The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freaks: You're one of us, on Netflik

2 posters

Go down

Freaks: You're one of us, on Netflik Empty Freaks: You're one of us, on Netflik

Post  Banjo 2020-09-07, 12:21

https://www.netflix.com/title/81058434

I watched this last night, it just became available.

It's a German production and is worthwhile watching if not the 'ultimate viewing experience'. The thing I notice about these foreign productions on Netflik is how well the English dialog is dubbed. I noticed the same thing in The Rain from Denmark.

I watched closely and couldn't see any difference between the German and English on the actors lips, and the sound track is very good just as if the dubbing voices were the actual actors. I don't know how they do it. With some other foreign productions that use dubbing rather than subtitles ( Spanish always uses subtitles, at least on all the Spanish productions I've watched.) But on Russian productions they use dubbing and it's noticeable. The lip movements don't match English, and the dubbing voices sound like they are just "phoning it in" rather than capturing the real voices of the actors.
Banjo
Banjo

Freaks: You're one of us, on Netflik Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Freaks: You're one of us, on Netflik Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Freaks: You're one of us, on Netflik Empty Re: Freaks: You're one of us, on Netflik

Post  BoardMomma 2020-09-07, 18:23

I looked at the trailer. It was bad..... tongue You are right about the dubbing. Seems like everyone has a special powers....wonder where mine are. Wink

BoardMomma
BoardMomma
On Gossamer Wings
On Gossamer Wings

Freaks: You're one of us, on Netflik Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Freaks: You're one of us, on Netflik Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-03-17

https://blu5community.editboard.com

Back to top Go down