The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 11

2 posters

Go down

Big Brother 11 Empty Big Brother 11

Post  Banjo 2009-08-28, 14:03

Now that they are down to the Final 5 it's time for us to examine the ending strategies. I know that you have all been following developments over the weeks, have seen the tragic early vote-off of Laura the bikini model, seen the shocking departure of Chima, booted by the producers for violating rules, trembled on the edge of your seats just this week to see if Russell the mixed martial arts fighter would explode in rage against Jeff for putting him on the block then being voted off 3-0. But no, he departed gracefully, now residing in the Judges house with Jessie and Lydia....that must be a bizarre grouping...we will see more of them later...

So...what will happen now? We didn't see the ending of the HOH competition on Thursday, which by its nature must have dragged on for hours. Unlike a month ago when the trapeze swing HOH competition did end during the After Dark show and we privileged viewers knew the result long before the Sunday show.

Yet, on last night's 3 hour live uncensored feed on Big Brother After Dark on Showtime, they had already completed the HOH competition but were very close-mouthed on who the winner was. The producers apparently don't want them to reveal the winner before the Sunday show. However it was revealed through casual comments that Natalie wasn't the winner. That leaves Michele, Jordan, and Kevin as the potential winners. Michele wasn't even in Jordan's bedroom with the other 4 while the conversations were taking place but is considered to be the biggest remaining threat next to Jeff by virtue of her aloofness. If she won HOH then the others did a very good job of hiding their consternation. Therefore, I predict that either Jordan or Kevin is the winner. Jeff of course was ineligible to compete, being the previos HOH, but then of course you knew that... Rolling Eyes

I will watch BB After Dark tonight and Saturday night to see if more clues can be gleaned...

Why is this important ?...First of all is the $500k to the winner...everyone agrees that Jordan the waitress from NC is the one that most needs the money. How will Jeff (advertizing salesman) her quasi-boyfriend on the show (they sleep in the same bed but nothing happens according to Jordan, I believe her) handle going to the Final 2 with her ? She would likely get the votes....he is the strongest remaining competitor with the possible exception of Michele (neuro scientist) who is playing her cards very closely at this point.....so would he throw Jordan under the bus before the Final 2 ? And what about Kevin (token gay guy and illustrator) and Natalie (Tae Kwan Do champion) ? They win few if any of the competitions and are considered "pawns" in the vote-outs. Will they somehow rise up to become the Final 2 ?

So there you have it....a situation that strikes at the deepest issues of the human psyche. Tune in or be forever ridiculed around the water cooler.. :lol:

BTW, have any of you ever worked at a place that even had a water cooler....those big jugs with the paper cups ? I haven't...water fountains, yes, but nobody ever stood around them talking.... scratch

Wait a minute !!!.....it says right here that Kevin won HOH....I am such a doofus for not looking earlier.....a good site...

http://www.onlinebigbrother.com/

And just after BB ends Survivor begins ! cheers Is this a great country or what ?.... sunny

http://www.survivor.com/
Banjo
Banjo

Big Brother 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Brother 11 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 11 Empty Re: Big Brother 11

Post  Banjo 2009-08-30, 16:01

So last night on After Dark, Jeff was depressed and fatalistic that he will be booted this week. Michele tried to cheer him up; they are now in a new and somewhat tenuous alliance to try to stop Kevin and Natalie. Tonight is nominations, it seems likely that Jeff will be one of the nominees and possibly Jordan too ! affraid

Although my own prediction is Jeff and Michele. If Jeff is booted on Thursday he has already told Jordan that she must ally with Michele as the best chance for saving herself.

Can things get anymore intense ? :sweating: :what?:
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2009-08-31, 19:36

After the POV tomorrow we'll be able to make educated guesses as to how the final two will be selected. I will be back with philosophical and humorous banter. I know you can't wait ! bolt censored
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2009-09-01, 19:28

Okay, so Jeff and Michele are on the block. If either of them win POV tonight they will take themselves off and put someone else on. Jeff would probably put Kevin on. Michele would probably put Natalie on. If Jordan wins she would take Jeff off and put Natalie on. If Kevin wins he would not use the POV and would let Jeff and Michele remain on the block.....ditto Natalie. That's the way it shapes up at the moment....

