The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BB 13 week 11 , day 3...slow times in the house.

Go down

BB 13 week 11 , day 3...slow times in the house. Empty BB 13 week 11 , day 3...slow times in the house.

Post  Banjo 2011-09-13, 13:07

With the 3 remaining HGs waiting for tomorrows finale and the third and final HOH competition to determine who goes to the final 2 and the jury house vote to determine the winner, it's a slow time in the BB house. On the live feeds during the day, production allows them to sleep late. Convos go on all day and evening, interspersed with card and pool games, laying out in bikinis, eating, etc. Adam is finally making a pitch to be taken to the F2 by either Porsche or Rachel. The only way this will happen is if he wins the 3rd HOH comp. tomorrow. He actually threatened Porsche yesterday with not voting for her in the jury if she doesn't take him with her to F2. This infuriated Porsche so much that he has sealed his fate with her, for sure.

With either Porsche or Rachel having a 99 % chance of winning the final HOH comp. , and both of them promising the other to take them to F2, we pretty well know what that part of the finale will be.

Meanwhile Adam prepares his favorite food, bacon. He partially burned one pan, but he and Porsche deemed it edible.

BB 13 week 11 , day 3...slow times in the house. IMG_0001-6

BB 13 week 11 , day 3...slow times in the house. IMG_0003-5

On Thursday, 8 pm on the live feeds will be the season wrap party with all HGs coming back to party and who knows what .... scratch woohoo

After that I cancel my live feed subscription until next summer...be there !!!

Of course there are the other post-season parties in Las Vegas and Seattle, which we will have to go to online sites, Facebook, and You Tube to see.
Banjo
Banjo

BB 13 week 11 , day 3...slow times in the house. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BB 13 week 11 , day 3...slow times in the house. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

BB 13 week 11 , day 3...slow times in the house. Empty Re: BB 13 week 11 , day 3...slow times in the house.

Post  Banjo 2011-09-13, 13:29

I just saw this on the forums:

nonobadfish

Totally Rad Most Amazing Ever VIP

I don't watch Survivor, so I don't know the details of how often Boston Rob was on the show. Did he do back to back seasons or skip years?

There is no doubt that Dani and ED will be asked for All-Stars...I hope they do it. And I bet they would ask Rachel (without Brendon). It'd be nice to see an entire season of Rachel without the fiance. I'd love to finally get to see Rachel and Dani against each other in endurance!!!!!

When they do Survivor All Stars and Villains vs Heroes, how far back in the seasons do they go for returning players? All the way back to the beginning or do they use more recent players.

ETA: I've JUST decided that they need to put Rachel and Dani as an Amazing Race team. They are both tough as nails and the dynamics would be very interesting.

Now that is a really great idea !!! I wonder how we can influence the producers ?
Banjo
Banjo

BB 13 week 11 , day 3...slow times in the house. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BB 13 week 11 , day 3...slow times in the house. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down