The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big Bang Theory

+3
Banjo
Penny
Ancient Roswellian
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory

Post  Iris 2010-09-18, 13:18

Oh man, it must be pretty bad if she's still in the hospital. Hope she recovers soon and well.

Iris
wiggly squiggly
wiggly squiggly

The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2010-09-23, 14:01

Eliza should be in more than one episode if they want to attract the maximum number of fan boys, but then Summer Glau should have been in more than one last season... The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Icon_sunny

Casting News Fall TV Preview 2010 Matt's TV News The Big Bang Theory
The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Eliza-dushku-dollhouse Eliza Dushku (Fox)
More Top Stories

The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 ElizaDushku092409_15745_121x87TV Interview

Dollhouse: Eliza Dushku

(2:42)
PLAY VIDEO

‘Big Bang Theory’ Books ‘Buffy’s Eliza Dushku

by Matt Webb Mitovich
Sep 23rd, 2010 | 10:30 AM | Comments 0
Whedonverse go-to girl Eliza Dushku is coming to CBS’ ‘The Big Bang Theory‘ – and once there, she is gonna get all up in the boys’ business.Dushku will guest-star in at least one episode as an FBI agent assigned to conduct a background check on Wolowitz (played by Simon Helberg) when he needs high-level clearance for a new project. In that capacity, Dushku’s G-woman is going to have a lot of questions for Howard’s closest (and quirkiest) confidants.Think one of guys will divulge exactly what Howard did with the robotic arm he pinched from NASA? Or maybe relate the time he stalked a bevy of America’s Next Top Models?An alumna of such Joss Whedon series as ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer‘ and more recently ‘Dollhouse,’ Dushku represents the latest sci-fi siren to visit the high-rated ‘Big Bang.’ Previous guest stars of a similar sort include Summer Glau (’Firefly’) and Katee Sackhoff (’Battlestar Galactica’), who is due for an encore early in the coming season.CBS’ ‘The Big Bang Theory’ debuts in its brand-new time slot this Thursday at 8/7c. Dushku appears in the seventh episode.
Banjo
Banjo

The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2010-11-05, 11:29

Dushku was in last night's ep........looking good ! The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 631529

Do you read Lorre's vanity cards at the end of the eps? You have to be fast on the "still" button on your remote. They're only on the screen for a second. He had some good ones on 2 1/2 Men. :lol:

The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 KCuocoBBT 'The Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco (CBS)
More Top Stories

‘Big Bang Theory’ Boss Sets New Rule: ‘No Friggin’ Horses’ For Cast

by Matt Webb Mitovich
Nov 4th, 2010 | 8:07 PM | Comments 6
To mark Kaley Cuoco’s first appearance on ‘The Big Bang Theory‘ since suffering a broken leg in a horseriding accident, series cocreator Chuck Lorre dedicated this Thursday’s episode-ending vanity card to a new set of “rules governing acceptable leisure activities for the cast.”
‘Big Bang’ Takes Small Hiatus After Kaley Cuoco InjuryTopping the tongue-in-cheek checklist: “No friggin’ horses. This includes those found on merry-go rounds and in front of supermarkets,” Lorre wrote.The vanity card also specified that any motor vehicles driven by cast members “must adhere to U.S. Army guidelines for attacking Kandahar. ([Johnny] Galecki’s Tesla is a terrifically fuel-efficient vehicle but is essentially a hundred-thousand-dollar go-kart. From now on it is only to be used for backing down his driveway and retrieving mail.”
Kaley Cuoco Confirms Past Romance With ‘Big Bang’ Costar“Wild and carefree dancing,” Lorre mandates, “is only allowed on New Year’s Eve and only with a sober-celebrity parasitic flunky to lean on.”And yes, potentially perilous sex comes with its own guidelines. “Sexual acts must be performed while horizontal,” the vanity card stated. “Certain high-risk Karma Sutra positions might be allowed, but only after consulting with Chuck Lorre. Like with dancing, a spotter may be required.”
Casting Quickies: ‘Modern Family’s X-Man, New ‘Big Bang’ Dad And MoreIn her first on-camera appearance since her injury, Cuoco appeared in two scenes – one standing behind a Cheesecake Factory bar, the other seated in Leonard and Sheldon’s living room, the coffee table presumably hiding her cast leg.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Iris 2010-11-05, 17:07

I do read the vanity cards. They're also available online somewhere, I'll try to find the url. I read them on the tv, but it's difficult. Usually make one of the kids read it, then regret it when there's something not exactly PG in there.