So who would get booted between Jeff and Michele ? There will be only 3 people voting, Kevin, Natalie, and Jordan. Jordan would certainly vote to boot Michele. The other two are less clear, except that Natlie would almost certainly vote for Michele. That leaves Kevin as the wild card. He sees Jeff as the stronger competitor but he's already back stabbed him by putting him on the block after saying he wouldn't. So that makes Jeff a likely vote against Kevin in the jury house if Kevin makes the final two.

Kevin has already worried out loud about this so speculation runs rampant that he would back stab Natalie and put her up or put up Jordan who would almost certainly win in a vote between her and Michele. The more I think about it, the more I see it as the most likely scenario.

This is rocket science 'fer shure...! :lol:
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2009-09-02, 18:19

So Michele won POV and of course took herself off the block. But I forgot that it was the current HOH that picked the replacement...I am such a bad fan... Embarassed bonked on the head . So it was Kevin that picked the replacement and of course it was Jordan. So now the two star-crossed lovers (although nothing happened when they slept together) face certain elimination of one of them. Jordan says, "It's over"......barely concealing tears. Kevin and Natalie will vote as one so it doesn't matter who Michele votes for. If it is Jeff (the more likely choice since he is the stongest competitor) he will go back to selling ads, wherever he's from. If it's Jordan she will go back to NC to continue in the waitress profession. Meanwhile Kevin the back stabbing snake beatdown , and Natalie and Michele will battle it out for the Final Two. But wait ! If Jeff does go and Jordan makes it to the Final Two against any one of the other three she stands a good chance of being voted the winner by the members of the jury house who at the moment are Lydia, Jessie, and Russell. Russell would definetly vote against her, probably Lydia, but probably not Jessie. With Jeff added to the jury house, that would be a definite vote for her. If Michele becomes a member of the jury that's another likely vote for her. Natalie would probably vote against her but Kevin wouldn't if it came down to between Jordan and Michele and he and Natalie were on the jury. The combinations are still too numerous to allow simple analysis but as soon as one more is booted it will be much easier to plot the final likely result.

I told you this was rocket science !!! bow tongue
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2009-09-04, 11:24

As expected, Jeff was booted last night. Kevin and Natalie both voted for him. Michele voted for Jordan in order to fulfill her promise to Jeff but it didn't matter since it was 2 to 1 for Jeff.

Then in the HOH competition Natalie won more by carelessness on Michele and Jordan's part, either of whom could have won since it was a 4-4-4 tie going into the last question. With Natalie as HOH you would think this bodes well for her and Kevin going to the final two. But wait ! When Kevin wasn't around she told Michele and Jordan that her deal with Kevin to cooperate with him to the final four was now over because they had arrived at the final four and he was now on his own and she was playing her own game. Therefore on Sunday's nominations she is putting Kevin on the block. You are killin me The look on his face will be priceless as he is thrown under the bus. cheers

But what about the second person that she must nominate ? I predict that it will be Michele as she is the more dangerous player. So that leaves me in a confused state scratch because in the voting to boot out of the house the HOH can't vote. That leaves only Jordan to vote. Apparently her single vote will determine the out come. If I'm right about it then we would assume that she would vote off Kevin since he has been in the opposing group for weeks and he voted off Jeff which must be avenged. beatdown On the other hand she also knows that Michele is the more dangerous player....what to do ? confused I predict that she will vote off Kevin and they will go into the final two competition as an all-women group. Past competition results indicates that the final two will be Natalie and Michele.

