The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BB 13 week 7 day 5 Eviction tonight... big excitement !

Go down

BB 13 week 7 day 5 Eviction tonight... big excitement !  Empty BB 13 week 7 day 5 Eviction tonight... big excitement !

Post  Banjo 2011-08-18, 22:32

So Brendon is evicted again.... no surprise.

'Big Brother 13' Recap: Shelly vs. the Zombie
Thursday, August 18, 2011

John Kubicek
Senior Writer, BuddyTV

Two weeks ago on Big Brother 13, Brendon was evicted. Rachel cried (a lot), Daniele and Kalia danced on his grave and the other HGs pretended to console Rachel while secretly smiling that someone else got rid of such a huge competitive threat. Brendon's return to the house was a shock, but even more shocking for him as how quickly Daniele regained control and once again made him the target. Will the zombie get killed off for good this time?

More importantly, who will win the next HoH? I've been getting this sinking feeling in my stomach for the past two days that the competition is going to be about pure physical strength, in which case the producers should just hand Jeff the key right now and not even bother with it.

But let's get to the show first.

Previously on Big Brother: Jeff spitting during the PoV competition. Damn, I was hoping for Kalia's "There's gonna be a ho down" comment about Daniele almost taking her Caribbean vacation.

Veto Ceremony Aftermath: Brendon vows that no one will evict him twice, mistakenly underestimating Daniele's power. Rachel also thinks it's a stupid move, but it really isn't. If Brenchel stay, they'll team up with Jeff and Jordan and take down Daniele, it's as simple as that.

Brendon makes his argument to Adam, but the "Men need to stick together" stuff doesn't make much sense. Brendon also promises Adam isn't a target, but is that so true? If Brendon stays and he gets rid of Daniele and maybe Kalia or Porsche, Adam would be next.

Rachel ta;ls to Porsche, but she realizes that the last time she voted to keep Brendon, it was pointless since Rachel froze her out. Rachel says that Shelly said she'd nominate Porsche (which isn't completely true), but really, is anyone scared of Shelly winning an HoH? Because I wouldn't be.

Jeff and Jordan are torn between their two allies, but Jeff gives Shelly his word that he's voting to keep her. Jeff and Jordan then explain that their side (Jeff, Jordan, Adam and Shelly) needs to keep Rachel for a little bit longer just for the numbers, but they will obviously get rid of Rachel as soon as they've used her up like a Kleenex.

Daniele apologizes for trying to backdoor Jeff and tries to get Jeff and Jordan to make a deal with her. They all unite under a banner of "Get Rid of Floaters" (or "coasters," as Jordan calls them). I don't trust either of them.

Jordan and Jeff have become "cowards" and "sheep," in the words of Rachel, and she's right. Jordan lays all the blame on Adam, saying that if votes to evict Brendon, Jeff and Jordan aren't going to split the vote so they can avoid making enemies and will also vote against Brendon. They have a point, but Rachel is still right that making an alliance with Jeff and Jordan was a bad move, because they're weak players who've been safely hiding behind Brenchel all season.

Jeff might say he's a strong competitor, but he's played in every single competition and the only time he won was when he was nominated, and the only thing Jordan won was an HoH that the other veterans handed to her on a silver platter. I would go as far as to say that Jeff and especially Jordan are total floaters.

Chen Time: Shelly talks about how much her phone call meant, and it's sweet and almost makes me forget about all her lies. Jordan scores major points with America by explaining how giving Shelly the call and getting the Humili-tard was worth it. Brendon gets a dig at floaters by saying America voted him back because they want to see a competitor win. Rachel gets a nice laugh by calling Julie "girl." The HGs finally learn that they're in the jury, which is a relief since they spend a lot of time speculating about it.

Shelly's Home Life: We get more of Tony and Josie, Shelly's husband and daughter. OMG, Josie is too cute for words and offers this advice: "What are you doing, mom? You're gonna get yourself kicked off." Even Josie realizes her mom has been lying and playing both sides and wants her to stick with Jeff and Jordan. And when Shelly got nominated, Josie said, "Shut up, Rachel." BEST KID EVER!!! I vote for Josie as America's Favorite!

Daniele and Julie: Daniele explains that she has multiple back-up plans. She also says she was willing to work with Brenchel if they were both staying.

Nominee Speeches: Shelly talks about dignity and class and respects what the other HGs did for her this week. Brendon thanks UCLA for giving him time off and America for voting him back in. He promises that his vote will go to the strongest competitor, not coattail-riding floaters. He also promises that Daniele "will always be Judas to me." Damn it, he always waits until the last minute to make me like him, because that speech was great.

Rachel votes to evict...SHELLY (because she's no coward)
Kalia votes to evict...BRENDON (for good)
Porsche votes to evict...BRENDON
Adam votes to evict...BRENDON
Jeff votes to evict...BRENDON
Jordan votes to evict...BRENDON

BRENDON IS EVICTED (AGAIN) 5-1.

Ouch, getting evicted twice has to hurt, but at least he left trying to get everyone to step it up. He takes it much better the second time around, as does everyone (including Rachel). Brendon says that he isn't sure if he would've honored any deals with Daniele. Rachel's strategy is to win HoH and shake things up or play the middle by aligning with both Daniele and Jeff and Jordan. Kalia is mean and Jeff totally throws Rachel under the bus. Rachel promises she's gonna make it farther than he did last season. Wow, now I'm kind of loving Brendon and Rachel. What backwards universe is this?

HoH Competition

Wow, another endurance? The HGs are on a slippery track and must run back and forth, collecting liquid soap and putting it in a bowl so they can remove a ping pong ball. It's identical to one Jordan played in her first season where she had to transport hot chocolate across a slippery lane. I'm happy it's not about brute physical strength, and this is definitely a competition that almost anyone can win.

