The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Better Call Saul season 3

4 posters

Go down

Better Call Saul season 3 Empty Better Call Saul season 3

Post  Banjo 2016-06-08, 13:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Got the shirt, probably the only one in Albq.

Banjo
Banjo

Better Call Saul season 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Better Call Saul season 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Better Call Saul season 3 Empty Re: Better Call Saul season 3

Post  Banjo 2016-08-07, 17:14

Banjo
Banjo

Better Call Saul season 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Better Call Saul season 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  BoardMomma 2016-08-07, 20:31

Oh my! Someone needs singing lessons.
BoardMomma
BoardMomma
On Gossamer Wings
On Gossamer Wings

Registration date : 2007-03-17

https://blu5community.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2016-11-18, 11:32

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2017-01-19, 16:46

Almost 3 months to wait. tongue

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  BoardMomma 2017-01-19, 19:42

Writing this down on the calendar now. Maybe I won't miss it. roflmao
BoardMomma
BoardMomma
On Gossamer Wings
On Gossamer Wings

Registration date : 2007-03-17

https://blu5community.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2017-01-24, 14:28

We already know that Gus Fring will be back and now it looks like Jesse will be too if the hints that Aaron Paul has dropped are accurate. But that would mean that Jesse would be just another high school student, back 6 years ago so how would he factor in as an important character ? scratch
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2017-04-10, 12:23

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rus 2017-04-11, 15:09

Good start to season 3. Right where they left off with season two. two thumbs up
Rus
Rus
Flutterby
Flutterby

Registration date : 2007-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2017-04-13, 10:37

Brendon is still getting some screen time as the AF Capt.  It's handy for him to show up, just run over from his house if The Night Shift isn't shooting.  The screen shots with 'Fifi' is misleading. That isn't an AF-owned plane and it wasn't at Kirtland AFB when those scenes were shot. It was at Double Eagle Airport, on the west mesa, so Jimmy being accused of misappropriation of AF property is bogus.

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2017-04-14, 02:16

I want to like this show. But the one character of Jimmy's brother is so mean. I just want to throttle him all the time. Not sure I can get past that even tho I do so want to see Pollo Loco scenes again.
Berry
Berry

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2017-04-14, 19:28

All we know is that he doesn't "survive" into the Breaking Bad "era",  bu then neither does Kim.... scratch

Would that be  Los Pollo Hermanos... ?    roflmao

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2017-04-25, 12:50

There were a couple of anomalies in last night's ep. Jimmy getting a $2500 bond from the judge wasn't too realistic. This 'happened' 6 years ago but I don't remember the circumstances being that different back then.

At present, that high of a bond would be given to a serious criminal charge, murder, child molestation, etc. $2500 may not seem that high but for example, a couple of months ago two guys got into an argument on a city bus and one stabbed the other 25 times, then fled. The cops grabbed him pretty quickly but the judge let him off with no bond because he didn't "present a threat to the public".  The police were outraged but luckily he had outstanding warrants (ignored in court) so they were able to arrest him again and a different judge locked him up, where he still is as far as I know.

Out where Mike was watching the truck and 'salting' it with Meth, presumably, isn't at all like the routes to the Mexican ports of entry, which are all on well traveled highways. Of course they couldn't very well film on those roads so the back roads of the Laguna Pueblo west of town have to 'stand in'. They 'rent' the roads for the required time, block them off, the Pueblo residents have other alternate routes, and everyone is happy.

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2017-05-02, 15:00

Sometime between Better Call Saul and Breaking Bad, Hector Salamanca has something happen to him to cause him to go from walking and talking normally to being in a wheel chair unable to talk. Having a stroke is the most likely thing. Since he was already that way in BB, they will have to show it in BCS.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2017-05-09, 10:47

All of these plot lines with Jimmy's and Chuck's conflicts don't seem to be contributing to Jimmy becoming Saul and they are getting a little boring and extraneous. Will they be wrapped up by the end of this season ? I doubt it but sooner or later Chuck must 'disappear' by one means or another and not be mentioned again if they are to segue into the Breaking Bad 'era'. Ditto with Kim..... scratch
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2017-05-21, 11:50

It's not as easy as Gus Fring thinks.....

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2017-06-13, 15:33

There were two bogus scenes last night. First, How does Kim get her car stuck in 3-4 inches of sand ?  Doesn't she know how to rock it back and forth to get out, even if it were actually stuck ?  Then she gets boards to put under the wheels which allows her to bodily push it out. If she can do that, why not just drive it out ? scratch

Then at the end where she crashes into the ditch, the airbag inflates but she has scratches all over her face ?  Why ?  Her face didn't impact anything but the airbag.

The road where she crashed is  S. University Bl. south of the airport, the access road to Albq. Studios so they didn't have to go far to film that scene. But what they did was put her car going north in the south bound lanes, an unlikely accident scenario. She would have had to leave the north bound lanes of the 4 lane divided road, cross the median and crash into the rock along the side of the south bound lanes. Why ?  In the distance we could see traffic on I-25 and the South Valley beyond. Way off on the horizon we see the "Volcanoes" on  the west mesa.

That pinpoints pretty well exactly where on the access road the scene was filmed. I may go down there sometime and take a pic of 'the rock', which may become a tourist attraction as soon as they figure out where it is.   roflmao
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2017-06-26, 12:58

I was wondering what acting career Rhea Seehorn has had since I don't remember seeing her in other shows, mainly because I've never seen any of them other than Burn Notice and Whitney, but don't remember her on them.

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rus 2017-06-26, 17:01

She was a snarky drunk on Whitney so at first I didn't think she was the correct choice for this role. However, my mind has been changed by her solid performances. Sometimes I forget actors can have range and variety in their character roles. clap
Rus
Rus
Flutterby
Flutterby

Registration date : 2007-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2017-06-28, 13:52

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2018-04-28, 17:43

Whenever cast members  make public appearances the crowds make it impractical to attend unless it's held at the stadium such as the charity ball game between Breaking Bad and In Plain Sight.  My only regret from that time was that Cobie Smulders was playing left field and I was sitting along the first base line. At least I got to see Betsy Brandt 'beat up' the lawyer  two thumbs up ...
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down