The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emmy nominations

3 posters

Go down

Emmy nominations Empty Emmy nominations

Post  Banjo 2016-09-06, 15:33

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/emmys/ranking-the-2016-emmy-nominated-tv-shows/ss-AAikxTd?li=BBnb2gh#image=1

I'm not sure who rated these, the scores run from lowest to highest. But these are my "always watch" choices and at least I have quite a few on the list. Listed backwards as on the site

Of the rest, the talk shows for example, I DVR only when they have interesting guests, and watch only the guest segments. And of the fictional shows that I don't watch it's only because they are uninteresting, to me.

Of course there are some shows that I never watch for socio/political reasons and/or the hosts are idiots.

13, 16.
Banjo
Banjo

Emmy nominations Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Emmy nominations Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Emmy nominations Empty Re: Emmy nominations

Post  Berry 2016-09-18, 22:54

Berry
Berry

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  BoardMomma 2016-09-19, 00:59

two thumbs up Thanks for that. I would have missed it . Glad Maggie Smith won. I've seen only two episodes of The People vs. O.J. Not surprised it grabbed a few.
BoardMomma
BoardMomma
On Gossamer Wings
On Gossamer Wings

Registration date : 2007-03-17

https://blu5community.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2016-09-19, 14:47

Of course I didn't watch it since Fear The Walking Dead and The Talking Dead was on and I saw no reason to DVR them. However after seeing the winners list I see I missed nothing. There was one (count it , 1) winner that I watch, Game of Thrones.  I have watched some eps of Mr. Robot in its first season but lately it doesn't hold my interest. Of course I occasionally watch SNL and Kate Mckinnon deserves her win, but since Kristen Wiig left I watch it rarely and even more rarely during election years because of the constant bombardment of leftist propaganda masquerading as comedy. I think this is the first year where so few of my viewing choices have won. scratch
Banjo
Banjo

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down