See HoH Results to Find Out Who Won>>

And next week is double eviction! AWESOME! Also, it's coming one week earlier than the HGs thought it would, so it should be fun. Double evictions are the best episodes ever.

Then the HOH competition. Took Jeff about an hour 20 to win it....

Thursday, August 18, 2011
'Big Brother 13' Spoilers: Week 7 HoH Results
John Kubicek

Senior Writer, BuddyTV

For the third time in four weeks, the HoH competition on Big Brother 13 did not end within the live Thursday show. With Brendon gone, this week is very important, and it's anybody's game.

Read My Recap of Brendon's Second Eviction>>

The competition forces the seven HGs to go back and forth on a soap, slippery surface to transport water in a small cup into a big bowl. Once it's filled and they can pull out a ping pong ball, they win. It's identical to a competition Jordan played in season 11, but that one was with hot chocolate instead of liquid soap and a marshmallow instead of a ping pong ball. In that competition, Kevin beat Jordan, Michele and Natalie.

SPOILER WARNING: This article contains Big Brother 13 spoilers.

I'll post updates on how things are going as they come in over the live feeds, so keep refreshing to find out who's ahead. All times are Pacific (aka Big Brother local time).

7pm PT: With the feeds back, it's obvious that the bubbles and different cameras are going to make it hard to see who's winning at any moment.

7:08pm: Porsche is the first to fall. Everyone seems to be going strong and is about even. This is going to be a hard one to update until the end.

7:15pm: Kalia is doing better than Adam, but it seems as though Jeff and Jordan are at the top. Again, due to camera angles and soap suds, it's hard to tell exactly.

7:16pm: The best judge might be Daniele, who says everyone is "super close." This is one tesne competition.

7:18pm: Jordan and, somehow, Porsche seem to be doing the best, but it's very slight, with Rachel and Jeff right with them. It would be hilarious if "super floater" Porsche somehow won.

7:24pm: Indeed, Porsche seems to be doing a great job and is neck and neck with Jeff, with Jordan and Rachel also in the race. Porsche is playing it smart, keeping one hand over the cup so she doesn't spill anything while going back and forth.

7:27pm: Adam wants a cigarette. I know he's a floater who has no chance of winning at the end, but I love him for that comment. It might sound odd, but right after the ancient Greek veto competition (where he almost beat Jeff by running back and forth for 300 times), he immediately lit up a cigarette while Jeff was nearly out of breath. It's a bad message for the kids, but, as a smoker, it makes me love Adam.

7:29pm: There's really no way to tell. Jeff, Adam, Porsche, Jordan and Rachel all seem to be somewhere in the hunt. What's clear is Kalia and Shelly are probably not going to win. The real test is the end game, using longer, slender fingers to pluck out the ball as soon as possible, and Porsche may have the edge over Jeff for that.

7:33pm: Jordan is getting soap in her eye, which could be her downfall. Jeff is about halfway, so we should have a winner a little over half an hour.

7:36pm: Jeff is throwing up, which can't be good for his chances. Jordan needs a towel because she has makeup in her eye. This is very dangerous.

7:39pm: Despite his sickness, Jeff is still in the lead, though Porsche, Jordan and Rachel are still close. Adam, Shelly and Kalia are definitely behind.

7:45pm: The live feeds are cut off for about five minutes so far. Let the conspiracy theories begin! Is the vomitting and soapy eyes too much potential harm?

7:49pm: After about nine minutes of interrupted live feeds (during which time God only knows what happened), they're back and Jeff is definitely leading the pack with Porsche close behind.

7:54pm: Jeff just keeps getting a bigger and bigger lead, and it's his to lose.

7:56pm: As the bowls fill up to over two-thirds, things become clear. Jeff is definitely in the lead, followed by Porsche, Rachel and Shelly. Adam and Kalia should just quit now and Jordan stops to wipe bubbles from her eyes so often she keeps lagging.

8pm: Rachel is closing in on Jeff and Porsche, but despite a ton of bubbles in his lane and soap in his eye, Jeff is still the frontrunner as he has been the whole time.

8:01pm: Adam falls hard and Shelly even stops to help him. She might as well since neither has a real shot at winning this.

8:04pm: Jeff is almost definitely going to win at this point. Porsche and Rachel are still the only two others with a real shot.

8:09pm: Nearing the end, and the status is the same as it has been for most of the game. Jeff is leading, Porsche and Rachel are keeping it competitive and the other four don't have a prayer.

8:21pm: Jeff wins!

JEFF IS THE NEW HOH!

I guess it's about time a guy won, but now we're in for a rather dull week. Jeff has an alliance with Jordan, Adam and Shelly and he wants to keep Rachel safe as a shield so people will vote out her before him. That only leaves three people: Daniele, Kalia and Porsche. One of them will definitely be leaving.

Jeff has said a lot about wanting to target floaters, so let's see if he does that or if he goes after Daniele, who is definitely NOT a floater. Neither is Kalia, really, since she did win an HoH, but I don't think Jeff will care about that. Nor will he care about the fact that Shelly is the biggest floater of them all.

I think he'll pull a Daniele and nominate Porsche and Kalia (Porsche because she's a floater and Kalia because she nominated him). Then he'll leave open the possibility of backdooring Daniele if he needs to or can.

Well, I hope he doesn't nominate Dani, but if he does, she has a good chance of winning the POV , and taking herself off.

It will be interesting to see how the double eviction plays out next Thursday. The HGs don't know that is coming....
Banjo
Banjo

BB 13 week 7 day 5 Eviction tonight... big excitement !  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BB 13 week 7 day 5 Eviction tonight... big excitement !  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down