The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Idol - Season 10

+4
Berry
BoardMomma
Penny
jojo
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: American Idol - Season 10

Post  BoardMomma 2011-05-19, 11:32

jojo wrote:the show was good tonight......I agree that all three are great......the truth is if you have "it" you will do great whether you win or not..........

Scotty is so polished.....it is like he has been doing this for a long time.......he will take off in the country music world.....he will be co-hosting the awards shows with Carrie Underwood........

And yet, someone in my group of friends thinks Scotty is off key and is just spending his time "sucking up." Seriously...if you think it's bad...stop watching it. :P But, then I think my friend is seriously trying to start an arguement...Wink

I can tell you that Craig will celebrate the end of Idol this year...he will not watch it with me. If I continue after this season...I'll be doing what Berry is doing...just checking YouTube.

BoardMomma
BoardMomma
On Gossamer Wings
On Gossamer Wings

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100American Idol - Season 10 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-03-17

https://blu5community.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jojo 2011-05-21, 10:39

I still enjoy the show, but music has always been a big part of my life.....I think Scotty is wonderful.....that deep country music voice.....I think he will do great. I don't like Lauren as well, but that is just because she is so shy and lacks confidence in herself.
If she were to win, I know she would overcome that as she became more successful.

As for who will win, it is just too difficult to predict when you have 95 million votes to count.....the winner will not win by many votes......it will be very close.

The one thing I loved about this season, is it was less about the judges and more about the contestants. The comments were short and to the point, and no bickering between the judges.......now I have to decide, will I watch the X Factor......I don't know yet.
jojo
jojo

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100American Idol - Season 10 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2013-05-06, 09:29

I haven't watched a lot this season, but I did see the show Harry Connick Jr, was on as a guest mentor. He was brilliant and , if they were smart, would get him as a judge.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Berry
Berry

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2014-05-09, 11:38

So, they did get Harry as a judge and the show has been much better for it. Emphasis has been on the contestants and their abilities and not on faux judge drama.

We are down to the final 3 for this season. Very different voices and types. I have a favorite (Alex) but I don't think he will win. Between the other two, I can't even guess which one America will have voted for. But I'll be tuned in next week to find out.  two thumbs up 
Berry
Berry

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2