The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BB 15 day 15 , Friday

Go down

BB 15 day 15 , Friday Empty BB 15 day 15 , Friday

Post  Banjo 2013-07-05, 14:56

Not much happening today while waiting for Aaryn to make her nominations for eviction next week. We'll know by tonight, the unwashed masses not until Sunday. I agree with John's guess for nominations, but listening to Aaryn right now trying to make a decision  with 'advice' from her cronies, they and she are still very undecided and wrangling all possibilities.

Meanwhile the showmance between Amanda and McCrea is one of the strangest of the genre in any season. I can't think of any similar examples in the well known celebrity world with the possible exception of Julia Roberts and Lyle Lovett from some years back....scratch 

Amanda is a voluptuous , high end real estate agent from Miami and McCrea is a pizza delivery "boy" from a small town in Minnesota. She likes to writhe around on the bed while saying things like, "You can't take your eyes off them can you ?" While McCrea in his DR sessions confides that he can't believe his "good fortune". But of course if this thing lasts longer than the first moment after either one walks out the door is pure fantasy.

This is about the funniest thing I've read of a  fan saying today.

"I would love to see a Pandora's box during Queen Aaryn's reign with RACHEL as the surprise. Twisted Evil".

It would be classic for sure, but there is no evidence yet that Pandora's Box will be a feature this season......but still plenty of time to go.

Another funny thread:

http://www.bigbrotherupdates.com/postxf19299-0-0.html

'Big Brother 15' Spoilers: Jessie's Fourth of July Fireworks
Thursday, July 04, 2013
'Big Brother 15' Spoilers: Jessie's Fourth of July Fireworks

John Kubicek
Senior Writer, BuddyTV

The Big Brother 15 HGs may be trapped in the house on the Fourth of July, but there were still some emotional fireworks to enjoy. The live feeds went down for an hour Thursday night as the HGs were treated to a Fourth of July BBQ, and when the feeds came back, there was pandemonium.

SPOILER WARNING: This article contains Big Brother 15 spoilers.

Based on what's being said, Jessie was the center of all the controversy during the BBQ. Allegedly she mentioned wanting to get into a showmance with McCrae after Amanda gets evicted, and she also had a huge fight with Elissa, going off on her over rumors swirling that Elissa said Jessie is in a showmance with Judd.

Week 2 HoH Competition Results>>
Did Candice Uncover the Moving Company?>>

It's basically a massive storm with Jessie at the eye, because no one trusts her. Both sides of the house have come together to realize that Jessie is just going back and forth, telling everyone everything she hears. This is supposed to be a no-floater summer, but Nick has referred to Jessie as a "turbo floater."

It's hardly a surprise. On Big Brother 15 we've already seen Jessie's obsessive desire to get involved with a showmance. Originally she wanted either Nick or Jeremy, but neither was interested. Jeremy is now with Kaitlin, his "cuddle buddy," and Nick is close to GinaMarie, though there's nothing even remotely sexual going on, not even kissing. In fact, most of the house frequently makes comments about how Nick might be gay because he shows no signs of attraction to GinaMarie while repeatedly and jokingly flirting with Andy.

Jessie also got into trouble with Aaryn for rubbing suntan lotion on David and now there are the McCrae and Judd situations. It's almost funny how desperately Jessie wants a showmance compared to how much no guy wants any part of it. By next week she'll be trying to turn Andy straight.

After the BBQ and the fight, Jessie cried to Judd about how she wants to leave the game because she needs love and isn't getting any. I hope the producers of The Bachelor are watching, because Jessie is the kind of desperate, crazy chick that show thrives on.

The result of Jessie's flirting with McCrae and fighting with Elissa is that the entire house is against her. No one trusts Jessie and she has become toxic to anyone's game. But she's still not a serious target because she's not viewed as an actual threat.

However, Amanda and Aaryn have bonded over Jessie's implosion and now Aaryn seems to be trusting the Amanda and McCrae duo, completely oblivious to the fact that they truly were behind the massive plot to backdoor David. Amanda and McCrae actually seem willing to play on both sides of the house until they have to make a choice. It helps that Nick's shadiness is catching up with him, because Aaryn and Kaitlin don't trust him at all, even telling GinaMarie that he's not with them.

The dynamics have definitely changed in the second week of Big Brother 15, with Aaryn mellowing down quite a bit with power and everyone trying to play nice with her. People like Judd, Andy, Howard and Spencer seem to be doing a great job of staying out of everything.

The nominations, which will likely come on Friday, are the topic of debate among Aaryn, Jeremy and Kaitlin. Elissa is their one and only target, hoping that the second time people will ACTUALLY evict her. As for the second nominee, the top candidates are Helen, Candice and Jessie, all pawns. Jeremy is pushing for Helen because he thinks she's smart and athletic and has the best chance of winning the Power of Veto, or more importantly, making sure Elissa doesn't win it. Jeremy also thinks Helen, Candice and Elissa are in a solid alliance, so they need to take one of them out.

