The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Cobie interview.

Go down

Good Cobie interview. Empty Good Cobie interview.

Post  Banjo 2014-02-27, 14:38

I didn't know she lived in Venice, CA. But it makes sense when she works there. I guess her husband has to commute to NYC during the SNL season... scratch 

Very interesting about her reaction to the HIMYM finale. Could it be that Barney dies ? That doesn't make much sense, at least to me....

http://www.esquire.com/women/women-we-love/cobie-smulders-photos-0314?click=smart&kw=ist&src=smart&mag=ESQ&link=http://www.esquire.com/women/women-we-love/cobie-smulders-photos-0314
Banjo
Banjo

Good Cobie interview. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Good Cobie interview. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Good Cobie interview. Empty Re: Good Cobie interview.

Post  Banjo 2014-03-19, 17:01

Banjo
Banjo

Good Cobie interview. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Good Cobie interview. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2014-03-30, 16:40

CBS Sunday Morning had a good interview with Cobie this morning. We (fan boys) learned things we didn't know. Almost right out of high school (I think she was in college briefly, wanting to be a marine biologist) she went to NYC and started modeling, living in an apt. with 8 other girls (the typical young models life) in the meat packing district of NYC before it was trendy. She modeled for 2 years but didn't like it because she didn't like having her picture taken (insecure about her looks and body.....are you kidding me !) Anyway, she went back to Vancouver and started driving her VW Jetta down to LA going on auditions until she landed HIMYM at age 22. She's been with her husband, Taren Killam, for 9 years, married for about 2-3 , daughter is 4.

In the recent episode of HIMYM where Taren had a small part she wanted the writers to write a big make-out scene with him, with Robin in her wedding dress, but they wouldn't go for it.   roflmao 

You don't often find looks and inherent comedic genius in one person....

Good Cobie interview. IMG_0013-2

Good Cobie interview. IMG_0008-1

Good Cobie interview. IMG_0003-7

Because of her recurring role as Maria Hill in the Avengers franchise and related movies, where she shoots people she had to learn how to handle a gun which was uncomfortable for her. So to get used to the idea she carried a bag of bullets around with her in her car, which I think she still does.  two thumbs up 

Later I'll post some pics here.  It would be nice if she could get another TV series role. Having to only watch her in movies isn't adequate, but trying to find something as good as HIMYM would be really hard.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2014-04-01, 11:05

Cobie was on Letterman last night. She said that when she first lived in the meat packing district that activity still went on and the workers would hose the blood off the sidewalks and street. Now it's a trendy apt. and restaurant district and she said she can now afford to eat in the restaurants. Now she's moving to NYC permanently to be with her husband. Letterman said that the reason that most people watched HIMYM was because of her. She was visibly embarrassed at that.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down