The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones season 7

5 posters

Go down

Bones season 7 Empty Bones season 7

Post  Banjo 2011-10-02, 11:02

'Bones' Bits: Booth-Brennan Intimacy and a 'Finder' Visit for Sweets
Friday, September 30, 2011

Laurel Brown

Staff Writer, BuddyTV

As we anxiously await the premiere of Bones season 7, there are many questions demanding answers. What will the relationship between Booth and Brennan be like? Will we ever see them in bed together (as we know they must have been, at least once)? Will there be any sort of crossover between Bones and its spinoff, The Finder.

We have some answers for you.

The Relationship Between Brennan and Booth
If you're looking for an intimate relationship between Bones' stars in season 7, you'll probably be happy. But if you're looking for passionate make-out sessions and time beneath the sheets, you may be a little disappointed.

In an interview with TVLine, Bones executive producer Stephen Nathan made it pretty clear that there will not be much in the way of explicit physicality between Brennan and Booth: "You don't need to see that on FOX. That's health class in junior high."

(Apparently Nathan is not taking into account the fact that no adolescent sex-ed classes ever included two people as sexy as Booth and Brennan and therefore that audiences would want to see some action. But whatever.)

What will we get instead of lovemaking? Maybe some open displays of love. Stephen Nathan says: "They're so at ease with each other... [The relationship] is better than I ever thought it would be, and I thought it would be good."

Whatever the relationship, we can at least be sure of a continuation of the pleasant bickering that has long characterized their relationship.

Check out the continued bickering in videos of Bones season 7 scenes: here and here.

Sweets Visits The Finder
Thanks to Emily Deschanel's maternity-forced absence from Bones, that show will have an extended hiatus this winter. How will the other Bones stars fill their time? In one case, at least, there will be a visit to the new Bones spinoff, The Finder.
According to a report from Give Me My Remote, resident Bones psychologist Lance Sweets (played by John Francis Daley) will pay a visit to The Finder for that show's fifth episode.

What exactly will Sweets be doing? Considering his job, we can expect some sort of psychological evaluation, most likely of the super-paranoid Finder hero, Walter.

Further proof of John Francis Daley on the set of The Finder emerged when producer Dan Sackheim tweeted the following photo:

'Bones' News: Emily Deschanel Has a Baby!
Friday, September 23, 2011

Laurel Brown

There isn't going to be a baby on Bones for many more weeks. But a real-life baby associated with the show has already arrived -- Emily Deschanel and her husband David Hornsby welcomed a baby boy on September 21, 2011.

News of the baby's arrival landed all over Twitter by Thursday, and a rep for Emily Deschanel confirmed the new arrival with People.com. Twitter congratulations were sent by many, including Deschanel's Bones co-stars David Boreanaz -- "So happy for Emily and David on the birth of their baby boy. Welcome to a New World and Life...Salute'" -- and TJ Thyne -- "CONGRATULATIONS EMILY D!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay yay yay!!! :o)".

Click here to view a video clip of a very pregnant Emily Deschanel in season 7 of Bones.

The baby (the first child for both of his parents) will be named Henry Hornsby. While it will most likely be quite awhile before young Henry makes his screen debut, he comes from a quickly growing acting family. Father David Hornsby is an actor known for It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and will star in the fall comedy, How to Be a Gentleman. Emily Deschanel's sister, Zooey, stars in FOX's newest hit, New Girl. Even the Deschanels' parents are involved with show business: mother Mary Jo Deschanel appeared on shows like Twin Peaks, while father Caleb Deschanel is a cinematographer who has directed an episode of Bones.

It is unlikely that the real birth of Emily Deschanel's baby will have much of an effect on the upcoming season 7 of Bones. When stopped at the Emmys, David Boreanaz mentioned that six of the seven fall episodes of Bones had already been shot. Since only seven episodes in total were scheduled, there is probably little effect on production. Hopefully that's the case!

Want more Bones? Check out our Bones Ultimate Fan Page on Facebook.

Are you looking forward to a new baby on Bones? How do you think Emily Deschanel's real pregnancy and childbirth might affect the show? Leave your comments below!
Banjo
Banjo

Bones season 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Bones season 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Bones season 7 Empty Re: Bones season 7

Post  LarryP 2011-10-03, 05:26

Am looking forward to new epi's! Love the show!
LarryP
LarryP
Transformation
Transformation

Registration date : 2007-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2011-10-03, 08:55

I thought Booth was just providing sperm several Seasons ago when she was talking about wanting to be a mom?
Penny
Penny

Registration date : 2007-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2011-10-03, 12:30

I thought there was a brief scene of them in bed together last season.... scratch or a hint that such a thing happened... scratch I am not an expert on such matters vis-a-vis Bones, so another "expert" will have to expound.....
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2011-10-03, 15:06

I missed the last episode! Anyone know when that will be re-aired? I guess I can watch it on the computer!
Penny
Penny

Registration date : 2007-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post  LarryP 2011-10-04, 06:27

Banjo ... I believe they had a brief 'interlude' in the Bones episode "The Hole in the Heart" where one of Bones' cohorts (Vincent) is killed by a sniper (played by Arnold Vosloo ... aka The Mummy).
So, Booth asks Bones to stay overnight so that he can keep an eye on her. :randy:

As the plot line describes it ..."The scene changes to Booth, who is asleep in his bed. He hears a noise, and leaps up, grabbing his gun. It's only Bones, who remains distraught over Vincent's final words. She cries, and Booth does his best to comfort her. Booth hugs his partner. They lie down in bed. She continues to cry while Booth holds her."