If so, then Natalie would probably get the votes in the jury house and win the $500k. But if Jordan should win the final two comp. and goes to the jury house with Michele, she would probably be the winner . If she should go with Natalie the outcome is harder to call. If the jury house consists of Kevin, Lydia, Jessie, Russell, and Jeff the votes would probably break out like this:

Kevin and Lydia would definitely vote for Natalie to get the $500k. Russell and Jeff would definitely vote for Jordan, leaving Jessie as the swing vote. Looking back at his alliances and opinion of Jordan I can't predict which way he would vote. I may have to go to a fan site and see what the prevailing opinions are. I hesitate to do that because there are always so many crazies there. :lol:

No revelations here but it is funny:

http://watching-tv.ew.com/2009/09/04/big-brother-11-natalie-hated/
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2009-09-07, 19:21

So Natalie's ploy of putting Kevin on the block in order to trick Michele and Jordan into believing she is turning against Kevin may come back to bite her because although Kevin appears to be going along with the ploy he is actually distrustful of Natalie. On tomorrow's show the POV competition will ostensibly take place. In reality it has already taken place and taped for tomorrow's show.....and Kevin won ! Those of us who watch BB After Dark on Showtime are privy to such intelligence.... bow Oh-oh, Natalie. He will certainly use the POV to take himself off the block. Meanwhile, for the past several days even before winning POV he has been trying to explore alliances with Michele and Jordan against Natalie so it is likely that he will put Natalie on the block to replace himself. That means that on Thursday when the expulsion vote is taken it will be Natalie vs. Michele. With only Jordan and Kevin voting it seems likely that they will both vote to evict Natalie....good riddance ! In the event of a tie, I don't know who will be the tie-breaker.

Meanwhile here's an interview with Jeff....

Jeff Talks 'Big Brother' Exit & Romance Rumors
Sept. 4, 2009, 3:00 PM EST
Entertainment Tonight.He quickly became a fan favorite in the "Big BrotherBig Brother 11 2" house, now Jeff talks to ET about his feelings for Jordan -- and his biggest regret!ET: How does it make you feel to know that America wanted you to go all the way for the win?
JEFF:
It makes me feel great! I didn't realize until I got out of the house.
I was overwhelmed by the response. I really appreciate it (thanks,
America!). At least not winning, it's awesome to know that people were
on my side and that makes the pill easier to swallow.ET: What's up with you and Jordan?
JEFF:
It's hard to develop a romantic relationship under those circumstances.
The friendship that we have is definitely real, and the feelings I have
on my end are definitely genuine.ET: What is your honest opinion of Michele?
JEFF:
Michele was always a huge question mark to me, even to this day. I
think her motives were real and heartfelt, but she's the one person in
the house that I could never truly figure out.ET: After all of these weeks, why did you decide to trust Natalie and Kevin, two of the biggest schemers in the house?
JEFF:
It was either trust Natalie and Kevin, or Russell and Michele. Both
sides were a big risk, in my eyes. Ultimately, I decided to take out
the strongest player of the four, win Michele back on my side and take
my chances (hoping I would have beaten Kevin and Natalie straight up).ET: Any regrets? Do you think you could have done anything different to stay in the game?
JEFF:
No regrets. I put it all on my shoulders. I wish I would have won that
last Power of Veto. If I had done so, I think I might have won the game.ET: What's the hardest part about being locked in the house?
JEFF:
The hardest part is, I think, the emotional roller coaster you go
through on a daily basis. There's a lot of down time and a lot of
scheming going on every day. Having no connection to anything else but
the game makes it that much more stressful. There are no breaks in the
"BB" house!"Big Brother" airs on CBS Tuesdays at 9 p.m. ET/PT, Thursdays & Sundays at 8 p.m. ET/PT.See ET's full BB11 coverage
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2009-09-16, 17:54

It turned about as well as any thinking person could have hoped for ! Go Jordan !!!! Big Brother 11 155260 Big Brother 11 155260 Big Brother 11 155260 Big Brother 11 155260 Big Brother 11 155260 However it is only fair to point out that Jeff's post-show attraction for Jordan may not be sufficient for them to continue the show-mance. I predict that Jeff will go back to selling advertizing in Chicago,and Jordan will go back to NC with her $500k, before taxes, Big Brother 11 Icon_cry , with sufficient fame and fortune to have her pick of the numerous male suitors who will now surface.. Big Brother 11 Icon_rolleyes

Now that we feel that giant, black void in American popular culture with the conclusion of yet another BB, we must not despair but remember that Survivor Samoa is only 24 hours away !!! Big Brother 11 155260 Big Brother 11 155260 Big Brother 11 155260 Big Brother 11 155260 Big Brother 11 155260

