The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BB day 70 Friday

Go down

BB day 70 Friday Empty BB day 70 Friday

Post  Banjo 2013-08-30, 18:24

The nominations are going on right now so the feeds are down but earlier this afternoon it was funny to see Amanda and McCrae totally clueless that they are both being nominated. Amanda thinks she has convinced GinaMarie to nominate Judd and Elissa. It will be epic and a total blindside when they discover the truth and violence is not out of the question. We will watch for the live feeds to return. There aren't too many days like this ...!!!! woohoo 

'Big Brother 15' Spoilers: A Luxury Competition Explodes in the House
Friday, August 30, 2013
'
John Kubicek
Senior Writer, BuddyTV

Julie Chen promised fans a special competition this week on Big Brother 15, and it has certainly left the house a bit of a mess. The live feeds were off during the actual competition, but we can still try to figure out what happened.

SPOILER WARNING: This article contains Big Brother 15 spoilers.

The HGs had a luxury competition that involved popping balloons and a lot of confetti. As you can see from the photo, it left a pretty big mess.

At the end, it seems Spencer won $10,000. That's some pretty serious dough.

This is the second prize Spencer has won this season, joining the Bahamas vacation he won in the frog Power of Veto competition. In addition, Judd, McCrae and Candice all won $5,000 in various HoH and PoV competitions.

I'm sure this was a fun distraction for the HGs, but it doesn't change the fact that the real explosions will come later on Friday after the nominations.

GinaMarie won this week's HoH competition, and while Amanda is certain that she'll put up Elissa and probably Judd or Spencer as the pawn, she couldn't be more wrong. GM has developed a strong friendship with Elissa and has a new alliance with Andy, Judd and Spencer (the Exterminators), and they have all celebrated the fact that GM is going to nominate McCrae and Amanda. The fact that Amanda doesn't see this coming makes is quite exciting.

Amanda seems to think she can still control the game, but she can't. She offered GM a Final 4 deal with her, McCrae and Andy, which is just absurd. That's the same deal Judd had with the Goof Troop, Aaryn had with 3 A.M., and it's a deal McCranda and Andy have also had or made with Helen and Spencer.

She also claims that GM would be an idiot to get rid of Amanda, because then Andy and Spencer would be mad at her (obviously they wouldn't since they want her gone). Meanwhile, Amanda continues to bash Elissa every time she opens her mouth. Now it seems she's started to play the victim, claiming that Elissa is the real bully who made Aaryn's life a living hell for the entire season. I can't decide if Amanda actually believe this B.S. or if she's just hoping that if she says it to enough people, they will start to believe it.

I'm not saying Elissa is a saint. She's kind of a snob, she seems to be one of those nouveau riche people who think they're above everyone else. And I still think it's lame that Rachel's sister is even in the game. But Elissa is not a monster. She's not a bully. She's not the devil.

Check back later tonight after the nomination ceremony. I just hope GM doesn't punch Amanda and get expelled after Amanda reacts with the same level of insanity she always does.
Banjo
Banjo

BB day 70 Friday Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BB day 70 Friday Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down