The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee Club Premier - Tonight, Sept. 9th

+3
Berry
jojo
Penny
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Glee Club Premier - Tonight, Sept. 9th - Page 2 Empty Re: Glee Club Premier - Tonight, Sept. 9th

Post  jojo 2009-12-04, 07:16

Penny wrote:BTW ~ I just bought Glee's 1st Volume CD! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The 2nd Volume is coming out Tuesday, December 8th! Gonna' get it too! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How many episodes are in the first volume??....it hasn't had a full season yet.....but I guess they want to sell it while it is hot!!!!!
jojo
jojo

Glee Club Premier - Tonight, Sept. 9th - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Glee Club Premier - Tonight, Sept. 9th - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-14

Back to top Go down

Glee Club Premier - Tonight, Sept. 9th - Page 2 Empty Re: Glee Club Premier - Tonight, Sept. 9th

Post  Penny 2009-12-04, 12:45

I'm not sure what episodes all of these songs go to. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The season ends next week though and then Glee doesn't come back on again until April ... I think I heard they were going to have it coincide with American Idol ... ?
Penny
Penny

Glee Club Premier - Tonight, Sept. 9th - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Glee Club Premier - Tonight, Sept. 9th - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post  jojo 2009-12-07, 08:14

Oh, I see, it is a CD not a DVD.......I think I saw that in one of the sunday papers......
jojo
jojo

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2009-12-09, 17:12

Tonight is the finale! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2009-12-09, 17:13

Lea Michele Looks Forward to Singing Streisand, Madonna on 'Glee'

Posted Monday 30 November

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

'Glee' star [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sang in an intimate cabaret show that supported [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s
organization, 'True Colors' and 'Broadway Impacts,' a group that pushes
for gay marriage. The impossibly adorable and sincere singer spoke with
PopEater about the event and what's next for her '[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]' character.

Why did you do this event?
The minute I got asked to do it I jumped on the opportunity because
even though I get to sing on 'Glee' a lot it's not as much as if I was
doing 8 shows a week on Broadway. I think it's a fantastic organization
and I'm a huge fan of Cyndi Lauper's.

So you support gay marriage?

Absolutely.

How has your life changed in the last year?
A lot! I no longer live in New York, I live in L.A. I work on T.V.
rather than Broadway. So yeah, being on a television show people see
you a lot more than being on a Broadway show. And I'm so happy being on
a T.V show where I get to sing and dance.

Was it weird the first time you got recognized?
No, I understand a lot of people watch the show and I thought it was really nice.

So the cast is really tight?
Half of us live in the same apartment complex and some of us are roommates. They're my family and I love them very much.

Do you have a bestie?

I've known Jenna [Ushkowitz, who plays Tina] since I was 8 but I can't
just pick one person. They're all there in my life for different
reasons.

Is there one song you're dying to sing on the show?

I'm singing a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] song in a couple of weeks and that was my dream song and I got to do it. Also we're getting to do [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which is really awesome. We've been really lucky to do so many great people.

Are you surprised by the success of the show?

I'm happy that people are watching it. Sometimes a show can be great
and no one watches it but I believed in it from day one. I felt it
could be really big and the fact that everyone joined on the bandwagon
was great.

Is Rachel going to end up with Finn?

I don't know! I'm just as curious as you are.

One last thing. Could you be any cuter?

(Laughs). I'm sure I could. I'll work on it.
Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2009-12-10, 00:50

So, the grand finale...for now. I liked it. Not too sure about the ending...hard to get that just right. But the kids dealing with the shenanigans at sectionals was great. :)

And here's a spoiler about a special guest who will be doing some episodes when the series returns

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Berry
Berry

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2009-12-10, 07:41

For some reason the Fox channel was a blank! Wind, I guess? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I will have to watch it on the computer later today. Strange, cuz that seemed to be the only channel affected! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2009-12-10, 09:48

Really liked the eppie! Interesting ending. You know it will be fraught with all kinds of drama!

Great news on the spoiler!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Can't wait!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  Iris 2009-12-10, 15:15

The kids and I are just loving this show! Do we know the date it comes back?