Big Brother 11 Jordan-300915 Jordan wins 'Big Brother' (CBS)
More Top Stories

The Winner Of Big Brother 11 Is…

by Andy Dehnart
Sep 15th, 2009 | 11:31 PM6 6
Big Brother 11‘ is over, and Jordan Lloyd is $500,000 richer
after receiving four of the six jury votes. She also received the
seventh jury vote from viewers, who unsurprisingly selected her over loathed houseguest Natalie Martinez. But Natalie still gets $50,000 as the runner-up.
On the live finale and reunion, Ronnie revealed to Jordan and Kevin
that Natalie is 24, not 18, like she insisted in one of the dumbest
lies ever. First, though, Kevin lost the final HOH competition to
Jordan, and she sent him to join the jury outside. Jordan’s
quasi-showmance Jeff, who started the season by using anti-gay slurs during a fight with Russell, won $25,000 thanks to another viewer vote. That wasn’t surprising since he won the coup d’etat thanks to viewers votes.
Click here to see what other crazy things happened during the finale.
That ended a season that was both boring and insane, from accusations of terrorism to revelations that one houseguest was Paul McCartney’s nanny. And Jeff’s coup d’etat play, of course, led to the season’s biggest, craziest meltdowns. To relive other moments and read news from the entire season, click here.
Full episodes of ‘Big Brother 11′ are on Fancast.

Andy Dehnart
is a writer, TV critic, and editor of reality blurred. Follow him on Facebook or Twitter.
More on These Topics: Big Brother
Next Story: Live Chat With The Latest
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2009-09-16, 21:45

from the futon critic

THE TWO-HOUR FINALE OF "BIG BROTHER 11" POSTS GAINS OVER LAST SUMMER'S FINALE IN VIEWERS AND KEY DEMOGRAPHICS

"Big Brother" Finale Matches Its Best Deliveries of the Summer in Adults 18-34 and Adults 25-54

"Big Brother" Concludes Its 11th Edition with Gains Over Last Summer and On Each of Its Three Weekly Broadcasts

Last night's two-hour season finale of BIG BROTHER 11, in which Jordan was named winner of the $500,000 grand prize, outrated last summer's finale in viewers and key demographics, according to Nielsen preliminary live plus same day ratings for Tuesday, Sept. 15.

BIG BROTHER 11 TUESDAY finale was second in households (4.9/08), viewers (7.90m), adults 25-54 (3.4/08), adults 18-49 (2.8/08) and adults 18-34 (2.4/06) from 9:00-11:00PM.

Compared to the one-hour BIG BROTHER 10 finale on the same night last year, BIG BROTHER 11 TUESDAY was up +6% in adults 25-54 (from 3.2/07), +4% in adults 18-49 (from 2.7/07), +14% in adults 18-34 (from 2.1/06) and added +320,000 viewers (from 7.58m, +4%). This matches BIG BROTHER 11's best delivery on any night in households, adults 25-54 and adults 18-34, is the second best delivery in both viewers and adults 18-49.

Compared to last summer's edition (through Sunday), BIG BROTHER 11 was up +7% in viewers (7.15m from 6.68m), +5% in adults 18-34 (2.0/07 from 1/9/06). +3% in adults 25-54 (3.1/08 from 3.0/08) and even in adults 18-49 (2.5/08).

Each of the three weekly broadcasts also posted summer-to-summer increases

BIG BROTHER 11 TUESDAY (excluding finales): up +7% in viewers (7.33m from 6.83m), +4% in adults 18-49 (2.7/07 from 2.6/07), +10% in adults 18-34 (2.2/07 from 2.0/06) and +3% in adults 25-54 (3.2/08 from 3.1/08).

BIG BROTHER 11 THURSDAY: up +7% in viewers (7.11m from 6.72m), +4% in adults 18-49 (2.5/08 from 2.4/08), +11% in adults 18-34 (2.0/08 from 1.8/07) and even in adults 25-54 (3.0/08).

BIG BROTHER 11 SUNDAY: up +8% in viewers (7.03m from 6.52m), +6% in adults 18-34 (1.9/07 from 1.8/06), +3% in adults 25-54 (3.0/08 from 2.9/07) and even in adults 18-49 (2.4/07).
Berry
Berry

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down