The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Designated Survivor

2 posters

Go down

Designated Survivor Empty Designated Survivor

Post  Banjo 2017-12-14, 15:38

https://www.cinemablend.com/television/1744000/designated-survivor-midseason-finale-just-delivered-a-heartbreaking-death-that-will-change-the-show-forever

At least they explained why they had to bump off Natasha.  Don't know what her new cable show is, yet, but she was good in Californication and maybe the new show will be a little less restrictive than DS.

This must be it:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7412482/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

The fact that Sean Penn is in it will cause me to approach it with caution, and/or forego entirely if he is a major character.
Banjo
Banjo

Designated Survivor Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Designated Survivor Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Designated Survivor Empty Re: Designated Survivor

Post  Berry 2017-12-16, 01:29

Oded Fehr will save it for me. I have been hoping to see him in something new. I loved him in The Mummy, NCIS, Covert Affairs and 24. clap
Berry
Berry

Designated Survivor Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Designated Survivor Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2017-12-17, 11:11

I have seen him in all those shows, recognizing his name , but I can't put the name to a face. scratch
Banjo
Banjo

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down