The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Bloods back on Dec. 4th.

Go down

Blue Bloods back on Dec. 4th. Empty Blue Bloods back on Dec. 4th.

Post  Banjo on 2020-11-13, 14:29

https://twitter.com/bridgetmoynahan/status/1325904458572853248

I was wondering when the new season would start since most of the CBS shows have already announced. I was thinking that it might be that it was because of the obstacles of producing that type of show in NYC where they film outside a lot and they have a mayor who is hostile to the police, not to mention the crazies wandering around randomly attacking the police and possibly their crews by extension. But I guess they overcame all obstacles. two thumbs up It will be interesting to see what sort of plot lines they come up with given all the hostility toward their subject matter. scratch

-me-
Banjo
Banjo

Blue Bloods back on Dec. 4th. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Blue Bloods back on Dec. 4th. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

BoardMomma likes this post

Back to top Go down

Blue Bloods back on Dec. 4th. Empty Re: Blue Bloods back on Dec. 4th.

Post  BoardMomma on 2020-11-14, 21:59

clap

Pressfield, Steven (2011-04-20). Do the Work (Kindle Locations 55-56). AmazonEncore. Kindle Edition.
BoardMomma
BoardMomma
On Gossamer Wings
On Gossamer Wings

Blue Bloods back on Dec. 4th. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Blue Bloods back on Dec. 4th. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-03-17

https://blu5community.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo on 2020-11-21, 17:17

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/11/21/nypd-officer-attacked-jogging-queens/

When Bridget was on Kelly ! this past week she explained that they found an isolated spot where few people know about to film most of their out door scenes. They stayed away from downtown NYC where they usually film outdoors.

-me-
Banjo
Banjo

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry on 2020-11-25, 05:29

I love NY. Looking forward to the day when I will be able to travel there again. Thanks for the update on Blue Bloods. I have been wondering where that was. two thumbs up

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum