-07-03, 16:51

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2013-07-03, 22:08

I'd give it a chance but I've got my doubts. Of course, if you had described Breaking Bad to me , I would have said the same. And after the fact, I loved it.
Berry
Berry

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-07-03, 22:26

I would think it would have to be a sequel, not a prequel because Gus Fring interacts with Walter White and that wouldn't work for casting. Of course as Giiligan says we don't know yet what happens to Saul in the last 8, but since they are working on a show featuring him it would seem that he survives. scratch 
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  BoardMomma 2013-07-04, 10:53

Banjo wrote:I figured it out....had to sign in to Facebook before it would work. boing 

LOL! Wink Like Yahoo...FaceBook keeps asking for my phone number...not getting it. Nope.
BoardMomma
BoardMomma
On Gossamer Wings
On Gossamer Wings

Back to top Go down

Post  BoardMomma 2013-07-04, 11:02

I don't know that a sequel or a pre-quell with Saul as the main character would be that interesting. Obviously they'd have to bump some enent in his life that would be noteworthy. Yes, I'd watch at least the pilot. Wink
BoardMomma
BoardMomma
On Gossamer Wings
On Gossamer Wings

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-07-07, 18:33

TV News

'Breaking Bad' to be celebrated in New York retrospective
July 5, 2013, 1:36 PM EST

WENN

Popular TV show "Breaking Bad" will be celebrated in a retrospective at the Lincoln Center in New York City this month.

The series will return to TV screens in August for the conclusion of the fifth and final season, and fans in the Big Apple will be given the opportunity to take part in a week-long celebration hosted by The Film Society of Lincoln Center.

The retrospective, titled "Long Cook: A Breaking Bad Marathon," will include free screenings of all the previous seasons and question-and-answer sessions with the show's stars, including lead actor Bryan Cranston.

"Long Cook" kicks off on July 26.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2013-07-07, 23:10

Sounds interesting. two thumbs up 
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-07-08, 19:04

With these events going on in NYC you know the show has a lot of high profile, influential fans. They never have events like these for Wipeout. roflmao 

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-07-15, 18:14

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-07-16, 13:52

‘Breaking Bad’ Star Bryan Cranston: I Fantasized About Murdering Ex

by The Wrap | July 16, 2013 at 11:36 AM | Breaking Bad, Celebrities, TV News

Bryan Cranston (Photo: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)

By Tim Molloy

Now we know what darkness Bryan Cranston taps into to play Walter White.

The Emmy-winning “Breaking Bad” star says in a new GQ interview that he once fantasized about murdering an ex-girlfriend who was stalking him, and imagining a brutal and graphic scenario.

The difference between Cranston and White, the teacher-turned-kingpin he plays on TV? Cranston didn’t actually break bad. He said he called police because he felt “temporarily insane.”

Asked if he believes in evil, Cranston told GQ that he thinks it’s “right next to good, inside every person.” Then he was asked if he ever encountered it himself.

“I had one girlfriend I wanted to kill,” he volunteered.

The magazine said she was an unstable drug addict he briefly dated, and that she followed him to New York when he left Los Angeles to work on the soap opera “Loving.” The woman stalked him and left threats on his answering machine: “I’m gonna kill you. I’m gonna cut your b*lls off. I’m gonna have your d*ck sawed off.”

Then she showed up at his door.

“And I envisioned myself killing her,” Cranston said. “It was so clear. My apartment had a brick wall on one side, and I envisioned opening the door, grabbing her by the hair, dragging her inside, and shoving her head into that brick wall until brain matter was dripping down the sides of it. Then I shuddered and realized how clearly I saw that happening. And I called the police because I was so afraid. I was temporarily insane—capable of doing tremendous damage to her and to myself,” Cranston said.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-07-27, 13:40

Breaking Bad Boss Vince Gilligan 'Very Proud' of Series' End, Hopeful for Saul Goodman Spin-Off
by Megan Masters

Breaking Bad Series Final SpoilersTo any Breaking Bad fans anxious about the acclaimed AMC drama’s swan song run and imminent conclusion (beginning Aug. 11), fret not: You’re in good company.

