The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Better Call Saul season 4

2 posters

Go down

Better Call Saul season 4 Empty Better Call Saul season 4

Post  Banjo 2018-06-01, 14:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Banjo
Banjo

Better Call Saul season 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Better Call Saul season 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Better Call Saul season 4 Empty Re: Better Call Saul season 4

Post  Banjo 2018-07-13, 16:50

Banjo
Banjo

Better Call Saul season 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Better Call Saul season 4 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2018-07-29, 14:47

Season 5 pick up !

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2018-09-06, 13:05

The opening scene of the latest ep has me a little confused. It seems to show what Saul did near the end of Breaking Bad when he had to destroy all records and grab his cash from behind the wall of his office with the Declaration of Independence on the wall. What is the significance of showing that scene ?  A portend of things to come ?  We already know that.... scratch  New viewers who have never seen Breaking Bad (are there any such people ?) would just be confused.

Meanwhile we see how Gus Fring wants the underground lab built under the laundry and the big job it was.  Walt and Jessie cooked mass quantities there, until it was eventually burned down.....but we're getting ahead of ourselves.... tongue

Okay, this explains it:

Meanwhile, the locations around town shown on Better Call Saul are already beginning to attract tourists taking pics. The Dog House out on west Central has been there a long time, 70 years they say, and now it's become a favorite place to visit.  I've never eaten there.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rus 2018-09-07, 07:41

I was wondering the same about the opening scene. Interesting little video. two thumbs up
Rus
Rus
Flutterby
Flutterby

Registration date : 2007-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2018-09-07, 14:32

So the prods. said that BB was on film but Saul is on digital.  Therefore they could show that footage from BB as an easter egg or nostalgia,  but I still don't see the point .  scratch
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2018-09-17, 13:10

In the opening eps of this season we see Saul rejecting the job at the copier company. It and several other businesses are under some sort of ceiling structure. That puzzled me until a friend pointed out that it was the underground parking space for the old Kistler-Collister dept. store over on Lomas Bl. It has been closed for many years. I don't know if there are actually any businesses in the parking space, I doubt it, and don't feel like driving over there just to check, but it is near the Kia dealer so when I take my Soul in for its first service, I'll check. It will be awhile....

Meanwhile....I was trying to figure out where the massive, empty warehouse is where they are getting ready to build Gus Fring's underground meth lab. I couldn't figure out where such a large structure could be in town. Another friend speculated that it could be the big building on the west side of Las Lunas, 20 miles south, that Facebook built to house a big server farm. They later backed out of the plan and now a bottling co. is using part of it. I've only seen pics of it, haven't been down that way in several years,  but it is probably big enough to be the warehouse. scratch One thing that doesn't make sense is that in Breaking Bad we see the access to the lab is under a washing machine in a commercial laundry in the south valley. But how/why do they need such a large facility to house the lab, underground ?  The laundry above ground certainly doesn't cover nearly that large of square footage but the implication on Saul is that it does.... scratch
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down