Ah! The rest is history. Lovies

LarryP
LarryP
Transformation
Transformation

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2011-10-04, 06:39

or Biology. roflmao
Berry
Berry

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2011-10-04, 15:16

Yes, now I remember that Larry, thanks. Now they are back to emotional sparring around which isn't too realistic under the "circumstances".... Rolling Eyes
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2011-10-29, 13:20

Season 7 will only be 13 episodes because of Emily's pregnancy. All episodes were in the can before she gave birth last month but they had to cut it short before then of course.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  LarryP 2011-10-30, 16:42

Can't wait (anxiety level peeking)!

Only 13 episodes this season ... Ugh!
LarryP
LarryP
Transformation
Transformation

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2011-10-30, 17:04

I don't know how close Emily worked to her birth date but in the S7 preview she looks really close, like ~ 8 months or so. Of course it give them plenty of opportunities for preggers jokes and telling her to not do this or that but Brennen doesn't listen of course.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2011-11-03, 12:42

This is sort of spoilerish for those with a delicate constitution .... :lol:

Has ‘Bones’ Jumped the Shark Now That Booth and Brennan Are Having a Baby?

by Paulette Cohn

Nov 3rd, 2011 | 9:36 AM | Comments 0

When “Bones” returns for its seventh season on Thursday, Nov 3, it is five months after Dr. Temperance “Bones” Brennan (Emily Deschanel) told Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz) that she was pregnant with his child. Now the couple is playing house and trying to figure things out – logically – but that isn’t exactly working for them because as Booth tells Brennan: Love is not rational.

Reasonably, their plan to spend half their time at Brennan’s house and the other half at Booth’s sounds good on paper, but the reality is that with Brennan’s expanding baby bump, Booth’s kitchen is just too small for the two of them.

Preview: Is Brennan Having Doubts?

So when Brennan finally decides – with a little help from Angela (Michaela Conlin) — that it is okay for them to live together, she tells Booth that because she is more financially solvent, because she is more logical and because she is the one carrying their child, she should get to decide where they live. She also throws in something about a paper that she wrote on the women of the Ioquois – but that is way too abstract for Booth’s tastes.

Needless to say, Booth’s feelings are hurt by her insensitivity. After all, how can an FBI agent compete with a best-selling author salary-wise? Besides, he wants to start their family somewhere fresh that is their place, not his or hers. Along the way, Booth tells Sweets (John Francis Daley), “I am never going to be able to survive this pregnancy.”

But the fun really starts when the pregnancy hormones kick in and the very logical Brennan begins experiencing emotions that she is not ready to do deal with.

Again, it is Angela that helps Brennan face her fears and realize that she can have the life she wants, not the life she is afraid of. And we also discover that Booth has his own fears linked to fatherhood because of his father.

And, oh yeah, along the way there is a case: The remains of a woman are found in a paintball field and when she is identified, for some reason two Missing Persons reports have been filed on her, making it look suspiciously like the husband – a pastor at the First Church of Christ – may be the killer. But then it turns out she was suffering from retrograde amnesia, and it is a whole new ballgame.

If the characters stay as true to who they are in this first episode, fans of Bones don’t have to worry about the series jumping the shark. They will just get to enjoy Booth and Brennan taking their relationship to the next level. Check out the video and see for yourself.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  BoardMomma 2011-11-03, 21:32

I thought it was a great season opener. Booth is just too cute pregnant. And they looked at each other and each said "I love you" Well, I'm happy. clap Two Hearts
BoardMomma
BoardMomma
On Gossamer Wings
On Gossamer Wings

Registration date : 2007-03-17

https://blu5community.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2011-11-04, 11:22

Yeah, that was a good one. Emily is a good sport to shoot those episodes while pregnant. No telling how many 'pregnant jokes' are made at her expense off-camera. :lol:
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  LarryP 2011-11-07, 05:04

As long as the producers remember that, although large, she is undeniably in charge! :lol:
LarryP
LarryP
Transformation
Transformation

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2011-12-02, 04:31

This was a really excellent episode this week. David got to do some real acting for a change and really pulled it off. Also, I love when Ralph Waite gets work.
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2012-03-08, 23:09

I just finished watching the Paley Center session. It was really enjoyable and the video feed worked well. I took a bunch of pics off the screen and will post them possibly tomorrow. They did reveal some upcoming episode plots...one of Brennan's books is made into a movie so she and Booth go to Hollywood. The movie is crazy...the actors playing them. There were about 4,000 people online watching and a full theater. The fans had some good questions and several asked for hugs from Emily, which she gave. They wanted to know if Zooey would be back on the show but Emily said that she was so busy with New Girl that they couldn't work out a sched. and Zooey wanted Emily to come on New Girl but it was the same problem.

The show runner and one of the exec. prod. explained how they came up with ideas and they had so many on file that they could never use all of them. But they were pretty confident that they would be renewed for an 8th season. Emily explained that the birth scene on the show was so different that she couldn't draw on her real son's birth which had happened earlier.

They gave out donuts to the fans who got to ask questions. All in all it was a very entertaining hour. I hope the Castle one tomorrow goes as well.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2012-03-09, 00:33

I'm glad it was so good. But as a long time Con goer, I just want to have the "can I have a hug/kiss/pinch your butt-ers" thrown out for wasting the time of everyone in the room who would really like the time to be used for getting new info or for letting the actors and staff speak so the group can feel they know them a bit better.

For the huggers, this advice. Buy a ticket to get an autograph and ask for your hug there, or at a photo op.
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down