“I was really nervous about coming up with the end of this thing for a year straight — for six years straight,” creator Vince Gilligan confessed Friday at the Television Critics Associations’ summer press tour in Beverly Hills.

VIDEO | Breaking Bad Final Episodes Preview — Dean Norris

However, the EP admitted that he was able to breathe a bit easier upon finally realizing that “the best hope we had to come up with something that, hopefully, most people will like was to satisfy ourselves, the seven of us in the writers’ room, [as well as] the cast and the crew.”

“I am very proud of the ending,” the candid Gilligan continued. “I can’t wait for everyone to see it. I am very cautious in my estimation, in general, of how people will respond to things; I hope I am not wildly wrong to estimate that most folks are going to dig the ending.”

Bryan Cranston, meanwhile, took this opportunity to spoil Bad‘s series finale for the critic-filled room. “Everyone will be satisfied with the ending, where we hug it out [and] where all is forgiven,” the man behind Heisenberg said, laughing. (Spoiler Alert: It’s a joke.)

VIDEO | Breaking Bad Teasers: Hank Is Driven! And Jesse Is Buggin’ Out!

While Walt and Jesse’s journey is coming to a close, Saul Goodman’s may continue. As previously reported, AMC is eyeing a spin-off centered on Bob Odenkirk’s underhanded lawyer — a project Gilligan is eager to tackle.

“It is my fervent wish that there will be a Saul Goodman spin-off,” he shared. “I’m not speaking for any company or professional entity when I say that I really hope it happens. I would very much like it to [come to fruition]. And creatively, we’re working toward that.” Echoed Odenkirk: “I love everything that Vince just said… I would love to do it; I’d do it in a second. Because if Vince wrote it, it’s going to be awesome.”

That said, the actor will be equally fulfilled if AMC opts not to call Saul. “Everything good that’s already come from me being a part of this is all I would ever need to make me happy,” Odenkirk said.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-07-29, 16:12

I entered, opted out of getting the Urban Outfitters email....let's see what happens.....

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-07-30, 15:58

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-07-31, 17:06

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-08-01, 14:28

Bryan Cranston was on Live ! with Kelly......this morning. He told how he walked the floor amongst the fans at Comic Con which normally wouldn't be possible because any actor would be mobbed by thousands for autographs and pics. He found a very realistic mask of Walter White, it's a really good one, from a few feet away it looks like he's alive. Then he put on some typical Walter clothes, affected a high pitched voice and walked around the conv. floor taking pics with fans but not being mobbed because they thought he was just another fan. He heard one guy say, "wouldn't it be a hoot if it really was Bryan wearing that mask. " roflmao 

He had a small BR/BD tatoo put on the inside of his right ring finger as a momento, and not visible to affect future roles.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-08-03, 20:49

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2013-08-04, 12:41

Oh, I'm Heisenberg all the way! clap 
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-08-06, 15:26

Unfortunately I'm already committed to helping out at another event or I would go to this:

GET OUT AND MEET ‘GUS’: Albuquerque Film & Media Experience will present “An Evening Giancarlo Esposito” at the KiMo Theatre, 423 W. Central, from 5:30-9:30 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 10.

Robert and Sibylle Redford will be in attendance to present Esposito with the AFME’s 2013 Robert & Sibylle Redford Creative Achievement Award, with a dessert reception to follow. AFME will screen the thriller “The Usual Suspects,” in which Esposito stars as Detective Jack Baer.

A 30-minute Q&A will follow the screening with the awards presentation directly thereafter.

Esposito also is known for his work on “Breaking Bad” as the villain Gus Fring. Tickets are $16-$20 at holdmyticket.com or kimotickets.com.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next