Iris
wiggly squiggly
wiggly squiggly

Registration date : 2007-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2009-12-10, 15:18

Hi, Iris. Nice to see you posting. wave

Glee returns April 13th. Seems like a long time away...but I bet it'll be here before we know it! sunny
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2009-12-27, 06:14

I got the 1st half of S1 at the mall last night ... on sale! It wasn't suppose to be out until the 29th but they had them at Suncoast Videos. It is only 13 episodes so I imagine their will be another one out in the summer? They are hitting this show while it is hot!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  jojo 2009-12-29, 08:41

That is cool, Penny. They are smart to release while it is hot!!!
jojo
jojo

Back to top Go down

Post  Melandra 2010-01-11, 20:59

I'm debating about getting the first 1/2 DVD...will they release a second 1/2 dvd do you think? or will they just go and release the full season and people who bought the first have will just be rebuying it? I am leaning toward the soundtracks! :)
Melandra
Melandra

Registration date : 2007-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2010-01-15, 15:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Rachel's TV Dramas Blog

By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], About.com Guide to TV Dramas

Glee Renewed for Next Season

Monday January 11, 2010

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] fans of the world have very good reason to sing and dance -- Fox has already [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the series for a second season.

Fox Entertainment president Kevin Reilly made the announcement at the Television Critics Association Press Tour, stating, "We've loved [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ever since it was a pilot script, so it's been an incredible thrill to watch the show take root and see audiences embrace these characters in such a huge way this season."

In addition to the renewal news, it was revealed that the series will create three new characters for the second season and TPTB are going to go about casting these roles in an unconventional way by launching a nationwide search beginning this February to find the most talented individuals in the country. Step aside [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -- the "Gleeks" are taking over!
Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  jojo 2010-01-18, 08:20

Glee won the Golden Globe for best Musical/Comedy Television show.....what a great honor for them!!!! I'm happy for everyone connected to the show.
jojo
jojo

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2010-01-18, 15:15

I watched several episodes the last couple of days since I was laying on my back in bed! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  jojo 2010-01-18, 18:59

Wait, what did I miss, why were you flat on your back????
jojo
jojo

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2010-01-18, 19:02

I hurt my back somehow this week! Not sure what I did but had dr's orders to stay in bed on my back! Not fun! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2010-03-03, 14:25

A new cast member for Glee! This should bring lots of laughs ... she is a hoot!!!

Glee Nabs Molly Shannon
Thursday February 18, 2010

"Superstar"! Those who remember that hilarious phrase from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will be delighted to hear that Molly Shannon is coming to Glee this spring.

According to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the comedienne is joining the cast as Brenda Castle, an astronomy teacher and badminton coach with a drug and alcohol problem who immediately butts heads with Sue Sylvester. Shannon's role is expected to debut in May.

With Sylvester's attention diverted, maybe Mr. Shue and the Glee Club will finally have a little peace and quiet for a while.

In addition to Shannon's appearance on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], other celebrities rumored to be heading to the dramedy include [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (as per [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]), [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.](who may direct a future episode).
Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2010-03-09, 12:13

Heads up ... Glee - New Episodes Begin Tue Apr 13th 9 \ 8c

Last edited by Penny on 2010-03-09, 12:18; edited 2 times in total
Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2010-03-09, 12:16

It's a rerun tho

FOX Tue, Mar 9
9:00 PM Sectionals
Quinn's secret unravels as the sectionals approach, threatening club cohesion at the worst possible... more
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  jojo 2010-03-10, 11:04

I'll take a rerun any day!!!!

However, I wasn't home last night so I didn't get to see it.....hopefully there will be more before the April return of new shows.
jojo
jojo

Back to top Go down

Post  jojo 2010-04-14, 15:55

Yay, it's back!!!! And it was fun last night. My hubbie doesn't like the show, but House and Survivor are the only two shows we have in common anymore.......

Loved all the "hello" songs....even the one that concentrated on the first syllable.
jojo
jojo

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2010-04-14, 18:11

I think this is a great show...always entertaining. clap
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2010-04-29, 00:26

Good twist tonight, after all the horrible stuff Sue makes her Cheerios go thru, she gets praised as a great coach for having diversity on her team and encouraging students to be themselves. roflmao

Always love when Kristin Chenoweth is on the show. That woman can really rock a song. two thumbs up
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next