The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Idol

+3
ISLANDGIRL5
jero
jojo
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

American Idol - Page 4 Empty Re: American Idol

Post  Ancient Roswellian 2008-05-21, 21:32

Forgot to say Syesha and Seal... bravo She is gonna go far...

And if you've got any plans to go over to itunes...myself and 2/3rds of the planet are already over there....
Ancient Roswellian
Ancient Roswellian
Flutterby
Flutterby

American Idol - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100American Idol - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  jojo 2008-05-22, 07:18

Well, AR, you can always come to the American Idol thread and we will fill you in.....lol.

I was surprised but very happy David Cook won. I, too, would have been ok with either one winning....because they will both get record deals...only difference is David Cook will be controlled by American Idol a little more...but hopefully they will not change who he is!!!!!

It was a GREAT show last night with all the guest stars.....Loved ZZtop and David Cook, Loved David A. with One Republic, Loved Syesha with Seal, Loved Jason singing "Hallelujah" one last time, Loved Brooke with Grahm Nash. Loved Bryan Adams with the guys and Gladys Knight with the girls. Loved Carrie Underwood. Didn't like George Michael and I'm not sure why they saved him for last......he did make Paula cry though...... Rolling Eyes

My TV watching will almost vanish now, with summer just around the corner.....time for outside activities!!!!
jojo
jojo

American Idol - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100American Idol - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Ancient Roswellian 2008-05-29, 23:03

Today was Jason Castro day in Rockwall, complete with parade and a concert.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And here's a picture of a younger Jason without the dreads.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ancient Roswellian
Ancient Roswellian
Flutterby
Flutterby

Registration date : 2007-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4