The MVP's third nomination is something they are dismissing as unimportant, thinking that, if Elissa gets it, she might put up Jessie now that they've had a huge fight. They also think that, since Elissa will be nominated, she'll want to pick a weaker player to nominate to make it easier to win the Power of Veto.

The Moving Company seems to be following Jeremy's lead in trying to actually evict Elissa this week. He also wants Helen gone next week, but I doubt that will happen. It's starting to seem like every week a different member of the MC will get to pick the target. Last week, Nick wanted David out, now it's Jeremy's turn to be the leader. It's like the Brigade, except with more planning and strategy.

If I had to predict right now, I'd definitely say either Elissa, Candice or Jessie will be evicted in week 2. Amanda and McCrae are good with Aaryn and Elissa and the MC is protected.

Want to add Big Brother 15 to your very own watch-list? Download BuddyTV Guide for free for your phone.

(Image courtesy of CBS)

Slideshow'Big Brother 15' Week 1: McCrae's HoH Photos
Displaying comments 1-10 of 10
TylerFurnish
7/05/13 12:02 AM Report
You write good articles, John. I've seen a few other articles of yours (Big Brother 15) and they are very good. Anyways, the only thing I care about is the last sentence of this article. "Amanda and McCrae are good with Aaryn and Elissa and the MC is protected." This is, I believe, is great. I do not care at all for Aaryn but if she doesn't consider putting up McCrae, Amanda, or members of the Moving Company, that is a plus for me. However, this is Big Brother and you know how the saying goes, "expect the unexpected."
TylerFurnish
7/05/13 12:03 AM Report
*This is, I believe, great.
arverni
7/05/13 4:47 AM Report
Right now the ones I want gone are Aaryn and Jeremy, so I'm not at all happy.
arverni
7/05/13 5:05 AM Report
I split my MVP votes between Candice and Howard. I don't hold out much hope for either. But under these cir!$#!#stances, if Candice won, she might put up Jeremy (since she can't put up Aaryn). Aaryn and Jeremy might get ballistic if they think the nomination has to do with their (his) racist comments -- and CBS might be obliged to air them. It's all very unlikely, I know.
gonzofam
7/05/13 6:22 AM Report
Looks like Jessie is on her way to the silent treatment like they have been giving Elissa all week. The best bet is to definitely take out Elissa this week. By taking her out, then they can all fight over the MVP award equally and the MC has the highest possibility of controlling that third nominee. Although I do not like Jeremy, I do agree with what he was saying on the feeds last night. He said Elissa HAS to go this week. His reasons were STUPID, but he is on the right track. It is not about the fact that she doesn't deserve to be there, it is because if she is left in the game, her sister's clonies will get her to win the MVP week after week. Take her out, then you take any control away from her. The MC will have a huge chance to control all the nominations. Let's face it, folks, the moving company has a lot of good players and they will just steam-roll over everybody else!!!
KatherineKincaid
7/05/13 8:03 AM Report
Last night, Candice was lamenting the fact that the females in the house are at each others' throats while the males have no trouble getting along. I have to agree with her. With the exception of a few mature women (Helen, Amanda, Candice), the females in the house are basically knuckleheads.
gonzofam
7/05/13 8:40 AM Report
KatherineKinca, that is because those knuckleheads are all too concerned with a showmance and who they are sleeping with to care about the game. All of the woman except Helen, Amanda and Candice are sooooooooo emotional. They can't control themselves enough to get it together!
KateSullivan
7/05/13 8:53 AM Report
It was funny yesterday watching the sudden initial anger at Nick by the girls but by the end of the day he had become like fourth in line and it sounds like he gave some convoluted reason of a deal he made with Elissa to not put him up was why he didn't vote. Which is total bs but Aaryn seems ready to just consider him untrustworthy but that is it. It is actually brilliant because because McCrae was the actual person who told Elissa to name David and not Nick and Aaryn will never talk to Elissa to verify. And even if she does she won't believe it because Aaryn seems to want to trust Amanda. What was funniest last night on bbad was the attempt by the mc to have a surreptious pool meeting and Helen constantly standing there and then it seemed Nick pulled Jeremy in and what was clear is that Nick could tell Jeremy was actually freaking out. I mean they basically agreed Elissa would leave because Jeremy couldn't argue effectively to the girls about say Amanda.
SandraReberger
7/05/13 11:34 AM Report
I don't like after dark being on TVGN. I hope it will go back to Showtime next year
banjo
7/05/13 1:43 PM Report
I still don't grasp this concept of "Elissa as permanent MVP". I'll have to see it to believe it. All my votes went to Helen as more mature and deserving. I'll agree that Jessie is at the top of the list for eviction which may not be so bad for her given what she's said about not wanting to be there anymore and not liking most of the HGs.
Banjo
Banjo

BB 15 day 15 , Friday Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BB 15 day 15 , Friday Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down