The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Girl

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The New Girl - Page 3 Empty Re: The New Girl

Post  Banjo 2012-09-28, 17:44

That last episode was pretty funny. Zooey seems to be moving the 'tone' of the show toward a more 'adult' feeling. Which is okay because 'cute and quirky' can get you only so far.

The other night on Craig Ferguson Emily was a guest. She told how when Zooey was little she convinced her that she (Emily) was from Neptune and had killed the real Emily and would kill her (Zooey) next. She convinced her by making her eyes real big (she demonstrated to Craig) because that's how Neptunians look. They must have had quite a childhood. roflmao

Emily's new son, Henry, is already a year old !
Banjo
Banjo

The New Girl - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The New Girl - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2012-09-29, 01:10

Oldest children have a lot to answer for. biggrin
Berry
Berry

The New Girl - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The New Girl - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2012-10-02, 14:15

Zooey was on Jimmy Kimmel last night. She's on the cover of the latest Cosmopolitan and Jimmy asked her which of the "sexual tips" always listed on the cover she was most interested in. She said the little blurb right under her name that said she had "secret powers over men". She looked through the magazine but couldn't find what those powers were. So she did a fill-in-the-blanks quiz about her and wrote down that it was her ears that captured men. Then she pushed them forward and said, "Here they are boys".... roflmao

Then she told about getting the hem of her dress caught in Lucy Liu's dress while standing behind her while Lucy was being interviewed at the Emmys. She said it got caught on some "metal washers".... scratch that were decorating Lucy's dress. So they showed a picture of her bending over trying to untangle her dress. Of course someone got a pic of it....
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rus 2012-10-03, 19:17

Last nights episode with whats his name posing as "Tug" Romney (an invented child of Mitt Romney) to pick up girls was great fun. At least I thought so. two thumbs up
Rus
Rus
Flutterby
Flutterby

Registration date : 2007-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2012-10-04, 14:56

Good as usual. two thumbs up
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-01-11, 11:52

I didn't like that last ep very much. Chugging the Absinthe was 'okay', but the scenes at the cabin with the target shooting bordered on the irresponsible. First, they have the target bottles/cans set up in front of a bunch of rocks. I wouldn't want to be there dodging the ricochets.....jeez. Then Zooey is waving the shotgun around (they insisted on calling it a rifle) pointing it at everyone. This is supposed to be funny ? The whole thing makes me think that the writers/producers/Zooey know nothing about gun safety. Not to say that they necessarily should know, but then don't write scripts revealing that fact. Rolling Eyes
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rus 2013-01-11, 18:01

It's part of the Hollywood leftist agent to paint everyone as a reckless gun users because they haven't been properly trained in the military or had proper police training. I learned more from my parents about gun-safety then I learned in hunters safety class which I did take and had a perfect score in even though it was not required at the time. Naturally only the government knows what is best for everyone including how to properly use firearms that you really should not have. So to be safe just turn in all weapons and trust that government knows best. two thumbs up
Rus
Rus
Flutterby
Flutterby

Registration date : 2007-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2013-01-12, 11:05

Too bad you don't live here in Florida. Every single day we have some 4 year old who was sitting in his own home but was killed by a stray bullet from the drive by shooting. No one saw anything. Usually, no one ever arrested for the crime. Sad
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-01-12, 12:39

Probably an accurate take on that Rus.
Berry, FL sounds about like Chicago but with a lower body count. It's interesting that the national media hardly mention the ongoing Chicago shootings, every day, sometimes dozens a week. Would it be different if an Obama crony weren't the mayor ? scratch

The Tribune pretty much has to carry the stories. It would be too obvious if they didn't.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-02-05, 14:46

Whoo-hoo ! Odette Annable (formerly Yustman) one of my favorite actresses is going to have a recurring role ! She is best known, in my mind, for her role in Cloverfield. I didn't know she was on House, having never watched more than 10-15 minutes over the years and not at all after Olivia Wilde left. But Odette will fit in well on New Girl, and after last week's kiss the fans were a little worried about where things were going between Nick and Jess, now we can relax.....whew ! ...as he says in the opening credits.

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2013-03-04, 21:48

Today, Fox has given New Girl an early renewal for a third season. two thumbs up
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-03-11, 21:09

Live from the Paley in about 20 mins. clap

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-03-12, 19:41

I watched it live, didn't notice anything wrong with her eyelid. scratch

Zooey Deschanel's Eyelid Shows Mysterious Bumps During New Girl Red Carpet Event

Zooey Deschanel

What's going on here?

New Girl 's Zooey Deschanel hit the red carpet last night to honor her TV series for Paleyfest, but it turned out that all eyes were on her, well, eye—or eye lid, we should say.

Underneath her shimmery eyeshadow, the actress displayed some mysterious bumps which immediately had people questioning if Deschanel was suffering from some sort of medical condition or allergic reaction.

Take a look at this New Girl sneak peek!

The star's rep has yet to comment, but skin experts say it doesn't look like anything serious.

"It's hard to know for sure since they are covered with eye shadow," Dr. Glenn Kolansky, board certified dermatologist tells the New York Daily News . "Most likely they are syringomas—small, firm papules that are usually skin colored."

He added that this occurs when the eccrine, or sweat glands overproduce cells. Kolansky also suggests that it could be milia cysts—hard little lumps of dead skin cells—or plain old acne.

Bumps or no bumps, Zooey always rocks the red carpet
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-03-27, 14:51

That was a pretty funny episode in spite of the 'funeral theme'. And seeing Zooey do an Elvis impersonation was very impressive as well as roflmao. Not something you would think of her attempting.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-03-31, 15:34

This should be good.... :D

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-04-05, 15:28

In that last ep at the beginning the "Viewer Discretion Warning" came up with "sexual situations " being one of the things that we should look out for. What the .....?, I thought, this isn't HBO or Showtime or even Being Human or Lost Girl. scratch Needless to say there wasn't anything to get worked up over...... Rolling Eyes
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2013-04-05, 16:15

Just trying to get you to watch, I guess. :P
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2013-09-25, 16:30

Enjoying Nick & Jess as a couple! Something will have to happen though, I imagine, to break them up!
Penny
Penny

Registration date : 2007-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2013-09-26, 11:39

I'm annoyed at the guy who is lying to his two girlfriends. nono 
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-09-26, 14:47

Schimdt; He's sort of taking a back seat since Jess and Nick have become an item. It seems to be getting "fancier" in its locations and plot lines. I hope they don't get too 'formulaic' as many sitcoms do. With Jess and Nick going at it like rabbits roflmao this has a tendency to overshadow the other characters stories.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3