Iris
wiggly squiggly
wiggly squiggly

Back to top Go down

Post  Melandra 2010-11-15, 08:50

I'd love to see Eliza Dushku again, she was just great! I didn't realize the actress who plays Penny had broken her leg. They hid it well.
Melandra
Melandra

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2010-11-16, 05:16

Mayim Bialik is promoted to series regular.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Theory-Mayim-Bialik-1025638.aspx
Berry
Berry

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2010-11-16, 13:47

Interesting. I never watched any of her previous gigs, but she does a good job in this role.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2011-01-13, 12:59

The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Badge_sarabibelThe Big Bang Theory - Page 2 BigBang Jim Parsons as Sheldon on 'The Big Bang Theory.' (Photo: CBS)

‘Big Bang Theory’ Scores Big Three-Year Renewal

by Sara Bibel
Jan 12th, 2011 | 2:54 PM | Comments 43

Television’s funniest scientists will be solving equations and mooning over women for at least three more years.
CBS President Nina Tassler and Warner Brothers President Peter Roth announced Wednesday that “The Big Bang Theory” has been picked up through the 2013-2014 television season.
Tassler said, “It doesn’t take a theoretical physicist to see why
this show is a BIG part of our comedy future. From ratings to critical
acclaim to pop culture buzz, it’s struck a chord on all levels. The
creative genius of Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady and the on-camera talents
of an amazing young ensemble have created a comedy that will entertain
viewers for a long time.”
This season, the celebration of geek culture proved its value to CBS when it was moved from its cushy post “Two and a Half Men
time slot on Monday nights to Thursday at 8 p.m. It quickly became
television’s top-rated Thursday night series, beating long-running
Thursday hits like “The Office” and “Grey’s Anatomy,” and providing a great lead-in for CBS’s freshman comedy “Bleep My Dad Says.” Series
star Jim Parsons even won an Emmy for his portrayal of Sheldon. The
show also managed to renegotiate the contracts of all of its stars, who
wanted to be compensated for the show’s meteoric success, without any
acrimony.
There is a lot of money in jokes about quantum physics. According to Deadline,
under the new deal, CBS will pay Warner Brothers over $4 million
dollars an episode in licensing fees, more than four times what it has
been paying under its current contract. With Charlie Sheen’s erratic behavior putting the future of “Two and A Half Men” in jeopardy, the show is even more important to the network.
Rumor has it that Sheldon and Leonard plan to celebrate the good news with a “Star Trek” marathon.

Watch The Sheldon Rap:
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2011-03-21, 11:49

The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Kaley_cuoco (Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images)

‘The Big Bang Theory’: Kaley Cuoco Says ‘Shenny’ Hookup Won’t Happen

by Carrie Borzillo
Mar 20th, 2011 | 1:36 PM | Comments 0

Fans of “The Big Bang Theory
can dream about Penny and Leonard getting back together. Or for Penny
and Sheldon to hook up. But it’s unlikely their dreams will come true
anytime soon, according to Kaley Cuoco, who stars as
Penny on the CBS hit comedy. “We know Leonard [Johnny Galecki] is dating
Raj’s sister Priya and that’s not changing for now,” she told
xfinityTV.com during a promotional interview for her new movie “HOP“.
“I think it’s gonna take a little time for Penny and Leonard to get
back together. But I do like the back and forth. I think it’s way more
realistic that way. Let’s face it, people don’t fall in love over nine
years meet on a bridge and kiss. It takes time and there’s hookups and
different relationships in between. They’ll find their way back, but it
might be a while. Patience, fans.” As for Penny and Sheldon [Emmy winner
Jim Parsons] making beautiful together, Cuoco shook her head. “I know
fans want that, but that’s just a nightmare waiting to explode,” she
said. “No. Shenny is not happening! They’re gonna come this close, but
it’s never gonnna happen!” Never?
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2011-03-21, 12:10

