The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Race 2013.

Go down

The Amazing Race 2013. Empty The Amazing Race 2013.

Post  Banjo 2013-10-01, 16:56

There aren't any out and out unwatchable teams this time, the woman that berates her ex over every little thing is more of a circus act than someone to take seriously. They have scored better than average with two teams that are easy on the eyes, the hockey team "ice girls" (I never knew there was such an occupation, but then I've never seen a hockey game. Rolling Eyes ) and the wives of the baseball players, whom I had never heard of, not that it matters, they are hot, and I have seen a baseball game. Rolling Eyes 

The two guys that got eliminated first, (I have forgotten their names and backgrounds already), are just one more pair to be first to go on TAR never to be remembered, tossed on the trash heap of history....but someone has to do it....Rolling Eyes 
Banjo
Banjo

The Amazing Race 2013. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Amazing Race 2013. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race 2013. Empty Re: The Amazing Race 2013.

Post  Banjo 2013-10-07, 16:58

Ah, good. The annoying team was booted this week. Not that there aren't other annoying teams (the team with the shrew) but this one was more uncomfortable to watch. I'm rooting for the "baseball wives" team. The odds are against them winning, I don't recall any other 'sports wives' teams winning, but the tall one is really nice, I don't know what pro baseball player she is married to....scratch

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-amazing-race/the-amazing-race-week-2-u-turn-51436.aspx

Nicky and Kim

Name: Nicole “Nicky” Getz
Hometown: Splits time between Kansas City, Mo. and Troy, Mich.
Connection to your teammate: Baseball Wives and friends
Current occupation: Baseball Wife and training to be a Pilates Instructor. **Husband is Chris Getz who played for the Chicago White Sox and Kansas City Royals (currently).
Describe what you do: I’m a certified public accountant (CPA) and baseball wife. Needless to say, I manage the household!
3 words to describe you: Energetic, sarcastic and competitive.
Favorite hobbies: I love working out, whether it's Pilates, yoga or tennis. I'm also a sun goddess and enjoy margaritas.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Passing the CPA exam! Also, getting my Master’s Degree from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor and graduating from the business college at Michigan State University.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Angie Harmon - I love Law & Order!
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Jenny McCarthy – hot and so fun!
What scares you most about traveling? Airplane bathrooms.
What excites you most about traveling? I love traveling to places with a lot of history. I try to immerse myself in the culture and do things that I can't do at home.
Pet peeve about your teammate: She forgets to eat. FYI – if you ever go to her house, bring your own snacks!
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Bali, Indonesia. I've heard the beaches are breathtaking and you can wear a sarong every day! That's my kind of living.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I hope to experience the remarkable places The Race offers you the opportunity to travel. I'm also looking forward to experiencing such a unique opportunity with such a great friend! Go Team Orange!

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-207_162-10018004-9.html
Banjo
Banjo

The Amazing Race 2013. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Amazing Race 2013. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down