Ah, for Pete's sake, somebody throw Lenny a bone! biggrin :couchtater:
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2011-05-09, 16:55

‘Big Bang Theory’ Will End Season With Multiple Relationship Crises
by Sara Bibel
May 9th, 2011 | 3:05 PM | Comments 0

“The Big Bang Theory” added women to the equation this season. The guys found themselves immersed in a subject far more difficult than physics: romantic relationships. Sheldon could undoubtedly calculate the precise number of laughs that the new characters Amy and Bernadette created. For viewers without PhDs, it’s enough to say that it was a very funny year. It was also the year that BBT proved it was appointment television, succeeding in a tough new Thursday night time period. The show that celebrates intellectuals and geeks will wrap up its fourth season on May 19th. Executive Producer Bill Prady previewed the season finale, talked about the new ground that the series broke this year and revealed which A-list guest star will be back next season.

Take us inside your approach to the finale, and what you wanted to accomplish.
While we’re not a heavily serialized show, we have been following some interesting relationships between characters. We wanted to bring a few of those relationships to an interesting crisis point and leave them there for the summer.

Did anything disappoint you about this season?
Not really. I think we did some of our best episodes so far this season. Also, it’s a terrifically fun place to come to work.

Anything you wish you could have done, but didn’t have the time, forethought or resources?
We love working with Christine Baranski. She was nominated for an Emmy last year in her role as Leonard’s (Johnny Galecki) mother. We never found the right story for her this year, but I’m sure we’ll see her next season.

What should fans look forward to next season? And if you haven’t gotten that far yet…what would your dream season be?
You’re absolutely correct in assuming that we haven’t gotten that far. As for my dreams of next season, I really hope to continue what we’ve been doing this year. Expanding our ensemble to include Melissa Rauch and Mayim Bialik has afforded us the opportunity to tell new stories with our main cast. Before this year, Penny never had a girls’ night and Sheldon never went on a date. We think there are still many stories that we have yet to tell.

What were the high points of the season?
We are all so proud of Jim Parsons and his winning the Emmy and Golden Globe awards for Best Actor in a Comedy. We see how hard he works every day and know more than anyone just how much he deserves it. (Note to Emmy people: our other cast members work just as hard and deserve some statues too!)

Personally for me, one of the perks of the job is meeting our guest stars like Steve Wozniak and Brian Greene. Our science advisor, Professor David Saltzberg, also keeps bringing by Nobel Prize winning physicists to the show. I just never imagined that a career in writing sitcoms would result in me hanging out with so many Nobel Laureates.

Do you have a favorite episode, line, or scene from this season?
Actually my favorite line of the season is from the finale so you’ll have to watch it and guess what it is. Look me up on Twitter (@billprady) to see if you’re right.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2012-01-26, 01:11

I knew there was a reason that I like Mayim Bialik so much

http://www.kveller.com/mayim-bialik/a-proposal-on-the-set-of-the-big-bang-theory/
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2012-01-26, 14:17

That's a great story ! Made my day ! She is such a talented and accomplished person and a lot prettier than they make her up on the show.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ancient Roswellian 2012-03-12, 23:26

clap Stephen Hawking will guest star on The Big Bang Theory in April.

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Stephen-Hawking-Guest-Star-Big-Bang-Theory-April-40373.html

Ancient Roswellian
Ancient Roswellian
Flutterby
Flutterby

Registration date : 2007-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2012-03-13, 18:37

That ought to be interesting. I doubt they will make many jokes, at least not at his expense.... The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 66732
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2012-05-12, 14:52

The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 IMG_0001-16
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-01-07, 13:27

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2013-01-07, 13:33

Nice to see it doing so well. It's a funny show. two thumbs up
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-05-16, 13:56

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2